Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 218
Likes: 160
Horde
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I was wondering if there is a way I can re-enable/show the latency counter when using Bartender. While using this it gets rid of the green bard which is on the default blizzard art bar that tells you what your connection latency is to the server.

Anyone know if I can re-enable it without using the big ugly Blizzard Art bar?

Image
ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀᴀᴛᴏʀ ▪ ꜰᴏʀꜱᴀᴋᴇɴ ᴘᴀʟᴀᴅɪɴ
Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 131
Likes: 92
Undead
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

i think you'd need a seperate addon to show it back if you want to still have the blizzard stuff disabled. there's one called LagBar, not sure if it works with classic though but you could try and find out. Theres also titan panel if you didn't mind having the small panel at the top of your screen with the other info on it too. (that has an auto hide option)

   Azelkith • teebling


Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery