Druid Feral
User avatar
US Incendius
Posts: 163
Likes: 80
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I'm just curious if the horde have any such equivalent to the furbolg form that alliance can get through that quest in ashenvale.

Anyone who doesn't know there is an item that is alliance exculsive called Dartol's Rod of Transformation that allows you to transform to a furbolg. This was especially cool for druid healers because it in a round about way gave them a form to use when healing.

Was just hoping there would be something somewhat similar at all for horde that wasn't nog elixir.

Horde | Druid | Incendius | Cowligula
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
Posts: 22
Likes: 16
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Farming Deviate is easier than for Alliance, but it is not exclusive

- - -
Mookey & Cosá @ Shazzrah EU
Past: Mookey <The Celestial Defender> Xavius EU & Cosa @ Lightning's Blade / Northdale / Lightbringer
Deadwind Pass
User avatar
US Grobbulus
Posts: 229
Likes: 124
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Oh, that's where they get that item lol, I always wondered how tf they keep transforming into a degenerate furry.

Grobbulus - RPPvP
Similar topics
to 'Horde Equivalent of Furbolg Form?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery