Felwood
User avatar
Posts: 120
Likes: 52
Orc
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Taking "inspiration" from Slud's thread, what is your favorite spell in vanilla or the entirety of World of Warcraft?

Personally, I'll have to go with either https://www.wowhead.com/spell=77606/dark-simulacrum or Symbiosis as I'm a fan of quirky spells, (the ability can't be found on WoWhead for some reason).

   deviatefish
Image
Ungoro Crater
User avatar
Posts: 6
Likes: 2
Orc
Shaman
7 years ago
 •  Unread

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=122470/touch-of-karma i just like the idea of it, pretty cool.
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=223922/ritual-of-doom was exciting!
there were some guild spells that were neat too, like mass summon.

   centurion
Silverpine Forest
User avatar
Posts: 409
Likes: 127
Undead
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Army of Darkness or whatever the DK spell is that summons a dozen ghouls to fight for you and has a ten-minute CD. I was so pissed when that became an unholy-exclusive ability, because I was Blood/Frost...

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Arathi Basin
User avatar
Posts: 326
Likes: 148
Undead
Priest
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Wand Shoot!

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Deleted User 2577
Posts:
Likes: 0
Deleted User 2577
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Immolate

Felwood
User avatar
Posts: 185
Likes: 73
Gnome
Mage
7 years ago
 •  Unread
| Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Mage Frost
User avatar
Posts: 132
Likes: 110
Alliance
Mage
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Hands down, Spellsteal.

   Sauva

|About Me| |My WoW Blog|
My battletag is: RevChris#1597
Deadwind Pass
User avatar
Posts: 228
Likes: 123
Orc
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread
<The Red Army>
Grobbulus - RPPvP
Redridge Mountains
User avatar
Posts: 223
Likes: 128
Human
Paladin
7 years ago
 •  Unread

deviatefish wrote: ↑
7 years ago
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=122470/touch-of-karma i just like the idea of it, pretty cool.
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=223922/ritual-of-doom was exciting!
there were some guild spells that were neat too, like mass summon.
Came here to say https://www.wowhead.com/spell=223922/ . It's fun spells like that that make me love WoW.

Druid Feral
User avatar
Posts: 163
Likes: 80
Tauren
Druid
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Tranquility, but mainly for the WC3 nostalgia.

   Sephrinx
Horde | Druid | Incendius | Cowligula
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 151
Likes: 103
Alliance
Hunter
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Polymorph. Nothing better than polymorphing in a duel and eating/drinking to full hp. Or polymorphing the enemy off their mount into their doom. Or polymorphing someone underwater. Or polymorphing and mounting up and running off yourself.

Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 16
Likes: 4
Alliance
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Tranquility.

The subtle animation and the beautiful audio effect makes it by far my favorite spell, tied with Boomkins Hurricane.

   Justbe
Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 83
Likes: 40
Tauren
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

https://www.wowhead.com/spell=1680/whirlwind - From the start of Vanilla to the more modernized and improved animation, I've always loved Whirlwind.

Paladin Retribution
User avatar
Posts: 64
Likes: 68
Dwarf
Paladin
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Fairbanks - Alliance
US Ret Pally - Fairbanks - <Team Naked>
User avatar
Posts: 2
Likes: 1
Priest
7 years ago
 •  Unread

MC and warlock soulstone

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 428
Likes: 216
Horde
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I was obsessed with Mages when I first started even though I didnt roll one.

And I loved *FIRE* so Pyroblast!

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Paladin Retribution
User avatar
Posts: 62
Likes: 20
Human
Paladin
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Shadowmeld is pretty cool

Elwynn Forest
User avatar
Posts: 20
Likes: 10
Alliance
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Blind haha

Warrior | Rogue | Priest on Faerlina

beware the might of the slavic selodka
Druid Restoration
User avatar
Posts: 8
Likes: 2
Orc
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I played a Night Elf for 15 years.. so yea Shadowmeld is cool.. but my favorite is Netherwalk. It saved my life a thousand times. :3

Felwood
User avatar
Posts: 120
Likes: 52
Orc
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Steerclear wrote: ↑
7 years ago
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=1680/whirlwind - From the start of Vanilla to the more modernized and improved animation, I've always loved Whirlwind.
Ah, a man of culture I see. Can't argue against that.

Image
Shaman Elemental
User avatar
Posts: 75
Likes: 18
7 years ago
 •  Unread

As a lock, it's a toss up between fear and seduction :lol:

Hey there, ClassicRaids here! Join our weekly Free WoW Game Time Giveaway!

ClassicRaids is a website centered around endgame content for World of Warcraft Classic. We help our users with a WoW Classic Guild Recruitment List, Character Search & Lookup, and Gold Making Profession Guides. Check us out and let us know if there's anything we can do to better support the Classic WoW community!
Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 927
Likes: 744
Gnome
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I'm maining a druid this time around. You had me going for a minute, I didn't realize this wasn't actually a Druid ability in Classic :lol:

User avatar
Posts: 12
Likes: 5
Night Elf
Hunter
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Pippina wrote: ↑
7 years ago
I'm maining a druid this time around. You had me going for a minute, I didn't realize this wasn't actually a Druid ability in Classic :lol:
I wish it was in Classic as well!

Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 83
Likes: 40
Tauren
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

ariba wrote: ↑
7 years ago
Steerclear wrote: ↑
7 years ago
https://www.wowhead.com/spell=1680/whirlwind - From the start of Vanilla to the more modernized and improved animation, I've always loved Whirlwind.
Ah, a man of culture I see. Can't argue against that.
I'm a simple man. When I am being attacked by four mobs, I wanna hit all of them at once.

Similar topics
to 'Your favorite spell in World of Warcraft?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery