donator Posts: 10
Likes: 13
Horde
Mage
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi guys,

I have a working key for a new account + 30 day game time. I initially wanted to give it to my girlfriend but she doesn't care about it. So I'm here to give it to someone. The only catch is that I want to give it someone who actually needs it.

Write a short story why I should give you this key. Winner will be decided within 24 hours.

Code :)

PS: This does not include BFA

   couchatron Ava
User avatar
donator Posts: 2
Likes: 6
Horde
Warlock
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Well, it wont be a great short story, but here goes:

I have an active account with BFA unlocked, although the sub is negligent. I have been eagerly awaiting Classic and plan on starting a new account (since you do not need BFA for Classic) so that my son, who recently turned 11, can play side by side with me.

I plan on activating my own account and a second no matter what, but instead of waiting as was my original plan, I can introduce him to the game in some fashion before hand.

Cheers

   Stfuppercut Selexin Saltybob Code Ava Cowyousaid
User avatar
donator Posts: 285
Likes: 45
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I need the account so I can post about Classic WoW on the official forums. A lot of important topics have been neglected thus far there.

   Code
User avatar
donator Posts: 1
Likes: 1
Undead
Mage
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Times are kind of tough nowadays for me from all points of view. I would honestly love to see if I can get back into the feeling classic wow gave me and the sense of happiness it brought. I can still remember the nostalgia of playing my first Nightelf druid Fanaran...so many years ago on a pirate server cause I could not afford the subscription :)

   Code
Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Patchwerk
donator Posts: 23
Likes: 7
Horde
Warlock
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I will make your wildest dreams come true!

   MeatLumps
Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Westfall
donator Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

   Gallow Casp
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
OC Arugal
donator Posts: 301
Likes: 341
Undead
Warrior
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

couchatron wrote:
4 months ago
Ah dun' wa' ut.

FTFY.

   teebling
<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
donator Posts: 10
Likes: 13
Horde
Mage
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

6 Hours left :)

User avatar
donator Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Night Elf
Hunter
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Do jokes also work? So an orc walks into a tavern in Booty Bay and has a beautiful parrot sitting on his shoulder. The Innkeeper gives a nod of approval and adds: What a beautiful specimen. Where did you get it? The orc looks up to the Innkeeper but before he can say anything the parrot says: Barrens, there is plenty of them.

donator Posts: 10
Likes: 13
Horde
Mage
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

ohampatu wrote:
4 months ago
Well, it wont be a great short story, but here goes:

I have an active account with BFA unlocked, although the sub is negligent. I have been eagerly awaiting Classic and plan on starting a new account (since you do not need BFA for Classic) so that my son, who recently turned 11, can play side by side with me.

I plan on activating my own account and a second no matter what, but instead of waiting as was my original plan, I can introduce him to the game in some fashion before hand.

Cheers
I have always wished for a dad to have fun with! I hope you and your son have an amazing time together. I will send the key in your inbox soon!

Warrior Fury
User avatar
US Faerlina
donator Posts: 1127
Likes: 743
Gnome
Warrior
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Code wrote:
4 months ago
I have always wished for a dad to have fun with! I hope you and your son have an amazing time together. I will send the key in your inbox soon!
Really cool thing for you to do Code.

   Code Selexin
Selexin wrote:
3 weeks ago
I'll have you know we have many resident developers who were involved in the creation of Vanilla WoW that have fantastically fool proof solutions to allll the imaginary problems!!!
Druid Feral
User avatar
OC Yojamba
donator Posts: 948
Likes: 748
Tauren
Druid
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Code wrote:
4 months ago
I have always wished for a dad to have fun with!
I'm not crying! You're crying! :cry:

   Code Stfuppercut teebling
ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 35
Warsong Gulch
User avatar
US Fairbanks
donator Posts: 85
Likes: 51
Troll
Rogue
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Ketelkop wrote:
4 months ago
I will make your wildest dreams come true!
Vote for Pedro

ImageImage
Similar topics
to 'Free World of Warcraft key + 30 days (new account) - Not spam.'
Posts ViewsLast post