
I'm personally going to be playing gnome warlock! Super excited, warlock feels great in beta thus far and the talents look like all 3 specs could be viable. What are you planning to play?

100% Forsaken Paladin! Something about it besides it being new just appeals to me plus the fact my first toon ever was a Undead Warrior in like 2007 or so

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ

BM Hunter. I like the idea of them hawk tuahs.
And offspec melee to be a scuffed rogue with no stuns or stealth.

I can't wait to play it! I just don't know what spec I'm going to roll with, either Prot or Ret. Gotta see how the new abilities and all that work now.

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ

Nice! I've only played Prot once and only made it to about level 45 or so. I'll have to get in and see what I can do.

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ

All the testing I've seen it seems like melee hunter is just a way better warrior. Warriors were nerfed to the ground and melee hunter is insane even at lvl 20.


Well hunter in general is the king of level 20 scaling, so that's not really indicative of much. Later on, I have my doubts how a non-tank spec can do well when half its attacks are conditional on dodging or parrying.

I'm probably going to roll a Hunter as my alt, just not sure if I want it to be PVE Alliance or not. I really love what they are doing with Forever though. Is it November 4th yet?Val Hull wrote: ↑17 hours agoWell hunter in general is the king of level 20 scaling, so that's not really indicative of much. Later on, I have my doubts how a non-tank spec can do well when half its attacks are conditional on dodging or parrying.

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ

My friends and I will be ally pve, welcome to join us c:Azelkith wrote: ↑15 hours agoI'm probably going to roll a Hunter as my alt, just not sure if I want it to be PVE Alliance or not. I really love what they are doing with Forever though. Is it November 4th yet?Val Hull wrote: ↑17 hours agoWell hunter in general is the king of level 20 scaling, so that's not really indicative of much. Later on, I have my doubts how a non-tank spec can do well when half its attacks are conditional on dodging or parrying.

I'll be NA East not entirely sure where that will put me in the "no-realm" areas.My friends and I will be ally pve, welcome to join us c:

ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ

Will just be a seperate shard, like in retail. When we group together, we'll get on the same shard. I'm in China (lmao) but will play NA servers, more than likely connecting to SG or OCE shard on my own.







