Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago


Big brain, can you post why its so impossible for you to post an in game image from your screenshot folder?
You are just going around circles to avoid having to prove that you never reached level 60.
The answer is at page 14, scroll up and read it.
I don't get it man, what are you trying to get me to actually read, none of what you have written on this page (14) states why you are unable to post any in game screenshots. Can you write it again if its so important to your reasoning?

All you have proven thus far is that, yes you played in vanilla. Which is something I never disagreed with. But that's how far it goes. You have yet to prove that you were level 60 in vanilla or raided in vanilla.

Truth is that you never raided in vanilla or reached level 60.
Seeing unedited footage of my screenshots from 2005 in my pc = Ignoring to read the answer why = keep asking same question 6 times but lazy to read the answer written = assuming that i never been lvl 60 during vanilla only because some bugged website told him that = asking for evidence ignoring the footage = pretending as he is oracle so he know better than me what i did back in 2005 and 2006.

Whatever float your boat.
You have posted no evidence because you have no evidence, you were just poor level 50 when TBC came that's why you trying to avoid showing me proof. You state that you have to move "PC parts" to access your screenshots, which is a complete lie since all it would require is for you to connect the HDD to your computer. Now the whole thing about the screenshots being on another HDD thing is probably a lie too just because you know you never reached level 60 in vanilla.

Also stating that WarcraftRealms is bugged site is a complete joke since it gathers its information in game. If WarcraftRealms info on your character is bugged, then in game would be bugged too. I would also like to state that I have never ever seen anyone have an incorrect level on WarcraftRealms from what they actually had during the time said on WarcraftRealms. This would mean that your character would be the only one on the entire site which has a incorrect level.
There he is , as expected , the mighty Oracle.

Let see how much amount of Killerduki's have in the website :

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/search.ph ... search.y=0


Character Results: Page: 1 of | Advanced Search
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Burning Blade
Killerduki Human Paladin 85 EU-Doomhammer
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Magtheridon
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Stormreaver

4 Matching Characters

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/search.ph ... search.y=0

Character Results: Page: 1 of | Advanced Search
Killerduuki Human Paladin 70 EU-Burning Blade

1 Matching Characters
Also stating that WarcraftRealms is bugged site is a complete joke since it gathers its information in game. If WarcraftRealms info on your character is bugged, then in game would be bugged too.
But then again = Claiming that the website is not bugged......
Just what are you trying to prove with that reply? You just transfered your character to other realms. The dates all line up with your realm transfers.
You started on EU-Burning Blade then you transfered to (Apr 04, 09) EU-Magtheridon then later to (Mar 09, 10) EU-Stormreaver.
Lastly around Jan 18, 11 you transfered to EU-Doomhammer.

The last character you linked, named Killerduuki is a completly different character. I'm not sure why you created that one but it's very obvious that its another character since it was on the same realm as Killerduki was and the name would have been a duplicate because of it, which is why there is an additional u in the name.

   Linguine
Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 969
Likes: 773
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
And i wont bother switching parts from my Old PC to the new one only for your wishes , there is no point proving you something that i proven you already for over hundreds of times .
Your vague mention of computer parts did not correlate to not being able to produce the screenshots. Why do you have a screenshot of your screenshots, but no access to them?

   Linguine
ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 43
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
And i wont bother switching parts from my Old PC to the new one only for your wishes , there is no point proving you something that i proven you already for over hundreds of times .
Your vague mention of computer parts did not correlate to not being able to produce the screenshots. Why do you have a screenshot of your screenshots, but no access to them?
Because this screenshot i had it kept on Discord Screenshots list when i posted it before i switch and got new PC .

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago


The answer is at page 14, scroll up and read it.
I don't get it man, what are you trying to get me to actually read, none of what you have written on this page (14) states why you are unable to post any in game screenshots. Can you write it again if its so important to your reasoning?

All you have proven thus far is that, yes you played in vanilla. Which is something I never disagreed with. But that's how far it goes. You have yet to prove that you were level 60 in vanilla or raided in vanilla.

Truth is that you never raided in vanilla or reached level 60.
Seeing unedited footage of my screenshots from 2005 in my pc = Ignoring to read the answer why = keep asking same question 6 times but lazy to read the answer written = assuming that i never been lvl 60 during vanilla only because some bugged website told him that = asking for evidence ignoring the footage = pretending as he is oracle so he know better than me what i did back in 2005 and 2006.

Whatever float your boat.
You have posted no evidence because you have no evidence, you were just poor level 50 when TBC came that's why you trying to avoid showing me proof. You state that you have to move "PC parts" to access your screenshots, which is a complete lie since all it would require is for you to connect the HDD to your computer. Now the whole thing about the screenshots being on another HDD thing is probably a lie too just because you know you never reached level 60 in vanilla.

Also stating that WarcraftRealms is bugged site is a complete joke since it gathers its information in game. If WarcraftRealms info on your character is bugged, then in game would be bugged too. I would also like to state that I have never ever seen anyone have an incorrect level on WarcraftRealms from what they actually had during the time said on WarcraftRealms. This would mean that your character would be the only one on the entire site which has a incorrect level.
There he is , as expected , the mighty Oracle.

Let see how much amount of Killerduki's have in the website :

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/search.ph ... search.y=0


Character Results: Page: 1 of | Advanced Search
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Burning Blade
Killerduki Human Paladin 85 EU-Doomhammer
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Magtheridon
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Stormreaver

4 Matching Characters

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/search.ph ... search.y=0

Character Results: Page: 1 of | Advanced Search
Killerduuki Human Paladin 70 EU-Burning Blade

1 Matching Characters
Also stating that WarcraftRealms is bugged site is a complete joke since it gathers its information in game. If WarcraftRealms info on your character is bugged, then in game would be bugged too.
But then again = Claiming that the website is not bugged......
Just what are you trying to prove with that reply? You just transfered your character to other realms. The dates all line up with your realm transfers.
You started on EU-Burning Blade then you transfered to (Apr 04, 09) EU-Magtheridon then later to (Mar 09, 10) EU-Stormreaver.
Lastly around Jan 18, 11 you transfered to EU-Doomhammer.

The last character you linked, named Killerduuki is a completly different character. I'm not sure why you created that one but it's very obvious that its an another character since it was on the same realm as Killerduki was and the name would have been a duplicate because of it, which is why there is an additional u in the name.
Same person = 2 different dates and 2 different names and wrong levels

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/34186679

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/58153044

No data shown for the Guild

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guildexes/894304

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/58153044

70 The Legion Aug 21, 10
70 Chaoz Jan 19, 08
60 The Illusionaries Mar 16, 07

But then again = Claiming that the website is not bugged......

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago


I don't get it man, what are you trying to get me to actually read, none of what you have written on this page (14) states why you are unable to post any in game screenshots. Can you write it again if its so important to your reasoning?

All you have proven thus far is that, yes you played in vanilla. Which is something I never disagreed with. But that's how far it goes. You have yet to prove that you were level 60 in vanilla or raided in vanilla.

Truth is that you never raided in vanilla or reached level 60.
Seeing unedited footage of my screenshots from 2005 in my pc = Ignoring to read the answer why = keep asking same question 6 times but lazy to read the answer written = assuming that i never been lvl 60 during vanilla only because some bugged website told him that = asking for evidence ignoring the footage = pretending as he is oracle so he know better than me what i did back in 2005 and 2006.

Whatever float your boat.
You have posted no evidence because you have no evidence, you were just poor level 50 when TBC came that's why you trying to avoid showing me proof. You state that you have to move "PC parts" to access your screenshots, which is a complete lie since all it would require is for you to connect the HDD to your computer. Now the whole thing about the screenshots being on another HDD thing is probably a lie too just because you know you never reached level 60 in vanilla.

Also stating that WarcraftRealms is bugged site is a complete joke since it gathers its information in game. If WarcraftRealms info on your character is bugged, then in game would be bugged too. I would also like to state that I have never ever seen anyone have an incorrect level on WarcraftRealms from what they actually had during the time said on WarcraftRealms. This would mean that your character would be the only one on the entire site which has a incorrect level.
There he is , as expected , the mighty Oracle.

Let see how much amount of Killerduki's have in the website :

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/search.ph ... search.y=0


Character Results: Page: 1 of | Advanced Search
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Burning Blade
Killerduki Human Paladin 85 EU-Doomhammer
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Magtheridon
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Stormreaver

4 Matching Characters

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/search.ph ... search.y=0

Character Results: Page: 1 of | Advanced Search
Killerduuki Human Paladin 70 EU-Burning Blade

1 Matching Characters
Also stating that WarcraftRealms is bugged site is a complete joke since it gathers its information in game. If WarcraftRealms info on your character is bugged, then in game would be bugged too.
But then again = Claiming that the website is not bugged......
Just what are you trying to prove with that reply? You just transfered your character to other realms. The dates all line up with your realm transfers.
You started on EU-Burning Blade then you transfered to (Apr 04, 09) EU-Magtheridon then later to (Mar 09, 10) EU-Stormreaver.
Lastly around Jan 18, 11 you transfered to EU-Doomhammer.

The last character you linked, named Killerduuki is a completly different character. I'm not sure why you created that one but it's very obvious that its an another character since it was on the same realm as Killerduki was and the name would have been a duplicate because of it, which is why there is an additional u in the name.
Same person = 2 different dates and 2 different names and wrong levels

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/34186679

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/58153044

No data shown for the Guild

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guildexes/894304


But then again = Claiming that the website is not bugged......
Actually I wanna correct that since I realized how things actually happend.

It's not 2 different characters, you renamed your character, since the dates still match up. You used the name Killerduki til around Mar 16, 07, then renamed urself to Killerduuki, then at Dec 19, 08 you renamed yourself back again to Killerduki. Now you kept that name for 2 years time, until it was time to leave stormreaver and return to your old realm, which you did on around Aug 21, 10 and at the same time you renamed your character once again to Killerduuki. A name you would keep until the realm transfer to EU-Doomhammer, Jan 18, 11. With this realm switch, you returned to your original name, Killerduki.

I have no idea why you decided to rename your character so many times, but one thing I am certain of, it is still the same character.

Now when it comes to the guild part, that issue exists for every single guild on the website. It's really a non issue since you can still look up characters (if you know their names) and see which guilds they were in, if it was collected by other players in game.

   Linguine
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Gehennas
Posts: 116
Likes: 154
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
Let see how much amount of Killerduki's have in the website :

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/search.ph ... search.y=0


Character Results: Page: 1 of | Advanced Search
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Burning Blade
Killerduki Human Paladin 85 EU-Doomhammer
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Magtheridon
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Stormreaver

4 Matching Characters
It's your name. It's the server you have said on multiple occasions you played on, and it's the same guildname you have used on Private servers.
It's your character.

Also neither of those characters on the other servers were ever recorded as level 60. It smells of realm transfer from far away.

   Linguine
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Gehennas
Posts: 116
Likes: 154
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
Originally Video recorded from 2006
Ok so let me get this straight. You keep sticking to raid bosses doing 3-4 times the amount of damage on Private servers as they do in Vanilla, and when I ask you to show me a video where I can see this damage, you are only able to find a bunch of videos of people tanking trash mobs, bosses in 20man raids, and one single raid boss (The Prophet Skeram) which is a caster type boss whose main damage source is Earth Shock and Arcane Explosion when you are well aware this is one of the only exceptions.

In other words you again just resort to attempts at redirecting the conversation away from actually having to deal with what is being discussed. It's a logical fallacy, and its being used by you because you know you fucked up with your ridiculous claims, and now you attempt to save face by making it seem like you adequately addressed the subject when in fact you did not.

You do this a lot, and its apparently the only way you are capable of making an argument because the foundation of every argument and claim you make is that you have played a Protection Paladin in Vanilla and therefor know what you are doing.
But this doesn't actually seem to be the case, and admitting this would mean everything you have ever said would be called in for question.

   Linguine vanillalad
Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 270
Likes: 160
Alliance
Shaman
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Came back to see what had happened and wow!

@Holyfrog and @vanillalad that is some boss detective work you did on his raiding history.

Great job! Loved the read. I remember being on reddit and people calling killerduki "a bit of a meme". Well I don't think it's just "a bit" now.

Warrior Fury
User avatar
US Fairbanks
Posts: 1218
Likes: 809
Gnome
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Exposed

g0bledyg00k wrote:
1 year ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
OC Arugal
Posts: 293
Likes: 341
Undead
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey guys I have an idea!

When Classic launches, clear MC as a Paladin tank during phase 1, record it, and put it here! That way we can finally end this madness.
My blood sugar level raised by just reading 2 pages of this insanity jesus :biggrin:

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Warrior Fury
User avatar
US Fairbanks
Posts: 1218
Likes: 809
Gnome
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gallow wrote:
1 year ago
Hey guys I have an idea!

When Classic launches, clear MC as a Paladin tank during phase 1, record it, and put it here! That way we can finally end this madness.
My blood sugar level raised by just reading 2 pages of this insanity jesus :biggrin:
Yes please! And not 4 months in. During. Progression. SHOW us the validity of this spec! Make us eat our words!!!! A raid full of pre BiS players standing behind a blue geared prot pally who is leading the charge as main tank! UNCUT UNEDITED AND WITHOUT INTERRUPTION! Demand our respect!!!!

   Gallow
g0bledyg00k wrote:
1 year ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Loch modan
User avatar
EU Razorgore
Posts: 190
Likes: 117
Dwarf
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I feel bad being amused by this thread as I am pretty sure this guy is mentally ill.

   Stfuppercut
Paladin Protection
User avatar
US Deviate Delight
Posts: 180
Likes: 145
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Prot paladin best paladin.

   killerduki Darg727
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
It's not 2 different characters, you renamed your character, since the dates still match up. You used the name Killerduki til around Mar 16, 07, then renamed urself to Killerduuki, then at Dec 19, 08 you renamed yourself back again to Killerduki. Now you kept that name for 2 years time, until it was time to leave stormreaver and return to your old realm, which you did on around Aug 21, 10 and at the same time you renamed your character once again to Killerduuki. A name you would keep until the realm transfer to EU-Doomhammer, Jan 18, 11. With this realm switch, you returned to your original name, Killerduki.
You used the name Killerduki til around Mar 16, 07, then renamed urself to Killerduuki, then at Dec 19, 08 you renamed yourself back again to Killerduki. Now you kept that name for 2 years time, until it was time to leave stormreaver and return to your old realm, which you did on around Aug 21, 10
http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/34186679

60 Phalanx Jan 17, 07
50 The Blooders Nov 15, 06
35 The Blooders Sep 11, 06
20 The Blooders Jul 15, 06

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/58153044

70 Chaoz Jan 19, 08
60 The Illusionaries Mar 16, 07
70 The Legion Aug 21, 10

vs

80 True Faith Mar 25, 09
80 Unguilded Mar 23, 09
80 Keelhaul Mar 12, 09
80 Unguilded Mar 11, 09
80 Keelhaul Dec 31, 08
80 Unguilded Dec 19, 08

Let see the irony here in the website :

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/34186679

70 The Legion Aug 21, 10

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/58153044

80 True Faith Mar 25, 09

It feels like Years was returning back from 2010 down to 2009.

At 2010 i was lvl 70 , but during 2009 i was lvl 80...... (see how ridiculous conclusions and assumptions are,when you trust bugged website ) .

I had to quote this, for the sake of truth ... But also because it made me see it as "meme" .

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I think there is something you aren't telling, why did you know there was a character with two uu in the name?
Why weren't you aware of your very own realm transfers?
If the levels don't match, then it probably was another character and you obviously seem aware of it too.

Tell me, why did you know there was a character named Killerduuki?
No one here posted about the killerduuki character until you did.

   Linguine
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Gehennas
Posts: 116
Likes: 154
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Pointless debate anyway. We have strong evidence Killerduki never played Vanilla, and we have no evidence he did.

But if he actually did, all he has to do is to take his HDD, plug into his computer, and upload the screenshot somewhere. Then everyone who posted on the last 3 pages of the thread will apologize to Killerduki for not believing him.

Very simple actually.

   Linguine
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Holyfrog wrote:
1 year ago
Ok so let me get this straight. You keep sticking to raid bosses doing 3-4 times the amount of damage on Private servers as they do in Vanilla, and when I ask you to show me a video where I can see this damage, you are only able to find a bunch of videos of people tanking trash mobs, bosses in 20man raids, and one single raid boss (The Prophet Skeram) which is a caster type boss whose main damage source is Earth Shock and Arcane Explosion when you are well aware this is one of the only exceptions.
In other words you again just resort to attempts at redirecting the conversation away from actually having to deal with what is being discussed. It's a logical fallacy, and its being used by you because you know you fucked up with your ridiculous claims, and now you attempt to save face by making it seem like you adequately addressed the subject when in fact you did not.

You do this a lot, and its apparently the only way you are capable of making an argument because the foundation of every argument and claim you make is that you have played a Protection Paladin in Vanilla and therefor know what you are doing.
But this doesn't actually seem to be the case, and admitting this would mean everything you have ever said would be called in for question
It's your own words and claims that Raid Mobs and Bosses does 3000 Damage , not mine , you claim something, you never gave any evidence for your claims.

viewtopic.php?p=20209#p20209
Holyfrog wrote:
1 year ago
If mobs in a dungeon hit for 200 damage, it stands to reason that you can buff this damage a lot more before it starts to become a problem than you can buff raid content where mobs hit for 3000 damage.
Holyfrog wrote:
1 year ago
If you want to tank dungeons as a Paladin, thats perfectly fine. They are good tanks for it, something I have never disputed. It's their viability as RAID tanks that I am concerned with. When the mobs hit for 3000 damage instead of 300, then having Defensive stance means the 10% damage reduction will count for a lot more against a raidboss than it will in a dungeon
I provided evidence that from everything i could find from Vanilla Period recorded 2005/2006 , none of Bosses or Mobs does even close to how much you claim , but some poor 300-1k damage (depend) .

I gave you evidence with samples from every single from 20 man up to 40 man high end raids like AQ40 and Naxx , including MC and BWL .
You still denied pure evidence recorded in a video from 2006 with more and more cherry pick excuses , despite the fact that i never even bothered to select contents, i just posted everything i could find recorded back then .

This is again confirmation that you are blatantly lying and denigrating , trying and working hard in order to denigrate and spout false information about Paladin Tanks.

Now to make it easy for you , you rely on other like Roadblock to derail and troll on me full time , cherry picking and searching for more and more excuses.

Even you become an Oracle! You now invented "Mind Vision" , so you know better than myself what i been doing back in 2006 , together with your fellow folks who are your Ally (as you said , allies or brother in arms) .

Hating all the time on me, because you got disapproved and all your believes was turned into dust when i got a patience to reply every single false claim and lie you do , with real answers to debunk your lies!

Psojed is right when he stop bothering posting here , why would i bother talking Serious Paladin discussion , when you have to deal with unserious people who troll and cherry picking for denigrating it , instead of having mature discussion about Paladin Protection , providing evidence, providing helpful ways how to overcome the difficulties Paladin Tanks are facing , helping them to overcome the denial.

They do what ? Preaching how bad Paladins are, how Killerduki should not be person to be read or listened, because it oppose the ways you believe , but you already provided nothing , no evidence , no sources for your claims.

So what if i stop posting here? You will repeat same denigrating words for the next 10 pages :

- No Taunt
- Suboptimal Tanks
- Should not Main Tank
- Mana Issues
- Bad Aggro
- No Def CD's
- No good Gear..
- Can't Tank swap Target Bosses.

You are happy now? Great, that's what your believes are , are they really the truth? Sure no and i proven you for over 100 times in row , you still deny even evidence.

Whatever float your boat, thanks for destroying this thread with all your "lies" . Let rush over it and repeat your lies for the next 100 pages, so everyone can now ignore what i wrote.

Good Job! I am sure Protection Paladins are gonna be proud of you!

But i already hear 0 words from you about : How Paladin Tank can possibly do this boss, some Strat, Tactic about how to deal with specific Boss type , i doubt you ever knew how Bosses even work in regards to Paladins.

But sure , go ahead and repeat your lies for next 100 pages.

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Gehennas
Posts: 116
Likes: 154
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I never actually claimed all bosses hit for 3000 damage. It was just a number I used in my example.
I will concede that I had a hard time finding a specific example where a boss does 3000 damage per hit from Vanilla. But tank videos are really hard to find in the first place.
Either way, bosses hit for way more in raids, which means they can not have been buffed as hard as 5man content.

That aside though, I stick to my claim that bosses on private servers do NOT do 3-400% more damage than they do in Vanilla/Classic.

Here's a picture from 2006 Naxxramas. Keep in mind the Warrior has Inspiration up for nearly the entire encounter which provides a 25% boost to armor. The hit seem to be a crushing blow, putting the actual damage at about 1650.

SpoilerShow


Here's an additional image of the tank taking 1260 damage with Greater Stoneshield Potion and Stoneskin totem up.
SpoilerShow


And the same boss on private server:
SpoilerShow


Without knowing the exact gear of both Warriors, it's obviously not something that can be said to be absolute fact, but it does seem to strongly suggest the 3-400% higher damage figure is pulled entirely out of thin air as the damage on both versions of the game seem to be more or less the same.

   Roadblock
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Gehennas
Posts: 116
Likes: 154
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Some additional damage comparisons between Vanilla and Private server. Again we dont know the exact gear on the players involved, but the damage values are well within reasonable deviations. The image on the left in every screenshot is from 2006, and the image on the right is from private server.

Huhuran:
The Warrior in 2006 have Ancestral Fortitude. The Warrior on the private server footage is likely using less nature resist and more actual tank gear which would increase his/her armor. The damage taken is pretty similar.

SpoilerShow


Chromaggus:
I could not find footage of a Warrior tanking the boss from 2006, so I used one where a druid is tanking the boss on the 2006 footage. The warrior has Ancenstral Fortitude and Inspiration, so Its not unreasonable to think they have may roughly the same amount of armor. In any case the difference is nowhere near 300-400% even if the Druid would be at armor cap and the Warrior way below.
SpoilerShow


Broodlord:
The warrior on the private server image has Greater Stoneshield Potion and Ancestral Fortitude. The boss hits for considerably less. Damage in both versions are pretty similar when this is taken into account.
SpoilerShow

   Roadblock
Alterac Valley
User avatar
EU Zandalar Tribe
Posts: 176
Likes: 361
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

By the holy https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=13321/frog of https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=3464/gazrog, I say ! Duki go grab Theloras and let us reform the Silver Hand to show these ignorant fools we can clear every shithole in Azeroth with nothing but the power of the https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=25292/holy-light !! Paladins, only paladins and nothing but the paladins !!! So help us https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=3345/godan & https://classic.wowhead.com/npc=5693/godrick-farsan !!!

User avatar
Posts: 5
Likes: 1
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Latsiv wrote:
1 year ago
The biggest problem pally tanks have in Classic is having no taunt. Warriors and Druids have the ability to force mobs to attack them (aside from some taunt-immune bosses) and become top of that mob's threat table. All tanks have to spend some time getting threat in vanilla, but Pallies have no way of snapping it back if an overeager DPS gets a few crits in a row or whatever.

The second biggest issue is that pallies use mana, and to keep generating threat at a decent pace you'll go oom before the end of all but the shortest fights. And you'll have to drink after every single pull.
Taunt doesnt do anything to the threat table, it just forces the mob to attack you for the period of the spell.

Prot paladins have a great spot in any guild as a 3rd tank. Early on, having 1 prot warrior/1 fury prot/1 prot paladin makes MC a breeze.

Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Gehennas
Posts: 116
Likes: 154
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gard wrote:
1 year ago
Taunt doesnt do anything to the threat table, it just forces the mob to attack you for the period of the spell.
This isnt correct. Taunt will set your threat to match the threat of the player currently on top of the threat table. If this was not the case it would not be possible to do bosses like Four Horsemen where tanks will rotate in and out to take the boss back after more than a minute of tanking something else or waiting for stacks to reset.

Mocking Blow and Challenging Shout however work the way you describe.

Taunt used to work the way you described, but this was changed almost immediately upon the games release, as early as Patch 1.1.0.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.1.0
Taunt: Now gives the target just enough threat to attack you. Cooldown added.
Because of how early this got changed, there was never a case of anyone doing raids in Vanilla where taunt did not have the threat match function.

   Latsiv
User avatar
Posts: 5
Likes: 1
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Holyfrog wrote:
1 year ago
Gard wrote:
1 year ago
Taunt doesnt do anything to the threat table, it just forces the mob to attack you for the period of the spell.
This isnt correct. Taunt will set your threat to match the threat of the player currently on top of the threat table. If this was not the case it would not be possible to do bosses like Four Horsemen where tanks will rotate in and out to take the boss back after more than a minute of tanking something else or waiting for stacks to reset.

Mocking Blow and Challenging Shout however work the way you describe.

Taunt used to work the way you described, but this was changed almost immediately upon the games release, as early as Patch 1.1.0.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.1.0
Taunt: Now gives the target just enough threat to attack you. Cooldown added.
Because of how early this got changed, there was never a case of anyone doing raids in Vanilla where taunt did not have the threat match function.
Damn. In all my years of private server playing I didn't know about this change. I assumed there was some sort of threat reset in taunt swap fights like that.

But I play a prot pally so it doesnt concern me anyway, lol :)

User avatar
Posts: 5
Likes: 1
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Caspus wrote:
1 year ago
Prot paladin best paladin.
I remember you. Ossi tanking I think.

Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gard wrote:
1 year ago
Holyfrog wrote:
1 year ago
Gard wrote:
1 year ago
Taunt doesnt do anything to the threat table, it just forces the mob to attack you for the period of the spell.
This isnt correct. Taunt will set your threat to match the threat of the player currently on top of the threat table. If this was not the case it would not be possible to do bosses like Four Horsemen where tanks will rotate in and out to take the boss back after more than a minute of tanking something else or waiting for stacks to reset.

Mocking Blow and Challenging Shout however work the way you describe.

Taunt used to work the way you described, but this was changed almost immediately upon the games release, as early as Patch 1.1.0.
https://wow.gamepedia.com/Patch_1.1.0
Taunt: Now gives the target just enough threat to attack you. Cooldown added.
Because of how early this got changed, there was never a case of anyone doing raids in Vanilla where taunt did not have the threat match function.
Damn. In all my years of private server playing I didn't know about this change. I assumed there was some sort of threat reset in taunt swap fights like that.

But I play a prot pally so it doesnt concern me anyway, lol :)


;)

Before holyfrog deceive you.

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Similar topics
to 'Serious Disscussion on Paladin Tanking.'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery