Ya can dungeon tank and tank a few trash packs in naxx I guess ;)
Thanks for info, that's would be my goal as ALT Feral-tank to tank easier content!
My first character was an UD Warlock back in 1.0. I really struggled with it and abandoned it for a Rogue. I've got unfinished business with the Warlock. I'm also factoring in what will bring me the most joy later down the track. I have a feeling they are gonna release TBC and if I were to pick any class in TBC it would definitely be Warlock. While I enjoy Mage in Vanilla, I really don't wanna be stuck playing RMP in TBC and Beyond.
So Warlock here I come.
I will play my Warlock, again!
Like back in the vanilla beta and on retail. I like the class and the story behind it. The quests and the cool looking mount made everything complete.
After a decent amount of consideration i've come to in idea to characters i've never played/leveled before. So my choice are between priest, warlock or dru.
Hehe, I see you've thought a lot about it. Your forum avatar says Paladin, your signature says Warrior and your comment tells me Priest, Warlock or Druid.
Yeah lol...u feel me mate. For first i thought ok i will go warrior as on every serious start but then i thought well...i don't think i really want that responsibility considering my free time schedule and then i don't really know should i go warrior fury or warrior prot and then i ask myself do i really want to experience the path i've already stamp over? Not sure...
Me and 2 friends are approaching classic together afaik, a lock/mage/pala trio and the paladin plans on tanking dungeons we head into, until we are pre-raid bis and we can swap him over to hpala for raiding.
There's a few things dd's can do to help with less-able tanks such as holding off on the dps for a second and an imps fire shield. Thing my party will have to live AND die by
My original response to this post was my plan to be/revamp my UD Warrior (arms) role... but I've put so much more depth of thought and objective reasoning into it since then...
I am going to bring my OG toon back - Unead Priest. But with that said I'm struggling to figure out if I want to be Shadow, Disc, or hybrid.... But its set in stone now - UD Priest!
I know how you feel.. I had a 54 hunter in vanilla and a 30something mage, both trolls.. Have considered making both again for nostalgia reasons but came to the conclusion that due to limited time available I will be making a druid… Leveling will be a big part and take me months, so will want to explore, solo stuff and be able to do any dungeon whenever I want to!
I have many plans, including twinking and multiboxing but I will probably come to realise that even making 1 main will take me too long because I can max play around 10 hours pr week
Anyone explain please what's the fun of being holy priest? isn't you just spamming the same healing spell on different targets and that's all of your job? As for me it's seems to be boring, correct me please if i'm wrong.
Holy priests probably have the largest healing arsenal, with healing spells for different situations
Is this something supposed to make u keen to play as priest? Not trolling just trying to understand them, i'd never leveled a single priest for whole my wow experience.
I lvl'ed as a priest in TBC and found it extremely due to shield and wand, as I am reading vanilla is the same :)
I am set on leveling a druid, but the healing toolkit of a priest is compelling.
Sorry to burst some bubbles but a majority of classic is spamming the same spell regardless of class
Wrong - managing different spell ranks and intuitively knowing when to use them is a skill that requires practise. Lots of diff spells too.
I tanked from BC to Cata and loved the mechanics. I also love loot priority, Thunderfury priority, basically guaranteed raid spots, and finding dungeons easily.
So long as I can deal with the gear dependence and slow leveling (again), it should be great.
Spot on.Kchlangendin wrote: ↑1 year agoIs this something supposed to make u keen to play as priest? Not trolling just trying to understand them, i'd never leveled a single priest for whole my wow experience.
Originally Orc Warlock but lately been thinking about Orc Shaman because I like the flexibility.
Orcs were my first fascination with Warcraft back in Orcs and Humans. I really liked the Necrolytes and Warlocks
My play experience:
- My very first character was an Undead Warlock. I leveled until level 20 or 30 something.
- Then I saw my first shadow priest. They were Undead as well, and goddamn they were COMPLETELY DARK (shadowform). The edgy kid in me loved it and I rolled an undead priest; Gallow. Leveled all the way to 60, did some MC here and there even. Sadly no Anathema :(
- BC came and I went BE Paladin, because I really wanted to play Paladin but not Alliance. My BE Paladin became my main, I did all content except Sunwell (I think our guild killed the first... one or two bosses in there). I was a tank and I loved it.
- My paladin tank stayed as my main till end of Wotlk, cleared literally all content and raid achievements except that no-death Naxx 25 (someone failed dancing... I don't recall who they were but the guild was furious at them hahah) and Yogg 0 keeper. I think we also couldn't manage Mimiron hardmode, not sure.
- I did some dickery in Cata/MoP but WoW was no longer that enjoyable for me at that point, so I went on rolling alt after alt.
- I really want to play as Druid. Because it looks fun, and while they may be "Jack of all trades, master of none", maybe this time around that's fine. I will not see AQ40/Naxx, at most probably AQ20/BWL, so I'm fine with not "top performing". Dungeons are where it's at for me, and some World PvP if I end up going for a PvP server. And Druids were actually great at WPVP with so many tools at their disposal. The "no other res than 30-min res" is a huge turnoff for me though, but maybe if I get a buddy/guildy that plays as a priest or something, that's OK.
- I still consider finishing what I originally started; my Undead Warlock. I don't mind farming for shards, I actually love that aspect of the class; it's a great RPG flavor for me. Also people usually love having a lock at 5mans for the summons/cookies/soulstones, so there's that.
- Speaking of class flavor; motherfucking SHAMAN! I LOVE totems. I love their quests. At first I didn't want to play as healer, but chain heal is such an iconic spell that I may go shaman simply due to that.
- Hunter.. because they are easy to level hah.
- Initially I thought of having a warrior tank, mainly for 5mans and perhaps entry raids. I have (had?) good tanking skills, I even mained an undead warrior tank during cata, and I heard nothing but praise (/humblebrag :p). But that was also Cata; good gear was easy to come by. As well as consumables. Come Classic I won't be able to grind all the consumables etc. to be a top tier tank, so at best I could be a good skilled-meh geared tank and I'm not sure If I want that. The slow leveling aspect is a non-issue for me.
- Classes I'm really not interested in: Mage/Rogue/Priest. Mage and rogue because they are overpopulated as fuck. Priest because I already did that to death.
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Hunter. I like being independent. It's also great to have high value at the start of the content when you are networking and trying to find a guild... You have a lot more bargaining power when you hit 60 fast, have high dps/utility in dungeons and are #1 dps throughout MC. Otherwise I really like PvP on a hunter, it allows for a lot of creativity and potential 1 vs X situations.
1 year ago