Undead
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey guys,
dunno if you already read it or saw it.

Access to All Active US Game Accounts

Blizzard Entertainment
We’ll have our next stress test for WoW Classic on June 19, 2019 3:00 PM . This stress test will be accessible to anyone with an active World of Warcraft game account in the Americas & Oceania region. For players who have not yet tested World of Warcraft Classic, the game will become available for download late tomorrow, June 18.

For this stress test, all races and classes will be available for creation, and the maximum character level will be capped at 15. In addition to the open world, there will be instanced content available at that level. This will include Warsong Gulch for PvP as well as Ragefire Chasm, Wailing Caverns, and Deadmines. Of course, Deadmines will be a challenge for players to complete at this level.

Please focus as much play as possible during the first three hours of the stress test. During this time, we’ll be looking for more issues to address under initial launch conditions. The stress test realm will remain available for 48 hours.

If you encounter any issues during the test, please let us know by using the in-game bug reporting tool. If there is anything you’d like to discuss further, feel free to post here in the Classic Discussion forum.

Thank you very much!
So the next Stress-Test is only for US or what? :o

Greetings,
Aeh

Selexin Artmos teebling Skye
Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Warrior Fury
US Fairbanks
Gnome
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

"active World of Warcraft game account in the Americas & Oceania region." Sounds like North America, South America and Oceania to me.

Selexin
g0bledyg00k wrote:
1 year ago
Never making a single investment again until I 100% know it pays off.
2000 IQ :wink:
Mulgore
Tauren
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I'm glad they're throwing so many stress tests at us, but I wish they'd just open up the beta to more users.

Selexin
I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.
Undercity
EU Firemaw
Undead
Mage
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hmm, I actually played on US back in the day even though I'm located in Europe, so I wonder if I can just resubscribe with one of my old accounts and gain access that way. :surprised:

Selexin
Tirisfal Glades
OC Arugal
Undead
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

FYI If you click on the blue post itself it will convert the time to your current timezone.

Sounds good, the Stress test begins on 6 AM here in Japan, which means I can play it for 2hrs before I go to work :lol:

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde
Powered by https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel, our Fuel Rats go above and beyond to help out others.
Will you answer the call?
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Mulgore
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Sucks for those of us on EU servers that's for sure.

Making a EU Horde day-raiding guild in Classic! PM if interested or have a look at our forum http://mbh.epizy.com or discord https://discord.gg/7AKguup :)
Arathi Basin
Undead
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Its okey, the release is getting closer every day!

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Driath wrote:
1 year ago
Its only a stress test, real game matters only

aeh Skye Vlostek
Blasted Lands
EU Firemaw
Human
Warlock
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Driath wrote:
1 year ago
Yes, I am actually quite offended :sad:
aeh wrote:
1 year ago
Its okey, the release is getting closer every day!
Still would love to check stress tests with everyone else

Skye
EU - Firemaw
Alliance Warlock
Mulgore
EU Golemagg
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

It will be the end of August soon boys, let's enjoy irl while we still can :)

Blasted Lands
EU Firemaw
Human
Warlock
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Pixstar wrote:
1 year ago
Crash Team Racing coming out this Friday, gonna move from my PC to my PS4 while waiting for Classic haha

EU - Firemaw
Alliance Warlock
Mulgore
EU Golemagg
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

ShamelessEU wrote:
1 year ago
Pixstar wrote:
1 year ago
Crash Team Racing coming out this Friday, gonna move from my PC to my PS4 while waiting for Classic haha
Man that game gives me almost as much nostalgia as Classic WoW lol.
I played the sh*t out of it when I was like 10 years old, together with my buddy.
Unfortunately I leave coming Saturday for a 1 month vacation so I might buy it after, but playing alone won't bring me the same joy I'm afraid.

Blasted Lands
EU Firemaw
Human
Warlock
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Pixstar wrote:
1 year ago
ShamelessEU wrote:
1 year ago
Pixstar wrote:
1 year ago
I played the sh*t out of it when I was like 10 years old, together with my buddy.
Unfortunately I leave coming Saturday for a 1 month vacation so I might buy it after, but playing alone won't bring me the same joy I'm afraid.
Will also be playing it with my fiancée and possibly my little brother.. But yes, this summer / year is all about nostalgia, classic, ctr and Warcraft 3 reforged :biggrin:

EU - Firemaw
Alliance Warlock
Mulgore
EU Golemagg
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

ShamelessEU wrote:
1 year ago
Pixstar wrote:
1 year ago
ShamelessEU wrote:
1 year ago
Pixstar wrote:
1 year ago
Will also be playing it with my fiancée and possibly my little brother.. But yes, this summer / year is all about nostalgia, classic, ctr and Warcraft 3 reforged :biggrin:
My girlfriend likes to play these kind of racing games, but she isn't good at it. So either I destroy her completely (which isn't the recommended option since she is expecting and her hormone levels are risen to the point she might kill me) or either I let her win but she will notice that I'm not playing "for real" so that might backfire as well.

Silithus
US Grobbulus
Orc
Hunter
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Just got an update for downloading Classic. :D

The Scarab Gong looms ominously before you. Steel yourself, adventurer; for once the Scarab Gong is rung, the gates of Ahn'Qiraj will be opened.
From the slackened maw of the beast can only come chaos and destruction. Defend your people!
Mulgore
US Bloodsail Buccaneers
Tauren
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Herrington wrote:
1 year ago
Just got an update for downloading Classic. :D
There's also a server list when you launch
SpoilerShow
Edit: Then, a NEW server list
SpoilerShow
and a Blue post
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t ... -19/201818
 Blizzard Entertainment
Our next WoW Classic stress test is getting underway tomorrow at 2:00 p.m. PDT. Here’s some additional information to help you make the most of it.

Launcher Update

Earlier today, we updated the Blizzard Battlenet Launcher on the World of Warcraft game screen. It’s now easier to select the version of the game you want to play. Now, when you look in the Live section of the Version dropdown, you should now see an additional option for World of Warcraft Classic . If you have multiple accounts for your selected version, you’ll see a second dropdown with your accounts listed to choose among.

In order to participate promptly in the stress test tomorrow, please make sure you install the game in advance by selecting World of Warcraft Classic from your Live accounts list.

Realm Differences

During tomorrow’s stress test, we plan to experiment with different settings that control the population of players. We plan for it to be a blind test, so we don’t intend to publicize which realms have which settings (or when).

We’d love to hear your feedback on your experience from level 1-15 on whichever realm you choose to test. Was it too crowded, even for a launch day experience? Did it feel too empty or too crowded after you moved to the second zone? We’ll have a dedicated feedback thread for you here in this forum tomorrow, once the stress test has begun. Please give us details about your experience when you submit feedback to that thread, especially which realm you tested.

Thank you very much!

Selexin teebling
Arathi Basin
Undead
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

So it is still only for the NA guys?

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Winterspring
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I must say it's weird to betatest something AND pay for that. That's outsourcing I would approve in my company. :biggrin:

Arathi Basin
Undead
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Yes, Blizzard North would never have done that either. But now that this fucking company called Activision is on board, something like this has to happen.

Activision is just the downfall of Blizzard and the good games they used to make.

Selexin
Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Horde
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hopped on the stress test last night (I'm an undead mage named Jerkface) and had major feels (do people even say that anymore?) Super nostalgic... enough so that it didn't even bother me to compete with 50 other people for the tap on a starting area quest mob. It was just nice to be re-experiencing the game as I did when it was released, perhaps even more authentically since I didn't start playing vanilla until a couple months after launch.

I got to level 6 last night and I'm hoping to get to 10 this evening so I can hop into a few Warsong Gulches and get one shotted by lvl 15 rogues. Hit me up in game later if you're on. I'm on PVP Server 15, I think it's called.

Cheers.

Artmos Selexin
Gnome
Mage
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

And it's starting today :)
I hope that servers will be good enough to handle with thousands od people playing same time :)

Hillsbrad Foothills
US Westfall
Dwarf
Hunter
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Akalia wrote:
1 year ago
And it's starting today :)
I hope that servers will be good enough to handle with thousands od people playing same time :)
Uhm? It's not starting today. you're two months late. it was JUNE not August.

Community Manager | Moderator | WoW Classic Noob
Tirisfal Glades
OC Arugal
Undead
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

^ Haha I was really confused with this thread.

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde