Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 17
Likes: 10
Human
Warlock
9 hours ago
 •  Unread

I'm personally going to be playing gnome warlock! Super excited, warlock feels great in beta thus far and the talents look like all 3 specs could be viable. What are you planning to play?

Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 211
Likes: 157
Horde
8 hours ago
 •  Unread

100% Forsaken Paladin! Something about it besides it being new just appeals to me plus the fact my first toon ever was a Undead Warrior in like 2007 or so

Image
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 17
Likes: 10
Human
Warlock
6 hours ago
 •  Unread

Azelkith wrote: ↑
8 hours ago
100% Forsaken Paladin! Something about it besides it being new just appeals to me plus the fact my first toon ever was a Undead Warrior in like 2007 or so
Heck ya, I'd say it fits you! I played it on Ascension for years hhh

   Azelkith
Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 55
Likes: 11
Night Elf
Druid
3 hours ago
 •  Unread

BM Hunter. I like the idea of them hawk tuahs.

And offspec melee to be a scuffed rogue with no stuns or stealth.

Badlands
User avatar
Posts: 428
Likes: 168
Horde
Shaman
1 hour ago
 •  Unread

Shaman Tank dwarf, hoping Marbles work on raid bosses, otherwise Tauren.
Hunter Tank, nightelf.
Lock Tank, gnome on Hardcore.

   Azelkith
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 211
Likes: 157
Horde
47 minutes ago
 •  Unread

kuma wrote: ↑
6 hours ago
Azelkith wrote: ↑
8 hours ago
100% Forsaken Paladin! Something about it besides it being new just appeals to me plus the fact my first toon ever was a Undead Warrior in like 2007 or so
Heck ya, I'd say it fits you! I played it on Ascension for years hhh
I can't wait to play it! I just don't know what spec I'm going to roll with, either Prot or Ret. Gotta see how the new abilities and all that work now.

Image
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ
Similar topics
to 'Which class/race are you planning to main?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery