View results
Poll  •  What class will you be rolling in Herod (NA East PvP Realm)?
Hillsbrad Foothills
User avatar
Posts: 372
Likes: 239
Alliance
Paladin
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Now that most of us are gravitating to Herod I'm interested to see what the breakdown is going to look like for the Barrens Chat.

I promise this is the last Herod poll - for now ;-)

   Falcon
Druid Feral
User avatar
Posts: 2
Likes: 1
Tauren
Druid
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Tauren Druid baby! Bigboker remember the name

   Falcon
Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 75
Likes: 29
Night Elf
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Warrior here! Send me a tell in game (Arbenithil) if you need a tank!

I'll be taking my time. Not my SWEET time... but not a blind rush either.

Arithil - Warrior Tank
Druid Feral
User avatar
Posts: 163
Likes: 80
Tauren
Druid
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Druid tank/healer here.

Probably gonna be Cthumoo or Greatwinds. Haven't decided which name I like more.

Horde | Druid | Incendius | Cowligula
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 428
Likes: 216
Horde
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Leaning towards Herod but not sure, its either herod or Thalnos idk but if i do, I Warlock

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Redridge Mountains
User avatar
Posts: 223
Likes: 128
Human
Paladin
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Undead rogue, gonna be all sneaky beaky like

Deadwind Pass
User avatar
Posts: 228
Likes: 123
Orc
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

mfw no hunters

<The Red Army>
Grobbulus - RPPvP
Warlock Demonology
User avatar
Posts: 228
Likes: 103
Horde
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

UD LOCK BABY

Hillsbrad Foothills
User avatar
Posts: 372
Likes: 239
Alliance
Paladin
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I was expecting a lot more Rogues and Hunters, especially on a PvP server.

   Falcon
Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 75
Likes: 29
Night Elf
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Right? Shocked at 5 hunters atm... WOWZERS lol

Arithil - Warrior Tank
Shaman Enhancement
User avatar
Posts: 397
Likes: 139
Troll
Shaman
7 years ago
 •  Unread

That's a lot of undecided's.

Gensei - Shaman
Temaius - Paladin
Bloodsail Buccaneers
Druid Feral
User avatar
Posts: 50
Likes: 17
Tauren
Hunter
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I'm still tenative, but I'm still set on playing as a Shaman.

Image
Hillsbrad Foothills
User avatar
Posts: 372
Likes: 239
Alliance
Paladin
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Kaiju wrote: ↑
7 years ago
I'm still tenative, but I'm still set on playing as a Shaman.

Warrior Fury
User avatar
Posts: 58
Likes: 37
Troll
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

rijndael wrote: ↑
7 years ago
Kaiju wrote: ↑
7 years ago
I'm still tenative, but I'm still set on playing as a Shaman.

<BourbonRaiders>
Earthfury PvP

Leslie :
Marley :
Druid Feral
User avatar
Posts: 50
Likes: 17
Tauren
Hunter
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Kolvacs wrote: ↑
7 years ago
rijndael wrote: ↑
7 years ago
Kaiju wrote: ↑
7 years ago
I'm still tenative, but I'm still set on playing as a Shaman.
dunno, might just go mage. /shrug

Its dependent if i stick with horde or not

Image
Similar topics
to 'Herod Realm Class Poll'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery