Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Likes: 2543
Orc
Warrior


42 ultrawide 21:9 WoW Classic Desktop Wallpapers • Each Zone & City

by teebling • 28th December 2018
Download entire pack (.zip, 169.5MB)
All wallpapers are 2560x1080px. If you want the unprocessed originals without the logo, you can download the Originals (.zip 15.8MB) pack instead.

If you would like to use the original screengrabs they are free for non-commercial use providing that proper credit and attribution is made to this page in the form of a link to https://barrens.chat on your website or publication.

Member @Ulthric has also remixed the wallpaper pack into 1920x1080px versions - download the logo pack here (.zip 138.7MB) and the no logo pack here (.zip 18MB).

Click on the thumbnails below to see the full resolution version of each wallpaper. Enjoy! :smile: If you're looking for wallpapers of dungeons and raids, click here.
Winterspring

Wetlands

Westfall

Western Plaguelands

Un'Goro Crater

Thousand Needles

The Hinterlands

The Barrens

Tanaris

Swamp of Sorrows

Stranglethorn Vale

Stonetalon Mountains

Silverpine Forest

Silithus

Searing Gorge

Redridge Mountains

Moonglade

Loch Modan

Hillsbrad Foothills

Feralas

Felwood

Eastern Plaguelands

Dustwallow Marsh

Duskwood

Desolace

Darkshore

Burning Steppes

Blasted Lands

Badlands

Azshara

Ashenvale

Arathi Highlands

Alterac Mountains

Durotar

Dun Morogh

Elwynn Forest

Teldrassil

Tirisfal Glades

Mulgore

Orgrimmar

Thunder Bluff

Undercity

Stormwind

Ironforge

Darnassus

Bonus: Timbermaw Hold

Bonus: Winterspring

Bonus: STV with boat

   Syturio Firelord Jpy Nostra Tol0th Amyrildora Ravenheart slud fendor Faendor Sanniey Cel Frolegend c95xrk Tuwori pan0phobik Kazomi RaidBossRowe Skye LucidNightmare and one more user
Undercity
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 182
Likes: 140
Horde
Rogue

Amazing work @teebling :D

ModeratorPrivate Message
Warrior Fury
User avatar
EU Flamelash
donator Posts: 212
Likes: 99
Horde

Absolutely gorgeous. Job well done.

Orgrimmar
User avatar
donator Posts: 29
Likes: 9
Troll
Hunter

Yup that’s my new wallpaper slideshow sorted, cheers.

Teldrassil
User avatar
EU Firemaw
donator Posts: 444
Likes: 213
Alliance
Priest

Amazing, finally I have something I can switch my old wallpaper with ^^

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Hunter Marksman
User avatar
donator Posts: 90
Likes: 53
Dwarf
Hunter

I was just searching through Google Images for a new Classic WoW wallpaper and I stumbled across these. Awesome, thanks so much man! You're the best! :biggrin:

   teebling
Awaiting Classic WoW

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Likes: 2543
Orc
Warrior

Updated today with wallpapers for every zone and city!

   Syturio
Undercity
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 182
Likes: 140
Horde
Rogue

It's amazing how the game is so old... and still looks so damn good.
Blizzard has very gifted artists, it's a shame the ones in charge of the systems / gameplay ruined the game.

   teebling
ModeratorPrivate Message
Undercity
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 182
Likes: 140
Horde
Rogue

teebling wrote:
9 months ago
Updated today with wallpapers for every zone and city!
5/5
SpoilerShow
Actually 4.9 :lol: You should had enabled anti-aliasing, i hate to see jagged lines ^^

ModeratorPrivate Message
Eastern Plaguelands
User avatar
US Faerlina
donator Posts: 369
Likes: 273
Horde

How you feel about Teeb when the new wallpapers drop

   Syturio teebling cburmeister
donator Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Alliance
Warrior

Can you create them without the logo in the middle of each one? I would love to be able to see them with nothing in the way of seeing the landscape.

Undercity
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 182
Likes: 140
Horde
Rogue

Judic wrote:
9 months ago
Can you create them without the logo in the middle of each one? I would love to be able to see them with nothing in the way of seeing the landscape.
I would like this too. Maybe an additional version but with the logo smaller and on the corner? :wink:

ModeratorPrivate Message
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Likes: 2543
Orc
Warrior

Syturio wrote:
9 months ago
Judic wrote:
9 months ago
Can you create them without the logo in the middle of each one? I would love to be able to see them with nothing in the way of seeing the landscape.
I would like this too. Maybe an additional version but with the logo smaller and on the corner? :wink:
Look at the top of the topic guys there's a link for the original screenshots :smile:

   Syturio
donator Posts: 2
Likes: 0
Alliance
Warrior

teebling wrote:
9 months ago
Syturio wrote:
9 months ago
Judic wrote:
9 months ago
Can you create them without the logo in the middle of each one? I would love to be able to see them with nothing in the way of seeing the landscape.
I would like this too. Maybe an additional version but with the logo smaller and on the corner? :wink:
Look at the top of the topic guys there's a link for the original screenshots :smile:
Mulgore isn't in the originals :( That's the one I wanted
Neither is Teldrassil.

EDIT:

It's all the ones between Durotar and Mulgore that aren't in there.

Mulgore
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 196
Likes: 164
Tauren
Shaman

Guess who's setting this as the new list of randomized wallpapers? Thanks a lot for your effort!

Ish-ne-alo por-ah (May the days ahead be guided by the elders of long ago)


Hydraxian Waterlords - RP - EU
  • Fendor - Tauren Shaman
  • Ildebrando - Dwarf Hunter
  • Osandiron - Dwarf Priest
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Likes: 2543
Orc
Warrior

Judic wrote:
9 months ago
Mulgore isn't in the originals :( That's the one I wanted
Neither is Teldrassil.

EDIT:

It's all the ones between Durotar and Mulgore that aren't in there.
Oooh I forgot to add them because they were part of the original pack I made a few months ago.

Here is a link to the originals for those five starter zones that I forgot :smile:

Durotar
User avatar
EU Mograine
donator Posts: 14
Likes: 17
Horde
Warrior

@teebling Thank you SO much for these backgrounds! I've already added them all to a slideshow for my BG's, they're perfect!

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Likes: 2543
Orc
Warrior

Redzy_TV wrote:
9 months ago
@teebling Thank you SO much for these backgrounds! I've already added them all to a slideshow for my BG's, they're perfect!
You're welcome Tom! Welcome to the forum :smile:

Warrior Protection
User avatar
donator Posts: 80
Likes: 81
Horde
Warrior

WTB 1080p versions of these <3 I have the original six :D

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1325
Likes: 2543
Orc
Warrior

Hogbobson wrote:
9 months ago
WTB 1080p versions of these <3 I have the original six :D
Just chop a bit off the sides and you’ll get 1920x1080 :)

Warrior Protection
User avatar
donator Posts: 80
Likes: 81
Horde
Warrior

teebling wrote:
9 months ago
Hogbobson wrote:
9 months ago
WTB 1080p versions of these <3 I have the original six :D
Just chop a bit off the sides and you’ll get 1920x1080 :)
Manual work???

PREPOSTEROUS!

(okay thanks <3)

   teebling
Ironforge
User avatar
donator Posts: 1
Likes: 1
Dwarf
Hunter

These are awesome, thank you!

   teebling
Check how long left until Summer @ https://www.isclassicoutyet.com
Warlock Demonology
User avatar
US Skeram
donator Posts: 229
Likes: 103
Horde
Warlock

Thank you. These are great. The user contribution to this community is just so heartwarming.

Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
donator Posts: 4
Likes: 0
Horde
Priest
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling = godlike

Undercity
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
donator Posts: 182
Likes: 140
Horde
Rogue
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

If you check: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/wowclassic
The classic logo has changed a bit.

   teebling
ModeratorPrivate Message
Similar topics
to 'Ultrawide Wallpapers • Each Zone and City'
Posts ViewsLast post