Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Gehennas
Posts: 116
Likes: 154
Human
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
Your Warcraftrealm shows that i began to play Jul 15, 06 , but my screenshots shows that i began to play 15th August 2006.
If that was true you would be posting one of the screenshots. Instead you are only posting a screenshot of the actual screenshot folder itself. It's safe to assume you did NOT play at level 60 during Vanilla. You can EASILY prove me wrong by actually posting a screenshot of you during Vanilla at level 60 playing a Protection Paladin. Why dont you?

Not even going to bother addressing the videos, since I specifically requested comparisons in a RAID. Everyone knows private servers have intentionally buffed their content to make the game harder. But let's actually use our brains for a second here. If mobs in a dungeon hit for 200 damage, it stands to reason that you can buff this damage a lot more before it starts to become a problem than you can buff raid content where mobs hit for 3000 damage.

If you want to tank dungeons as a Paladin, thats perfectly fine. They are good tanks for it, something I have never disputed. It's their viability as RAID tanks that I am concerned with. When the mobs hit for 3000 damage instead of 300, then having Defensive stance means the 10% damage reduction will count for a lot more against a raidboss than it will in a dungeon. It also makes the higher armor of a Warrior tank a lot more valuable. Feel free to link a RAID video, and please find a video where we can see the actual armor and buffs of the players involved, and the debuffs involved.

I want an actual comparison here, not a cherry picked example.
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
Paladin Imp LoH is better than Warrior Shield Wall is what i always been telling ,you do ignore that.
Sigh... But it's NOT better. Shield Wall is the ability you want to use to make getting through an enrage phase without risk of tank death. It doesnt matter at all that it only lasts 10 seconds because thats in the majority of cases all you need.

Lay on Hands CANNOT ever be better than Shield Wall when a Warriot tank always have BOTH Lay on Hands and Shield Wall. One class has a 75% damage reduction on top of 30% more armor, while the other doesnt. It's seriously concering that you refuse to even aknowledge this.
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
The one who insulted right now was you , the one who spout wrong misinformation, lies and contribute nothing right now is you.

You bring no evidence for anything you say = no sources, no videos , no screenshots = wrong information spouting using words and only words.

Therefore you are asking for Censoring those who provide evidence which is opposite of your personal believes .
I have brought plenty sources and I have provided good and thorough reasoning for my arguments throughout this entire thread. What you are doing is deliberately spreading information that has already been proven incorrect. Please dont sit here and deny that.

The reason I would like to see you banned, is at some point debating with someone who is deliberately misleading everyone and refusing to read a single source being given to them that disprove their claims is futile. Ultimately the responsibility to make sure good and factual information gets through fall on the people in charge of moderating the arena where the information is being posted. Failure to do so, is to be complicit in the spread of false and incorrect information that is ultimately to the detriment of the classic community.
It's unfortunately not up to me.

Because you repeatedly refuse to aknowledge that you are incorrect in most of what you are saying, and because you have shown no will to meet anyone on a middle ground while being incredibly hostile and rude to anyone that disagree with you in spite of them providing sources for their claims or pointing out the huge glaring flaws with your own reasoning, there's simply no solution left in my eyes but to remove the person that have seemingly infinite time to spread misinformation from the arena of discussion.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but you brought it on yourself.

   Linguine
Burning Steppes
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 56
Likes: 38
Alliance
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
Your Warcraftrealm shows that i began to play Jul 15, 06 , but my screenshots shows that i began to play 15th August 2006.
Translation:
"Warcraftrealms shows that first time someone recorded and uploaded my character was July 15, 06 at level 20."
"My screenshots show that I didn't find the screenshot button until August 15, 2006."

Just helping out with logic.

PS. The same also shows you were level 50 on November 15, 2006 (2 weeks before TBC pre-patch) which proves you are blatantly lying.
Not only here but there as well.
Dusko Gjurov
Speaking as 12 Years experience Paladin Protection and Retribution , coming from 2005 and 2006 Raiding and good old times.

   Linguine
[:flag_eu: :dragon: :flag_gb: :large_blue_diamond: | EU-PvE | English Speaking | Alliance | GMT+1 | Family & Work friendly | Mid-Core]
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Holyfrog wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
Your Warcraftrealm shows that i began to play Jul 15, 06 , but my screenshots shows that i began to play 15th August 2006.
If that was true you would be posting one of the screenshots. Instead you are only posting a screenshot of the actual screenshot folder itself. It's safe to assume you did NOT play at level 60 during Vanilla. You can EASILY prove me wrong by actually posting a screenshot of you during Vanilla at level 60 playing a Protection Paladin. Why dont you?

Not even going to bother addressing the videos, since I specifically requested comparisons in a RAID. Everyone knows private servers have intentionally buffed their content to make the game harder. But let's actually use our brains for a second here. If mobs in a dungeon hit for 200 damage, it stands to reason that you can buff this damage a lot more before it starts to become a problem than you can buff raid content where mobs hit for 3000 damage.

If you want to tank dungeons as a Paladin, thats perfectly fine. They are good tanks for it, something I have never disputed. It's their viability as RAID tanks that I am concerned with. When the mobs hit for 3000 damage instead of 300, then having Defensive stance means the 10% damage reduction will count for a lot more against a raidboss than it will in a dungeon. It also makes the higher armor of a Warrior tank a lot more valuable. Feel free to link a RAID video, and please find a video where we can see the actual armor and buffs of the players involved, and the debuffs involved.

I want an actual comparison here, not a cherry picked example.
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
Paladin Imp LoH is better than Warrior Shield Wall is what i always been telling ,you do ignore that.
Sigh... But it's NOT better. Shield Wall is the ability you want to use to make getting through an enrage phase without risk of tank death. It doesnt matter at all that it only lasts 10 seconds because thats in the majority of cases all you need.

Lay on Hands CANNOT ever be better than Shield Wall when a Warriot tank always have BOTH Lay on Hands and Shield Wall. One class has a 75% damage reduction on top of 30% more armor, while the other doesnt. It's seriously concering that you refuse to even aknowledge this.
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
The one who insulted right now was you , the one who spout wrong misinformation, lies and contribute nothing right now is you.

You bring no evidence for anything you say = no sources, no videos , no screenshots = wrong information spouting using words and only words.

Therefore you are asking for Censoring those who provide evidence which is opposite of your personal believes .
I have brought plenty sources and I have provided good and thorough reasoning for my arguments throughout this entire thread. What you are doing is deliberately spreading information that has already been proven incorrect. Please dont sit here and deny that.

The reason I would like to see you banned, is at some point debating with someone who is deliberately misleading everyone and refusing to read a single source being given to them that disprove their claims is futile. Ultimately the responsibility to make sure good and factual information gets through fall on the people in charge of moderating the arena where the information is being posted. Failure to do so, is to be complicit in the spread of false and incorrect information that is ultimately to the detriment of the classic community.
It's unfortunately not up to me.

Because you repeatedly refuse to aknowledge that you are incorrect in most of what you are saying, and because you have shown no will to meet anyone on a middle ground while being incredibly hostile and rude to anyone that disagree with you in spite of them providing sources for their claims or pointing out the huge glaring flaws with your own reasoning, there's simply no solution left in my eyes but to remove the person that have seemingly infinite time to spread misinformation from the arena of discussion.

Sorry if this seems harsh, but you brought it on yourself.
If that was true you would be posting one of the screenshots. Instead you are only posting a screenshot of the actual screenshot folder itself. It's safe to assume you did NOT play at level 60 during Vanilla. You can EASILY prove me wrong by actually posting a screenshot of you during Vanilla at level 60 playing a Protection Paladin. Why dont you?
You can assume whatever you want, i provided you unedited footage from my old PC with unmodified screenshots created during 2005 and 2006 period.

You still continue to cherry pick more and more... Despite the fact that you never gave any evidence for any of your claims , neither we have seen any evidence that YOU have ever played Vanilla WoW during 2005/2006.

And i wont bother switching parts from my Old PC to the new one only for your wishes , there is no point proving you something that i proven you already for over hundreds of times .

Especially that you personally ignore the evidence given , by searching for new excuses cherry picking more and more all the time!
Holyfrog wrote:
1 year ago
. But let's actually use our brains for a second here. If mobs in a dungeon hit for 200 damage, it stands to reason that you can buff this damage a lot more before it starts to become a problem than you can buff raid content where mobs hit for 3000 damage.
. When the mobs hit for 3000 damage instead of 300, then having Defensive stance means the 10% damage reduction will count for a lot more against a raidboss than it will in a dungeon.
See, you base your personal experience based on Private Servers , therefore you talk how mobs in Raid hit for 3000 damage.
Despite the fact that you were proven wrong , you still continue ignoring the evidence !

I don't know for how many times i have to repeatedly provide the very same evidence in order for you to stop cherry picking and accept that you are wrong!

Ill try again .



Originally Video recorded from 2006







MC mobs does 400 damage (far from your 3000 damage raid content mobs) , BWL mobs does 800 damage (far from your 3000 damage raid content mobs). AQ20 mobs does 485 damage (far from your 3000 damage raid content mobs) .



koranuso
Published on Jul 12, 2006

Naxx mobs hit him for 300-400 damage (far from your 3000 damage raid content mobs).



Tactless15
Published on Oct 8, 2006

ZG Raid Boss hit for 800-1000 damage (far from your 3000 damage raid content mobs "vs boss i linked") .



Irochi
Published on Dec 23, 2006



AQ20 Raid Boss hit for 1000 damage (far from your 3000 damage raid content mobs) .



Javier2K2
Published on Sep 25, 2006



AQ40 Raid Boss hit for 882 damage (far from your 3000 damage raid content mobs "vs boss").
Sigh... But it's NOT better. Shield Wall is the ability you want to use to make getting through an enrage phase without risk of tank death. It doesnt matter at all that it only lasts 10 seconds because thats in the majority of cases all you need.
10 seconds versus 2 minutes ... Sure , 2 minutes is full duration of smooth and easy kill , while 10 seconds will never Guarantee you surviving the enrage duration!
Lay on Hands CANNOT ever be better than Shield Wall when a Warriot tank always have BOTH Lay on Hands and Shield Wall. One class has a 75% damage reduction on top of 30% more armor, while the other doesnt. It's seriously concering that you refuse to even aknowledge this.
We talk about Lay on Hand versus Shield Wall and Lay on Hand is better def cd , not who can use both or not .

Shield wall is only few seconds ,doesn't save you from dying after effect and it is selfish only.
Lay on Hand improved is 2 minutes mitigation + Extra Aggro when healed + Full HP healed + regenerating mana if you have lesser than 20% + can be used on everyone!

Warrior surely can use them both , but i'd rather have an extra 2 minutes on top of the current healers Imp LoH which is going to make much easier for ALL fights and full duration of time , versus few seconds CD which wont guarantee not being dead afterward or wipe!
I have brought plenty sources and I have provided good and thorough reasoning for my arguments throughout this entire thread. What you are doing is deliberately spreading information that has already been proven incorrect. Please dont sit here and deny that.
Yet i have seen 0 sources or evidence given by you personally for your claims, i still offer you to provide anything yet i seen 0 so far.
Holyfrog wrote:
1 year ago
The reason I would like to see you banned, is at some point debating with someone who is deliberately misleading everyone and refusing to read a single source being given to them that disprove their claims is futile. Ultimately the responsibility to make sure good and factual information gets through fall on the people in charge of moderating the arena where the information is being posted. Failure to do so, is to be complicit in the spread of false and incorrect information that is ultimately to the detriment of the classic community.
It's unfortunately not up to me.
First , i don't care if i am banned or not.

Second , you like to see me banned so you can continue spilling your lies and false information without any opposition or anyone who have different point of view.

Third, you give no insight on Paladins , all you do is denigrating them ,refusing to accept evidence and you cherry pick stuffs in order to confirm your excuses and believes. Preaching how terrible they are etc etc, nothing helpful on top of the claims you bring without any sources or evidence as confirmation for what you say, but you instead all you do is just words and words , nothing else.
Holyfrog wrote:
1 year ago
Because you repeatedly refuse to aknowledge that you are incorrect in most of what you are saying, and because you have shown no will to meet anyone on a middle ground while being incredibly hostile and rude to anyone that disagree with you in spite of them providing sources for their claims or pointing out the huge glaring flaws with your own reasoning, there's simply no solution left in my eyes but to remove the person that have seemingly infinite time to spread misinformation from the arena of discussion.
Yet you brought 0 evidence or properly shown sources with timeline, data, video and everything that is needed to confirm about something.
Why would i be incorrect on stuffs i already personally experienced on my own for past 13/14 Years?
I even provide stuffs from me personally either, but you keep cherry picking and ignoring living in denial.

What you do is only words and excuses, cherry picking hair within balls all the time with hopes to find something for your lies and claims or you lead to nowhere.

I seen so far only criticism without evidence for your claims who are against real evidence given. That is exactly spilling false information and lies , claiming something without evidence which you do it all the time!

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Roadblock wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
Your Warcraftrealm shows that i began to play Jul 15, 06 , but my screenshots shows that i began to play 15th August 2006.
Translation:
"Warcraftrealms shows that first time someone recorded and uploaded my character was July 15, 06 at level 20."
"My screenshots show that I didn't find the screenshot button until August 15, 2006."

Just helping out with logic.

PS. The same also shows you were level 50 on November 15, 2006 (2 weeks before TBC pre-patch) which proves you are blatantly lying.
But the same page you trying to get it as some sort of source doesn't show me playing in 2005 right?

While the Screenshot i provide shows that i played in August 15, 2005.
"My screenshots show that I didn't find the screenshot button until August 15, 2006."


August 15 2005.

Just fixed your logic filled with lies. Which also confirms that you are blatantly lying.

No wonder and no surprise , this Post coming from person who advocated for Crestfall and was part of Crestfall team , who blatantly lied whole Community for years , keeping them in deception and false illusion of a super duper #1 world best in slot Vanilla WoW server!

https://forum.crestfall.online/index.ph ... roadblock/

https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/com ... crestfall/

How many people was blatantly lied from Asura,Crogge and their crew together with you ? Thousands perhaps?!

I still keep this Video for you :
killerduki
Published on Feb 16, 2017
Reminds me of professional lying ended up being drowned as Titanic.

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Burning Steppes
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 56
Likes: 38
Alliance
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

That's even worse.. so you started August 15,2005 and was Level 20 at July 15, 2006?
Almost a full year later?

And that is the

Speaking as 12 Years experience Paladin Protection and Retribution , coming from 2005 and 2006 Raiding and good old times.
?

Keep digging your hole deeper.
You are not just a liar, you lack the basic ability to make your lies even remotely convincing.
You didn't raid shit in vanilla (maybe your fridge)

   vanillalad Linguine Samaraner
[:flag_eu: :dragon: :flag_gb: :large_blue_diamond: | EU-PvE | English Speaking | Alliance | GMT+1 | Family & Work friendly | Mid-Core]
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

If you claim to been a level 60 raider in vanilla and you have screenshots from that period. How hard is it to post a screenshot from one of your raids from 2006?

If you are just going to continue to show a picture of your WoW image folder its very safe to say, you didn't even reach level 60 in vanilla.

   Linguine
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
If you claim to been a level 60 raider in vanilla and you have screenshots from that period. How hard is it to post a screenshot from one of your raids from 2006?

If you are just going to continue to show a picture of your WoW image folder its very safe to say, you didn't even reach level 60 in vanilla.
I already wrote why , it's not hard , but instead of asking same question which was already asked, you could just scroll up and read what i wrote about it.

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
If you claim to been a level 60 raider in vanilla and you have screenshots from that period. How hard is it to post a screenshot from one of your raids from 2006?

If you are just going to continue to show a picture of your WoW image folder its very safe to say, you didn't even reach level 60 in vanilla.
I already wrote why , it's not hard , but instead of asking same question which was already asked, you could just scroll up and read what i wrote about it.
Thanks for confirming that you never raided in 2006 vanilla.

Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
If you claim to been a level 60 raider in vanilla and you have screenshots from that period. How hard is it to post a screenshot from one of your raids from 2006?

If you are just going to continue to show a picture of your WoW image folder its very safe to say, you didn't even reach level 60 in vanilla.
I already wrote why , it's not hard , but instead of asking same question which was already asked, you could just scroll up and read what i wrote about it.
Thanks for confirming that you never raided in 2006 vanilla.
What does that answer confirm? You are trolling right now.

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
If you claim to been a level 60 raider in vanilla and you have screenshots from that period. How hard is it to post a screenshot from one of your raids from 2006?

If you are just going to continue to show a picture of your WoW image folder its very safe to say, you didn't even reach level 60 in vanilla.
I already wrote why , it's not hard , but instead of asking same question which was already asked, you could just scroll up and read what i wrote about it.
Thanks for confirming that you never raided in 2006 vanilla.
What does that answer confirm? You are trolling right now.
Because you are dodging posting picture proof of you actually being level 60 in vanilla. If you were actually level 60 in vanilla, you would post picture of it. You already posted image of your WoW vanilla screenshot folder, so why not share a picture from there?

   Linguine
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
If you claim to been a level 60 raider in vanilla and you have screenshots from that period. How hard is it to post a screenshot from one of your raids from 2006?

If you are just going to continue to show a picture of your WoW image folder its very safe to say, you didn't even reach level 60 in vanilla.
I already wrote why , it's not hard , but instead of asking same question which was already asked, you could just scroll up and read what i wrote about it.
Thanks for confirming that you never raided in 2006 vanilla.
What does that answer confirm? You are trolling right now.
Because you are dodging posting picture proof of you actually being level 60 in vanilla. If you were actually level 60 in vanilla, you would post picture of it. You already posted image of your WoW vanilla screenshot folder, so why not share a picture from there?
You still ignore and dodge to read what i wrote about it previous page.

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
If you claim to been a level 60 raider in vanilla and you have screenshots from that period. How hard is it to post a screenshot from one of your raids from 2006?

If you are just going to continue to show a picture of your WoW image folder its very safe to say, you didn't even reach level 60 in vanilla.
I already wrote why , it's not hard , but instead of asking same question which was already asked, you could just scroll up and read what i wrote about it.
Thanks for confirming that you never raided in 2006 vanilla.
What does that answer confirm? You are trolling right now.
Because you are dodging posting picture proof of you actually being level 60 in vanilla. If you were actually level 60 in vanilla, you would post picture of it. You already posted image of your WoW vanilla screenshot folder, so why not share a picture from there?
You still ignore and dodge to read what i wrote about it previous page.
Why are you talking agbout the previous page so much? I already read it and there was no image of you being level 60 there. You have shown 0 evidence of you actually being level 60 in vanilla.

Warcraftrealms says that you were level 50 in Nov 15, 06 and only at Jan 17, 07 were you level 60.
Keep in mind that 2007 was pre patch to TBC, it was not vanilla. Even if you somehow managed to reach level 60 between November 15, 2006 and December 5, 2006, that still doesn't say if you had any raid experience at all in 2006.

Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago


I already wrote why , it's not hard , but instead of asking same question which was already asked, you could just scroll up and read what i wrote about it.
Thanks for confirming that you never raided in 2006 vanilla.
What does that answer confirm? You are trolling right now.
Because you are dodging posting picture proof of you actually being level 60 in vanilla. If you were actually level 60 in vanilla, you would post picture of it. You already posted image of your WoW vanilla screenshot folder, so why not share a picture from there?
You still ignore and dodge to read what i wrote about it previous page.
Why are you talking agbout the previous page so much? I already read it and there was no image of you being level 60 there. You have shown 0 evidence of you actually being level 60 in vanilla.

Warcraftrealms says that you were level 50 in Nov 15, 06 and only at Jan 17, 07 were you level 60.
Keep in mind that 2007 was TBC.Even if you somehow managed to reach level 60 between November 15, 2006 and December 5, 2006, that still doesn't say if you had any raid experience at all in 2006.
And my screenshots was from 2005.

Again you still dodge and ignore to read my answer about why i don't post the screenshots . It's actually at the same page (this page) as you keep ignoring to read.

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago


Thanks for confirming that you never raided in 2006 vanilla.
What does that answer confirm? You are trolling right now.
Because you are dodging posting picture proof of you actually being level 60 in vanilla. If you were actually level 60 in vanilla, you would post picture of it. You already posted image of your WoW vanilla screenshot folder, so why not share a picture from there?
You still ignore and dodge to read what i wrote about it previous page.
Why are you talking agbout the previous page so much? I already read it and there was no image of you being level 60 there. You have shown 0 evidence of you actually being level 60 in vanilla.

Warcraftrealms says that you were level 50 in Nov 15, 06 and only at Jan 17, 07 were you level 60.
Keep in mind that 2007 was TBC.
And my screenshots was from 2005.

Again you still dodge and ignore to read my answer about why i don't post the screenshots . It's actually at the same page (this page) as you keep ignoring to read.
I requested that you post an actual screenshot, not an image of your screenshot folder. Posting an image of your screenshot folder means nothing. It's impossible to tell which level you were in those screenshots just by looking at your screenshot folder.

You are still dodging my request of posting an ingame screenshot of you being level 60 from your screenshot folder.
If you reached level 60 in vanilla, you will post an in game screenshot of you being level 60. Continue to dodge this request and it is certain that you never never raided in vanilla, or even reached level 60 in vanilla.

   Linguine
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago


What does that answer confirm? You are trolling right now.
Because you are dodging posting picture proof of you actually being level 60 in vanilla. If you were actually level 60 in vanilla, you would post picture of it. You already posted image of your WoW vanilla screenshot folder, so why not share a picture from there?
You still ignore and dodge to read what i wrote about it previous page.
Why are you talking agbout the previous page so much? I already read it and there was no image of you being level 60 there. You have shown 0 evidence of you actually being level 60 in vanilla.

Warcraftrealms says that you were level 50 in Nov 15, 06 and only at Jan 17, 07 were you level 60.
Keep in mind that 2007 was TBC.
And my screenshots was from 2005.

Again you still dodge and ignore to read my answer about why i don't post the screenshots . It's actually at the same page (this page) as you keep ignoring to read.
I requested that you post an actual screenshot, not an image of your screenshot folder. Posting an image of your screenshot folder means nothing. It's impossible to tell which level you were in those screenshots just by looking at your screenshot folder.

You are still dodging my request of posting an ingame screenshot of you being level 60 from your screenshot folder.
You : Requesting something.
Me : I wrote reason why i can't grant such request.
You : Ignoring to read the reason written why.
Me : Asking you to read it.
You : Talking about the screenshot and dodging the answer.
Me : Repeating you same thing.
You : Creating illusion filled with assumptions of something that is mine and not your.

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago


Because you are dodging posting picture proof of you actually being level 60 in vanilla. If you were actually level 60 in vanilla, you would post picture of it. You already posted image of your WoW vanilla screenshot folder, so why not share a picture from there?
You still ignore and dodge to read what i wrote about it previous page.
Why are you talking agbout the previous page so much? I already read it and there was no image of you being level 60 there. You have shown 0 evidence of you actually being level 60 in vanilla.

Warcraftrealms says that you were level 50 in Nov 15, 06 and only at Jan 17, 07 were you level 60.
Keep in mind that 2007 was TBC.
And my screenshots was from 2005.

Again you still dodge and ignore to read my answer about why i don't post the screenshots . It's actually at the same page (this page) as you keep ignoring to read.
I requested that you post an actual screenshot, not an image of your screenshot folder. Posting an image of your screenshot folder means nothing. It's impossible to tell which level you were in those screenshots just by looking at your screenshot folder.

You are still dodging my request of posting an ingame screenshot of you being level 60 from your screenshot folder.
You : Requesting something.
Me : I wrote reason why i can't grant such request.
You : Ignoring to read the reason written why.
Me : Asking you to read it.
You : Talking about the screenshot and dodging the answer.
Me : Repeating you same thing.
You : Creating illusion filled with assumptions of something that is mine and not your.
Big brain, can you post why its so impossible for you to post an in game image from your screenshot folder?
You are just going around circles to avoid having to prove that you never reached level 60.

   Linguine
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago


You still ignore and dodge to read what i wrote about it previous page.
Why are you talking agbout the previous page so much? I already read it and there was no image of you being level 60 there. You have shown 0 evidence of you actually being level 60 in vanilla.

Warcraftrealms says that you were level 50 in Nov 15, 06 and only at Jan 17, 07 were you level 60.
Keep in mind that 2007 was TBC.
And my screenshots was from 2005.

Again you still dodge and ignore to read my answer about why i don't post the screenshots . It's actually at the same page (this page) as you keep ignoring to read.
I requested that you post an actual screenshot, not an image of your screenshot folder. Posting an image of your screenshot folder means nothing. It's impossible to tell which level you were in those screenshots just by looking at your screenshot folder.

You are still dodging my request of posting an ingame screenshot of you being level 60 from your screenshot folder.
You : Requesting something.
Me : I wrote reason why i can't grant such request.
You : Ignoring to read the reason written why.
Me : Asking you to read it.
You : Talking about the screenshot and dodging the answer.
Me : Repeating you same thing.
You : Creating illusion filled with assumptions of something that is mine and not your.
Big brain, can you post why its so impossible for you to post an in game image from your screenshot folder?
You are just going around circles to avoid having to prove that you never reached level 60.
The answer is at page 14, scroll up and read it.

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago


Why are you talking agbout the previous page so much? I already read it and there was no image of you being level 60 there. You have shown 0 evidence of you actually being level 60 in vanilla.

Warcraftrealms says that you were level 50 in Nov 15, 06 and only at Jan 17, 07 were you level 60.
Keep in mind that 2007 was TBC.
And my screenshots was from 2005.

Again you still dodge and ignore to read my answer about why i don't post the screenshots . It's actually at the same page (this page) as you keep ignoring to read.
I requested that you post an actual screenshot, not an image of your screenshot folder. Posting an image of your screenshot folder means nothing. It's impossible to tell which level you were in those screenshots just by looking at your screenshot folder.

You are still dodging my request of posting an ingame screenshot of you being level 60 from your screenshot folder.
You : Requesting something.
Me : I wrote reason why i can't grant such request.
You : Ignoring to read the reason written why.
Me : Asking you to read it.
You : Talking about the screenshot and dodging the answer.
Me : Repeating you same thing.
You : Creating illusion filled with assumptions of something that is mine and not your.
Big brain, can you post why its so impossible for you to post an in game image from your screenshot folder?
You are just going around circles to avoid having to prove that you never reached level 60.
The answer is at page 14, scroll up and read it.
I don't get it man, what are you trying to get me to actually read, none of what you have written on this page (14) states why you are unable to post any in game screenshots. Can you write it again if its so important to your reasoning?

All you have proven thus far is that, yes you played in vanilla. Which is something I never disagreed with. But that's how far it goes. You have yet to prove that you were level 60 in vanilla or raided in vanilla.

Truth is that you never raided in vanilla or reached level 60.

   Linguine
Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 969
Likes: 773
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
@killerduki, he wants you to post the actual screenshots here to show you playing as a level 60 paladin in 2005-2006. Do you have access to those screenshots, or have you taken this image from someone else?

ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 43
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago


And my screenshots was from 2005.

Again you still dodge and ignore to read my answer about why i don't post the screenshots . It's actually at the same page (this page) as you keep ignoring to read.
I requested that you post an actual screenshot, not an image of your screenshot folder. Posting an image of your screenshot folder means nothing. It's impossible to tell which level you were in those screenshots just by looking at your screenshot folder.

You are still dodging my request of posting an ingame screenshot of you being level 60 from your screenshot folder.
You : Requesting something.
Me : I wrote reason why i can't grant such request.
You : Ignoring to read the reason written why.
Me : Asking you to read it.
You : Talking about the screenshot and dodging the answer.
Me : Repeating you same thing.
You : Creating illusion filled with assumptions of something that is mine and not your.
Big brain, can you post why its so impossible for you to post an in game image from your screenshot folder?
You are just going around circles to avoid having to prove that you never reached level 60.
The answer is at page 14, scroll up and read it.
I don't get it man, what are you trying to get me to actually read, none of what you have written on this page (14) states why you are unable to post any in game screenshots. Can you write it again if its so important to your reasoning?

All you have proven thus far is that, yes you played in vanilla. Which is something I never disagreed with. But that's how far it goes. You have yet to prove that you were level 60 in vanilla or raided in vanilla.

Truth is that you never raided in vanilla or reached level 60.
Seeing unedited footage of my screenshots from 2005 in my pc = Ignoring to read the answer why = keep asking same question 6 times but lazy to read the answer written = assuming that i never been lvl 60 during vanilla only because some bugged website told him that = asking for evidence ignoring the footage = pretending as he is oracle so he know better than me what i did back in 2005 and 2006.

Whatever float your boat.

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago


I requested that you post an actual screenshot, not an image of your screenshot folder. Posting an image of your screenshot folder means nothing. It's impossible to tell which level you were in those screenshots just by looking at your screenshot folder.

You are still dodging my request of posting an ingame screenshot of you being level 60 from your screenshot folder.
You : Requesting something.
Me : I wrote reason why i can't grant such request.
You : Ignoring to read the reason written why.
Me : Asking you to read it.
You : Talking about the screenshot and dodging the answer.
Me : Repeating you same thing.
You : Creating illusion filled with assumptions of something that is mine and not your.
Big brain, can you post why its so impossible for you to post an in game image from your screenshot folder?
You are just going around circles to avoid having to prove that you never reached level 60.
The answer is at page 14, scroll up and read it.
I don't get it man, what are you trying to get me to actually read, none of what you have written on this page (14) states why you are unable to post any in game screenshots. Can you write it again if its so important to your reasoning?

All you have proven thus far is that, yes you played in vanilla. Which is something I never disagreed with. But that's how far it goes. You have yet to prove that you were level 60 in vanilla or raided in vanilla.

Truth is that you never raided in vanilla or reached level 60.
Seeing unedited footage of my screenshots from 2005 in my pc = Ignoring to read the answer why = keep asking same question 6 times but lazy to read the answer written = assuming that i never been lvl 60 during vanilla only because some bugged website told him that = asking for evidence ignoring the footage = pretending as he is oracle so he know better than me what i did back in 2005 and 2006.

Whatever float your boat.
You have posted no evidence because you have no evidence, you were just poor level 50 when TBC came that's why you trying to avoid showing me proof. You state that you have to move "PC parts" to access your screenshots, which is a complete lie since all it would require is for you to connect the HDD to your computer. Now the whole thing about the screenshots being on another HDD thing is probably a lie too just because you know you never reached level 60 in vanilla.

Also stating that WarcraftRealms is bugged site is a complete joke since it gathers its information in game. If WarcraftRealms info on your character is bugged, then in game would be bugged too. I would also like to state that I have never ever seen anyone have an incorrect level on WarcraftRealms from what they actually had during the time said on WarcraftRealms. This would mean that your character would be the only one on the entire site which has a incorrect level.

   Linguine
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki, he wants you to post the actual screenshots here to show you playing as a level 60 paladin in 2005-2006. Do you have access to those screenshots, or have you taken this image from someone else?
The answer is at very same page as you and him asking. How hard is to read , or only last reply count ?

viewtopic.php?p=20220#p20220
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
And i wont bother switching parts from my Old PC to the new one only for your wishes , there is no point proving you something that i proven you already for over hundreds of times .
Your trolling is beyond.

What's next? Cherry picking = oh you can , you must , you do ?!

Why in the world i have to prove that i played and raided in 2005/2006 ? The screenshots wouldn't be there unmodified if i didn't. ...

But sure , some buggy website must be right and killerduki screenshots wrong....

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Read my last reply.

Also you like to use the word unmodified, but that doesn't mean anything in this context. How do we even know what's inside those files? Fucking pictures of puppies in .TGA format could be inside those files with date set to 2005. It's extremly easy to change file date.

   Linguine
Paladin Protection
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 155
Likes: 5
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago
vanillalad wrote:
1 year ago
killerduki wrote:
1 year ago


You : Requesting something.
Me : I wrote reason why i can't grant such request.
You : Ignoring to read the reason written why.
Me : Asking you to read it.
You : Talking about the screenshot and dodging the answer.
Me : Repeating you same thing.
You : Creating illusion filled with assumptions of something that is mine and not your.
Big brain, can you post why its so impossible for you to post an in game image from your screenshot folder?
You are just going around circles to avoid having to prove that you never reached level 60.
The answer is at page 14, scroll up and read it.
I don't get it man, what are you trying to get me to actually read, none of what you have written on this page (14) states why you are unable to post any in game screenshots. Can you write it again if its so important to your reasoning?

All you have proven thus far is that, yes you played in vanilla. Which is something I never disagreed with. But that's how far it goes. You have yet to prove that you were level 60 in vanilla or raided in vanilla.

Truth is that you never raided in vanilla or reached level 60.
Seeing unedited footage of my screenshots from 2005 in my pc = Ignoring to read the answer why = keep asking same question 6 times but lazy to read the answer written = assuming that i never been lvl 60 during vanilla only because some bugged website told him that = asking for evidence ignoring the footage = pretending as he is oracle so he know better than me what i did back in 2005 and 2006.

Whatever float your boat.
You have posted no evidence because you have no evidence, you were just poor level 50 when TBC came that's why you trying to avoid showing me proof. You state that you have to move "PC parts" to access your screenshots, which is a complete lie since all it would require is for you to connect the HDD to your computer. Now the whole thing about the screenshots being on another HDD thing is probably a lie too just because you know you never reached level 60 in vanilla.

Also stating that WarcraftRealms is bugged site is a complete joke since it gathers its information in game. If WarcraftRealms info on your character is bugged, then in game would be bugged too. I would also like to state that I have never ever seen anyone have an incorrect level on WarcraftRealms from what they actually had during the time said on WarcraftRealms. This would mean that your character would be the only one on the entire site which has a incorrect level.
There he is , as expected , the mighty Oracle.

Let see how much amount of Killerduki's have in the website :

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/search.ph ... search.y=0


Character Results: Page: 1 of | Advanced Search
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Burning Blade
Killerduki Human Paladin 85 EU-Doomhammer
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Magtheridon
Killerduki Human Paladin 80 EU-Stormreaver

4 Matching Characters

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/search.ph ... search.y=0

Character Results: Page: 1 of | Advanced Search
Killerduuki Human Paladin 70 EU-Burning Blade

1 Matching Characters
Also stating that WarcraftRealms is bugged site is a complete joke since it gathers its information in game. If WarcraftRealms info on your character is bugged, then in game would be bugged too.
Same person = 2 different dates and 2 different names and wrong levels

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/34186679

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/charsheet/58153044

No data shown for the Guild

http://www.warcraftrealms.com/guildexes/894304


But then again = Claiming that the website is not bugged......

/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is Life
/Justice will prevails
Blasted Lands
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 23
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Just accept it, you never raided in vanilla and the only time you reached level 60 was in patch 2.0.1, the pre patch to TBC (not vanilla).

   Linguine Roadblock
Similar topics
to 'Serious Disscussion on Paladin Tanking.'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery