Mulgore
User avatar
EU Golemagg
Posts: 70
Likes: 36
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Aaargh give us server info already!

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1329
Likes: 2502
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I have begun preparations already.

Latrine dug underneath my pro gaming chair, which I have rewired to bark out chuck norris jokes on a timer. My mini fridge is at arms reach and stocked with dew and insulin. I will have backup comms with my wife downstairs who is on a strict meal prep schedule and a red door light to indicate when I’m raiding so she won’t interrupt my sesh with the lads. I will be hooked up intravenously to further insulin dosage and vitamin supplements in a solution I found on mmo champ forums. I won’t need to wash because I have repurposed my garden sprinkler as a temporary shower - it has a tank attached to it which provides Lynx Africa essence when I need to freshen up. The latrine also doubles as my alarm clock as the stench will wake me up when I’ve had enough micro sleeps and my body can continue. I have rolled 400 joints in anticipation, which are stacked up next to my CRT monitor like a neat log stack at a swiss cottage. For my keyboard(s) I am using a naga razer mouse, a mechanical and of course foot pedals for those clutch macros. I also have a USB steering wheel which is configured to scroll through pornhub at my discretion. Several screens have been arranged so that I can simultaneously watch TipsOut, barrens.chat and of course my various theorycrafting spreadsheets and tools for my Ret paladin tank. My walls are adorned with maps and atlases of Azeroth including the hottest locations for RP PvP sexual encounters. For clothing I am opting for hospital scrubs for easy cleaning in case of spills and a hole at the back for defecation. Medical supplies will also be at hand including anti diorreah pills, ibuprofen and Pro Plus caffeinated tablets. I’m still working on my rig which needs some more RGB lighting and extra liquid cooling for the intense graphics to come.

Mage Frost
User avatar
Posts: 107
Likes: 42
Gnome
Mage
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@teebling don't forget to have spare mice and keyboards when you break them against a wall when some n00b rogue Hanks you and manages to kill you by absolute sheer luck and bs

   teebling Pippina
Warrior Protection
User avatar
Posts: 30
Likes: 30
Troll
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

26 days gentlemen. Soon enough, there will be 3 weeks until release.

How ya doin' mon?
User avatar
Posts: 18
Likes: 4
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Taking into account that Classic is coming out day 27 and name reservation begins day 13, you do not think that day 1 (today), would have been a good day to explain all the issues related with the server structure and its availability?

______________
Naughty secrets!
Durotar
User avatar
OC Arugal
Posts: 20
Likes: 11
Undead
Mage
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

i have already jokingly said goodbye to friends and family. they knew what i meant

Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 10
Likes: 10
Horde
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

25 days now. IM HYPED!

GM of <Solace>
Community first guild. Rolling on a pvp server and plan to raid.
Join us!
https://discord.gg/6qDdT85
Deadwind Pass
User avatar
US Grobbulus
Posts: 229
Likes: 124
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
1 year ago
I have begun preparations already.

Latrine dug underneath my pro gaming chair, which I have rewired to bark out chuck norris jokes on a timer. My mini fridge is at arms reach and stocked with dew and insulin. I will have backup comms with my wife downstairs who is on a strict meal prep schedule and a red door light to indicate when I’m raiding so she won’t interrupt my sesh with the lads. I will be hooked up intravenously to further insulin dosage and vitamin supplements in a solution I found on mmo champ forums. I won’t need to wash because I have repurposed my garden sprinkler as a temporary shower - it has a tank attached to it which provides Lynx Africa essence when I need to freshen up. The latrine also doubles as my alarm clock as the stench will wake me up when I’ve had enough micro sleeps and my body can continue. I have rolled 400 joints in anticipation, which are stacked up next to my CRT monitor like a neat log stack at a swiss cottage. For my keyboard(s) I am using a naga razer mouse, a mechanical and of course foot pedals for those clutch macros. I also have a USB steering wheel which is configured to scroll through pornhub at my discretion. Several screens have been arranged so that I can simultaneously watch TipsOut, barrens.chat and of course my various theorycrafting spreadsheets and tools for my Ret paladin tank. My walls are adorned with maps and atlases of Azeroth including the hottest locations for RP PvP sexual encounters. For clothing I am opting for hospital scrubs for easy cleaning in case of spills and a hole at the back for defecation. Medical supplies will also be at hand including anti diorreah pills, ibuprofen and Pro Plus caffeinated tablets. I’m still working on my rig which needs some more RGB lighting and extra liquid cooling for the intense graphics to come.
Is this a copypasta? Cause it describes my life.

<Surge>
Grobbulus - RPPvP
Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Westfall
Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Ya'll, my wife asked me last night if we needed to go to the store to get me wow snacks. I was super confused. She thought it came out this Friday.... I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE VERBALLY SUPPORTED WHAT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN TO OUR MARRIAGE.


THE FOOL.

   teebling Pippina Mythric Selexin Sauva Stupeed rijndael daisyKutter
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1329
Likes: 2502
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Stupeed wrote:
1 year ago
Is this a copypasta? Cause it describes my life.
No but I hope it becomes one :lol:

Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 969
Likes: 773
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

couchatron wrote:
1 year ago
THE FOOL.
Hahahha. Gold.

I think my wife will be pretty supportive of my Classic addiction, to an extent of course. We have a toddler, and she wont want to be dealing with her all the time while I'm gaming in the other room. A lot of my classic WoW time will be while my toddler is asleep, so then I can avoid being an absent father :lol:

   Gallow couchatron Zanthir
ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 43
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
OC Arugal
Posts: 293
Likes: 341
Undead
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Pixstar wrote:
1 year ago
Aaargh give us server info already!
I know right?! The character creation is only 11 days away, where is our info Blizz!
 Blizzard Entertainment
Lol get rekt scrubs
:O

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Mulgore
User avatar
EU Golemagg
Posts: 70
Likes: 36
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

8/8 confirmed new stress test and 13/8 character creation day.
Clock is ticking Blizz.. where is the server info! :D

Priest Holy
User avatar
EU Wyrmthalak
Posts: 102
Likes: 54
Dwarf
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I am so hyped right now, please give us some server names!!

Ashenvale
Posts: 59
Likes: 23
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Grindhouse wrote:
1 year ago
I am so hyped right now, please give us some server names!!
Just give us the servers already, I want to play so badly

Paladin Retribution
User avatar
Posts: 61
Likes: 20
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
1 year ago
My walls are adorned with maps and atlases of Azeroth including the hottest locations for RP PvP sexual encounters
ahem, where would I find these maps online? my friend asks :confused:

Orgrimmar
User avatar
Posts: 48
Likes: 19
Horde
Rogue
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Grindhouse wrote:
1 year ago
I am so hyped right now, please give us some server names!!
I hope they announce a full realm list before the name reservation. If they drop them both at the same time it'd suck.

Gandling EU
Priest Holy
User avatar
EU Wyrmthalak
Posts: 102
Likes: 54
Dwarf
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hip wrote:
1 year ago
Grindhouse wrote:
1 year ago
I am so hyped right now, please give us some server names!!
I hope they announce a full realm list before the name reservation. If they drop them both at the same time it'd suck.
I agree, im already in a guild that needs to roll on the same server and there might be some servers you would like to avoid (Streamers, Unofficial language servers etc.) I remember playing GW2 and the first server i started on was an unofficial polish server.

Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 969
Likes: 773
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gallow wrote:
1 year ago
Pixstar wrote:
1 year ago
Aaargh give us server info already!
I know right?! The character creation is only 11 days away, where is our info Blizz!
 Blizzard Entertainment
Lol get rekt scrubs
:O
Any info on Oceanic servers yet?!

ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 43
Burning Steppes
User avatar
Posts: 54
Likes: 54
Alliance
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
1 year ago
We have a toddler, and she wont want to be dealing with her all the time while I'm gaming in the other room. A lot of my classic WoW time will be while my toddler is asleep, so then I can avoid being an absent father :lol:
Feel this. I can't take the first week off to binge, we have a toddler and another on the way, and I have to save my time off for when #2 is born. Darn priorities!

I'm thankful they both require far more sleep than I do!

   Selexin
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
OC Arugal
Posts: 293
Likes: 341
Undead
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
1 year ago
Gallow wrote:
1 year ago
Pixstar wrote:
1 year ago
Aaargh give us server info already!
I know right?! The character creation is only 11 days away, where is our info Blizz!
 Blizzard Entertainment
Lol get rekt scrubs
:O
Any info on Oceanic servers yet?!
We know that we will get them. XD

   Selexin
<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
Posts: 1041
Likes: 786
Gnome
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

w e w l a d s
e
w

l
a
d
s



Just got mortal strike.

20 days to go. Officially less than 3 weeks now.

Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 969
Likes: 773
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Pippina wrote:
1 year ago
w e w
e
w
M E T A
E
T
A

ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 43
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
OC Arugal
Posts: 293
Likes: 341
Undead
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread
<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Winterspring
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 146
Likes: 55
Troll
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

We need server names in order to know what server Spain is gonna occupy, c'mon guyss give us server names already!

   Alnir
daisyKutter - Troll Protection Warrior
EU PvE - Pyrewood Village - Horde
Similar topics
to '[Hype] The countdown thread!'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery