Mage Frost
User avatar
US Thalnos
Posts: 132
Likes: 110
Alliance
Mage
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Is there not a keyring in Classic/Vanilla? Please tell me we don't have to run around with a bag full of keys?


|About Me| |My WoW Blog|
My battletag is: RevChris#1597
Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Westfall
Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I believe the keyring was already apart of the patch we'll be playing with.

Westfall
User avatar
US Pagle
Posts: 84
Likes: 78
Dwarf
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

IIRC, the keyring only appeared once you had a key to put in it.

   Jao
Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
Posts: 1022
Likes: 778
Gnome
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

TeamRemix wrote:
1 year ago
IIRC, the keyring only appeared once you had a key to put in it.
Yeah I remember the same thing. The icon for it didn't even appear in the UI until you pick up a key.

Posts: 151
Likes: 44
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I don't remember one until later on but it could have been at this point. Give it time you'll find out.

Westfall
User avatar
US Pagle
Posts: 84
Likes: 78
Dwarf
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Zacheous wrote:
1 year ago
I don't remember one until later on but it could have been at this point. Give it time you'll find out.
It was added in Patch 1.11.

Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
OC Arugal
Posts: 293
Likes: 341
Undead
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

You need to have at least one key in order for the keyring bag to appear, which will also grow in size automatically (and for free) the more keys you get.

   vanillalad
<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Kirtonos
Posts: 471
Likes: 227
Horde
Warlock
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

It should be in classic since it was in Vanilla.
But the keyring was such a bag saver, omg I remember running to scholo or even UBRS without the key because it was in my bank.
It was such a good add to the game!

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Westfall
User avatar
US Pagle
Posts: 84
Likes: 78
Dwarf
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nyxt wrote:
1 year ago
It should be in classic since it was in Vanilla.
But the keyring was such a bag saver, omg I remember running to scholo or even UBRS without the key because it was in my bank.
It was such a good add to the game!
UBRS didn't have a key that went into the keyring. It was a ring.

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
Posts: 88
Likes: 42
Undead
Warlock
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

TeamRemix wrote:
1 year ago
UBRS didn't have a key that went into the keyring. It was a ring.
I remember groups paying people to be summoned, open the door for them and hearthstone back, just to get in. That atunement was a pain iirc.

And they say Blizzard games don't have bugs. - Anub'arak
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Kirtonos
Posts: 471
Likes: 227
Horde
Warlock
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

TeamRemix wrote:
1 year ago
Nyxt wrote:
1 year ago
It should be in classic since it was in Vanilla.
But the keyring was such a bag saver, omg I remember running to scholo or even UBRS without the key because it was in my bank.
It was such a good add to the game!
UBRS didn't have a key that went into the keyring. It was a ring.
Really!? Damn I don't remember!
I guess everyone calls it a key and I think of a key so...need to go to the corner and find myself again lol

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Westfall
User avatar
US Pagle
Posts: 84
Likes: 78
Dwarf
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nyxt wrote:
1 year ago
Really!? Damn I don't remember!
I guess everyone calls it a key and I think of a key so...need to go to the corner and find myself again lol
Seal of Ascension

Elwynn Forest
User avatar
EU Noggenfogger
Posts: 15
Likes: 8
Alliance
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

The key is within you.
I had to sorry... :oops:

   teebling
Silithus
User avatar
Posts: 41
Likes: 26
Troll
Mage
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

There's also been some people who say that the Keyring doesn't exist, but the Benedict's Key and Kolkar Booty Key (some of the lowest level keys you'll find) do NOT go into the keyring, which is where the whole "keyring doesn't exist proof" has come from over the last few months

Time is on your side
Westfall
User avatar
US Pagle
Posts: 84
Likes: 78
Dwarf
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Time wrote:
1 year ago
There's also been some people who say that the Keyring doesn't exist, but the Benedict's Key and Kolkar Booty Key (some of the lowest level keys you'll find) do NOT go into the keyring, which is where the whole "keyring doesn't exist proof" has come from over the last few months
The lowest key that goes into the ring, to my knowledge, is either the Gatekeeper's Key, which is only acquired by Horde players in Stonetalon Mountains, or Workshop Key from Gnomeregan.

   Time
User avatar
Posts: 18
Likes: 4
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I believe that the first one that can be obtained is https://classic.wowhead.com/item=5020/k ... dropped-by

______________
Naughty secrets!
User avatar
Posts: 22
Likes: 5
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Time wrote:
1 year ago
There's also been some people who say that the Keyring doesn't exist, but the Benedict's Key and Kolkar Booty Key (some of the lowest level keys you'll find) do NOT go into the keyring, which is where the whole "keyring doesn't exist proof" has come from over the last few months
I believe it doesn’t go into the key ring because it’s a one use item. The rest of the keys and to scholo for example is infinite uses that’s why they are in the keychain but Kolkar key isn’t..

.. babyyyyy

   Time
/flex
Similar topics
to 'No Keyring'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery