Mulgore
User avatar
Discord:

gabryatfendor#3887


Bnet:

Fendor#21275


Posts: 120
Likes: 100
120 posts
Tauren
Shaman
Tauren Shaman 120 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Instead of killing retail, that is really unlikely since a lot of people will try Classic but way few will stick to it, I hope this will give new boost to that king of MMORPG game design that we all love and maybe some new real good game comes around

Ish-ne-alo por-ah (May the days ahead be guided by the elders of long ago)
ImageImage
Thunder Bluff
User avatar
Posts: 13
Likes: 8
Tauren Warrior 13 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I'm wondering if classic will beat retail in population :neutral:

Image
Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 51
Likes: 28
51 posts
Horde
Druid
Horde Druid 51 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

summerjam wrote:
1 week ago
I'm wondering if classic will beat retail in population :neutral:
Maybe at launch.. but in the end only the true fans will keep playing Classic while most of the players will go back to retail because it's easier and less time consuming.

Thunder Bluff
User avatar
Posts: 13
Likes: 8
Tauren Warrior 13 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Pixstar wrote:
1 week ago
summerjam wrote:
1 week ago
I'm wondering if classic will beat retail in population :neutral:
Maybe at launch.. but in the end only the true fans will keep playing Classic while most of the players will go back to retail because it's easier and less time consuming.
Maybe you're right... but what if Blizzard decides to develop new content for classic? What I've heared so far is that they aren't excluding this :cool:

   Pixstar
Image
Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 51
Likes: 28
51 posts
Horde
Druid
Horde Druid 51 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

summerjam wrote:
1 week ago
Pixstar wrote:
1 week ago
summerjam wrote:
1 week ago
I'm wondering if classic will beat retail in population :neutral:
Maybe at launch.. but in the end only the true fans will keep playing Classic while most of the players will go back to retail because it's easier and less time consuming.
Maybe you're right... but what if Blizzard decides to develop new content for classic? What I've heared so far is that they aren't excluding this :cool:
That would be exciting and I guess we will hear more about that in the future :D

   summerjam
User avatar
Posts: 2
Likes: 1
Tauren Hunter 2 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
2 weeks ago
I'm quite confident Classic WoW will out shine retail for at least the next 2 years.
Agree with you opinion. At least 2-3 years for sure.

Similar topics
to 'It's funny how'
Posts ViewsLast post