Elwynn Forest
User avatar
Posts: 13
Likes: 9
Alliance
Warrior
1 day ago
 •  Unread

WoW, I didn't expect to hear this from Jagex!



More info here.
https://play.runescape.com/4

Got to admit, with Guild Wars 3 being a massive surprise since I felt MMOs were on a decline for many years, I feel how well this does could see what the future of MMOs are.
But now we have RS4? This wasn't something I expected and thought Jagex were focusing on fixing their core game and making large updates for OSRS.

I welcome more MMOs coming to have competition. With the pre-release of WoW Forever in Beta, I feel it's initial success does speak volumes that people want an MMO to play and there interest is still there. Although seeing Aion 2 doesn't fill me with any confidence, it looks like a typical Korean MMO.

   Furious
Image
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 46
Likes: 16
Human
Warlock
19 hours ago
 •  Unread

Wooooah super exciting! I wonder what direction they'll go with it..

   ShonenXIV
Elwynn Forest
User avatar
Posts: 13
Likes: 9
Alliance
Warrior
7 hours ago
 •  Unread

kuma wrote: ↑
19 hours ago
Wooooah super exciting! I wonder what direction they'll go with it..
Same! Some say they'll do their isometric view but I have a feeling they'll want to make it feel similar to Dragonwilds since it's more third person. I'm curious to see how the world of Gielinor evolves maybe we'll get Ashenfall too.

Image
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 46
Likes: 16
Human
Warlock
6 hours ago
 •  Unread

ShonenXIV wrote: ↑
7 hours ago
kuma wrote: ↑
19 hours ago
Wooooah super exciting! I wonder what direction they'll go with it..
Same! Some say they'll do their isometric view but I have a feeling they'll want to make it feel similar to Dragonwilds since it's more third person. I'm curious to see how the world of Gielinor evolves maybe we'll get Ashenfall too.
Yeah from what I've heard so far it's going to be Dragonwilds-esque

   ShonenXIV

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery