Deadwind Pass
User avatar
Posts: 228
Likes: 123
Orc
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I'm doing workout and editing guides/images step by step, how and where to adquire items, paths, efficient profession leveling, everything, talents for
PvE/PvP.
Can't believe we are almost there guys, home is waiting for US! Let's HYPE THIS THING UP. :biggrin: :biggrin:

I'm sick, send help.

   snickerwicket • Pipes
<The Red Army>
Grobbulus - RPPvP
Shaman Enhancement
User avatar
Posts: 4
Likes: 5
Horde
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I recently joined my local gym to start working out. I need to lose some fat, get better cardio and set my life straight to set it up in fire again once classic launches!

Tho your post has inspired me to try and make my own custom guides and actually learn to use GIMP properly!

   Stfuppercut • Grindhouse • Lendryn • Zaycho
Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 80
Likes: 54
Dwarf
Priest
7 years ago
 •  Unread

am about to finish summer school in 2 days, then sign up to the gym to get that beach bod :cool: ! jk it's to be strong enough to no life 3 days straight when classic comes out :twisted: , but umm meanwhile i'll probably make something similar, especially leveling routes to make it least painful as possible.

would be awesome if you could share with us your wealth of information ;3

Priest Holy
User avatar
Posts: 32
Likes: 10
Troll
Priest
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Mostly playing Minecraft with my friends and some other games. Reading and watching TV as well, since I have the summer off due to Uni :mrgreen:

| Casp - Troll Priest | <Zandalar Tribe> |
Arathi Basin
User avatar
Posts: 326
Likes: 148
Undead
Priest
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Chilling outside with friends skateboarding and in the evenings do stuff with my gf. Nothing to game actually...

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Felwood
User avatar
Posts: 185
Likes: 73
Gnome
Mage
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I've been obsessed with Euro Truck simulator 2 lately, I find it relaxing and the job I want. I exercise every so often when I can.

Although I renewed my subscription I still can't find any motivation to play BFA.
I already know what and where I am going in Classic so my memory will serve as the guide.
22 days!

| Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Ashenvale
Posts: 59
Likes: 23
Tauren
Druid
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Trying to write dnd campaing and playing Age of Empires 2 with my friends. And ofc hyping myself up for the Classic launch.

Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 71
Likes: 36
Tauren
Druid
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I'm gathering as much information regarding my druid as I can. Profession guides, bis lists, leveling routes, ...
Also leveling my druid on a private server to level 20 and a few 1-10 runs so I know most of the things by heart.

Shaman Enhancement
User avatar
Posts: 149
Likes: 54
Horde
Shaman
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Leveling my Tauren Shaman on retail. Started yesterday. Will be doing so until Classic launches.

Similar topics
to 'How do you spend your time?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery