Thunder Bluff
US Kirtonos
Tauren
Druid

+1

My favorite memory is switching to Horde. My friends always played alliance and while I love gnomes I’m loving my Tauren Druid more.

I’ve come to this party a little late but I’m excited for the day that I’ll actually be able to leave the barrens!

US Sulfuras
Horde
Shaman

Thanks for doing this.
sDo you guys have a thread of just Chuck Norris jokes?

Pippina
US Grobbulus
Alliance
Warrior

+1
I'm loving the community, I've met a lot of fun people leveling. Its the element I missed the most from vanilla. Spending all day on Saturdays raiding when i was a kid are some wonderful memories.

I'd adore this statue. I'm 28 now and it'd be a cool way to commemorate 15 years of playing.

US Fairbanks
Horde

+1
I hope retail will become a blast!

Horde
Hunter

+1
Will try my luck

US Atiesh
Orc
Warlock

+1

Favorite moment in classic so far was getting my Felsteed on my Warlock, getting to show off to my friends who were still trying to collect the gold to buy their mounts felt good. Miss my friends that had been playing and have left.

US Grobbulus
Troll
Priest

+1
As someone who never got to raid back in the day or play true Vanilla it has been so cool doing just that in classic. Got the full raiding experience of clearing MC/ony and now have them on farm weekly, defeated the firelord and got Benediction which was a goal of mine.

It’s a nice feeling clearing mc with the same guild you started with and leveled up with.

Pippina

+1
Thanks for the opportunity!
Happy holidays everyone!

US Bloodsail Buccaneers
Alliance
Rogue

Classic is the best thing to have happened to wow.

Troll
Mage

I am looking forward to lose.

Orc
Rogue

LFM alliance in Sen’Jin Village. Can’t handle in quests.

Warlock

Heya,
My favorite moment has to have been leveling in ashenvale as alliance and coming across a hordie, same level, same class as me and slowly and carerully approaching him on the street. Only for us both to notice, nah man, we dont have to fight, we got places to be, have a nice day man, and going our own ways after that

Pippina
Alliance
Warrior

+1, happy New year !

Alliance

+1
Thanks for this :)
Happy new year everyone!

EU Mograine
Undead
Priest

+1

Great giveaway. Thanks.

US Atiesh
Horde
Hunter

+1 Thanks for the giveaway!

EU Gehennas
Tauren
Shaman

+1 Thanks for doing this!

Priest Holy
Horde
Priest

+1

Neat giveaway.

US Westfall
Gnome
Mage

+1

US Bloodsail Buccaneers
Human
Rogue

Happy New Year everyone! Classic is an awesome way to make many new friends. Have fun, always!

" I'm your huckleberry..."
Orc
Hunter

+1
Hope my RNG is better than the recent mount runs I did :)

Silithus
Troll
Mage

Sadly it's been a while since i've posted on this site, perhaps I should come back. My best moment? Well, my plans to create my own guild didn't come together, I just couldn't find people. I abandoned the plan and played the game and I was recruited into a wonderful guild. We've now been raiding for, what, 15 weeks? Just last week I received a promotion, and i'm now the Mage Class Leader and a member of the loot council! The fact that people trust me and the fact it was a unanimous decision was by far the best moment i've had in Classic, and in WoW possibly ever.

I don't really win giveaways, I won a drawing for a computer once... but I won the 2nd place prize, which was a Bible :confused: I wish everybody the best of luck, and thank you for doing this @Furious!!!!

Furious Pippina
Time is on your side
Tauren
Druid

+1
Good luck guys!

EU Ashbringer
Human
Paladin

+1
I really wanted to get this but i was too late. They were sold out ^^. I love wow.