User avatar
Posts: 22
Likes: 3
8 hours ago
 •  Unread

 Blizzard Entertainment
Tomorrow morning PDT, we will take the WoW Forever Beta offline for maintenance. Several hours later, the Beta will resume with an updated build that includes changes and fixes, with the level cap raised to 30.

source

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 13
Human
Warlock
6 hours ago
 •  Unread

I respect tf outta ppl who minmax beta. I don't really get it, personally. I hit 20, did the dungeons, and haven't opened since. Want to keep the hype for launch.

Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 58
Likes: 12
Night Elf
Druid
4 hours ago
 •  Unread

kuma wrote: ↑
6 hours ago
I respect tf outta ppl who minmax beta. I don't really get it, personally. I hit 20, did the dungeons, and haven't opened since. Want to keep the hype for launch.
Agreed. People treating it like it's the real deal already. Even botting and buying gold. Don't get it.

Badlands
User avatar
Posts: 434
Likes: 169
Horde
Shaman
17 minutes ago
 •  Unread

I am legitimately having trouble leveling in dungeons, hopefully they bump up exp. I'm not liking these "stealth runs" / "skips" shenanigans, etc.

Similar topics
to 'Beta Level Cap Raised to Level 30 Today'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery