Azshara
Horde
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

So as I failed to log in to any of the servers I wanted to play (Golemagg and Firemaw) I ended up staying on Noggenfogger (dopest server name). The problem is that I was already signed with a guild and that guild is staying on Firemaw and as such I miss me a guild. Anyone from you folks on Noggen having a dope guild? I would like to join some guild which is not just product of mass inviting people from general channel. I already tried to search the forum but failed to find anything.

(I bring with me my 2 IRL friends, prot warr and holy priest, myself playing rogue)

EU Nethergarde Keep
Horde
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello stokuref

We are building up a future raiding/pvp guild with not much members.
If your interested hit me up in game (amok)

Badlands
EU Flamelash
Gnome
Shaman
1 year ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Stokuref wrote:
1 year ago
So as I failed to log in to any of the servers I wanted to play (Golemagg and Firemaw) I ended up staying on Noggenfogger (dopest server name). The problem is that I was already signed with a guild and that guild is staying on Firemaw and as such I miss me a guild. Anyone from you folks on Noggen having a dope guild? I would like to join some guild which is not just product of mass inviting people from general channel. I already tried to search the forum but failed to find anything.

(I bring with me my 2 IRL friends, prot warr and holy priest, myself playing rogue)
is your name the same as ingame?

Image    Image     Image