
I have heard about it on the classic wow subreddit and it sounds pretty cool. I have searched the web and I cannot find it.
Also, how do you change your profile picture?
https://discordapp.com/invite/DvmQ3mQ here you go, this is the biggest one its a very free for all chat with little moderation.
and then there is the small one with moderation: https://discord.gg/QMAevzr

Thankyou Meatsack!Meatsack wrote: ↑7 years agohttps://discordapp.com/invite/DvmQ3mQ here you go, this is the biggest one its a very free for all chat with little moderation.
and then there is the small one with moderation: https://discord.gg/QMAevzr

I can only recommend the second, smaller one - the big one is a quite literal cesspool
Melchior Bellgrave|Priest|BETA PVE|
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC-based guilds


I don't like that one, its way to moderated. Can't even post links, and the mods remove your messages when you disagree with their opinion. No free speech :(

The other one is disgusting. It's 8chan and 4chan level memes and the admins and mods actively encourage racist chat.
How is this a good representation for casual or older players?
Not to mention they sit on their high horse when accusing other discords of RMT transactions (I dont doubt it) but it doesnt excuse the behaviour of their discord.
Anyone got a link to the moderated Shazzrah? The link above has expired.

https://discord.gg/GrTBEdu this should be a perma-link
Melchior Bellgrave|Priest|BETA PVE|
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC-based guilds



So uhm, not to necro this or anything - but this is gone in my Discord now, so not sure if it actually got shut down or what happened..!
Melchior Bellgrave|Priest|BETA PVE|
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC-based guilds



Supposedly the people from the other discord went and tore it up.

Looking back at what made Vanilla a special experience for me, was very much tied to the community and the importance of personal reputation, fame/infamy and that social actions had social consequences; between how the overall community is acting, and the whole layering thing, then I am getting more and more certain that I will be severely disappointed... so much toxic shit going on..
Either way, thanks for clearing it up!
Melchior Bellgrave|Priest|BETA PVE|
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC-based guilds



Personally my guildies and I have seen the writing on the wall with Shazzrah and decided to relocate to Firemaw. The discords were downright awful too.
Cba with 3 hour queues at launch either tbh, and it seems like basically every single EU streamer rolls on Shazz too and I'm too old to have to deal with rabid fanboys.





