Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 196
Likes: 234
Undead
Mage
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Yay me! Bask in my glory!

   tygoro
Our time will come.
Arathi Basin
User avatar
Posts: 326
Likes: 148
Undead
Priest
7 years ago
 •  Unread

For whats is this Thread :p?
For people who've made halfway?

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Druid Restoration
User avatar
Posts: 967
Likes: 772
Tauren
Druid
7 years ago
 •  Unread

@Cletus wishes lvl 30 was halfway!! :lol: grats to the recent 30s :smile:

ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 39
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 204
Likes: 124
Human
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote: ↑
7 years ago
grats to the recent 30s :smile:
Thank you, we aspire to be the next @Selexin yet there is a looong way from 30 to 60 :mrgreen:

   Selexin
EU - Firemaw
Alliance Warlock
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 196
Likes: 234
Undead
Mage
7 years ago
 •  Unread

aeh wrote: ↑
7 years ago
For whats is this Thread :p?
For people who've made halfway?
Mostly a humorous response to the "1/6-of-the-way" thread aka "The 10's ding list". Although it seems in this day and age that honest humor and trolling are confused.

Our time will come.
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 428
Likes: 216
Horde
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Cletus wrote: ↑
7 years ago
aeh wrote: ↑
7 years ago
For whats is this Thread :p?
For people who've made halfway?
Mostly a humorous response to the "1/6-of-the-way" thread aka "The 10's ding list". Although it seems in this day and age that honest humor and trolling are confused.
What I would do is just sheep em or frost nova and blink away!

   Cletus
Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 428
Likes: 216
Horde
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Ba Ding-a-Ding!

   teebling • Cletus
Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Arathi Basin
User avatar
Posts: 326
Likes: 148
Undead
Priest
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I got to Level 40 - I ride away now! Muhahuahua!
Gratz @Nyxt

   Nyxt • teebling
Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Mage Frost
User avatar
Posts: 107
Likes: 42
Gnome
Mage
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I have a long way to go it seems

Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 428
Likes: 216
Horde
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

aeh wrote: ↑
7 years ago
I got to Level 40 - I ride away now! Muhahuahua!
Gratz @Nyxt


Wanna run me through Scarlet Monastery?

   aeh
Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 5
Likes: 2
Horde
7 years ago
 •  Unread

aeh wrote: ↑
7 years ago
For whats is this Thread :p?
For people who've made halfway?
Technically lv44 is "halfway". :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/com ... way_point/

User avatar
Posts: 165
Likes: 166
Orc
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I guess I can post here now.

   teebling • Cletus • Pluuf
Felwood
User avatar
Posts: 185
Likes: 73
Gnome
Mage
7 years ago
 •  Unread

GZ!
I am 14 newb
maybe It's time to do Deadmines :)

| Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Felwood
User avatar
Posts: 185
Likes: 73
Gnome
Mage
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Gunma wrote: ↑
7 years ago
aeh wrote: ↑
7 years ago
For whats is this Thread :p?
For people who've made halfway?
Technically lv44 is "halfway". :)
https://www.reddit.com/r/classicwow/com ... way_point/
It certainly feels that way, level 30 is easy.

   tygoro
| Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Durotar
User avatar
Posts: 13
Likes: 1
Orc
Shaman
7 years ago
 •  Unread

How do I level? Just by making posts?

Mage Frost
User avatar
Posts: 107
Likes: 42
Gnome
Mage
7 years ago
 •  Unread

HaxO wrote: ↑
7 years ago
How do I level? Just by making posts?
Exactly, every time you make a list you get xp and you level up after a few posts

Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 177
Likes: 131
Undead
Priest
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Yay ding!

   Selexin • Stfuppercut
<Extreme>
Council Chairman
US-Horde
Blaumeux
Arathi Basin
User avatar
Posts: 326
Likes: 148
Undead
Priest
7 years ago
 •  Unread

HaxO wrote: ↑
7 years ago
How do I level? Just by making posts?
Ye just posting I am not sure if likes have anything to do with Leveling, but maybe?

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Druid Restoration
User avatar
Posts: 967
Likes: 772
Tauren
Druid
7 years ago
 •  Unread

aeh wrote: ↑
7 years ago
HaxO wrote: ↑
7 years ago
How do I level? Just by making posts?
Ye just posting I am not sure if likes have anything to do with Leveling, but maybe?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=869

Scroll down a little to see leveling process. Purely post count.

ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 39
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 297
Likes: 345
Undead
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Oww yiss!

   teebling • Mambo
Darkshore
User avatar
Posts: 10
Likes: 4
Undead
Mage
7 years ago
 •  Unread

on my way!


Guild Master of <Takeover> // Apply Today
Deadwind Pass
User avatar
Posts: 228
Likes: 123
Orc
Warrior
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Congrats, I'm almost there too. The level 29 bracket isn't that bad tho.

<The Red Army>
Grobbulus - RPPvP
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 428
Likes: 216
Horde
Warlock
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Mount Up!

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 60 | =-|-= | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 27 |
Redridge Mountains
User avatar
Posts: 223
Likes: 128
Human
Paladin
7 years ago
 •  Unread

Ding

Hunter Marksman
User avatar
Posts: 83
Likes: 72
Night Elf
Hunter
7 years ago
 •  Unread

I hope my leveling in Classic goes faster than Barrens.chat :grin:

Similar topics
to 'The 30's Ding List'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery