140 posts
Orc
Warrior
Orc Warrior 140 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

As per the title.

Classicwinds has released a video here where he uses the Hunter ability https://www.wowhead.com/spell=1462/beast-lore to compare damage, HP, armor, and resistance of mobs in Classic to Private Servers.

The majority of creatures do have differences with an error rate over 10%. There's going to be a lot of changes from our P-server experience compared to what's coming in August.

Good luck everyone!

teebling Bumlebi Selexin Stfuppercut
<Shut up and Colour>
Warrior Protection
Discord:

teebling#5444

Bnet:

Teeb#2674

Orc Warrior 525 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I recently changed all the base stat values for the race and class comparison tool to those found in the Classic Beta. It was weird - about 80% of the stats from the private servers were actually spot on and 100% correct. But for some reason all the Tauren stats were way off.. for almost every single attribute. Weird right?

Escalotes Selexin
Admin • Bug reportsAvatar requests
There is nothing like watching a dead rogue not releasing his ghost so he can watch me slowly bleeding out, only to pop stoneform and teabag him with my rocky balls. Samarener the Dwarf, 2019.
140 posts
Orc
Warrior
Orc Warrior 140 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
1 month ago
I recently changed all the base stat values for the race and class comparison tool to those found in the Classic Beta. It was weird - about 80% of the stats from the private servers were actually spot on and 100% correct. But for some reason all the Tauren stats were way off.. for almost every single attribute. Weird right?
Can you give us a breakdown of what changed please Teebs?

edit: Looks like stam has remained the same but I didn't have the others memorized.

<Shut up and Colour>
Warrior Protection
Discord:

teebling#5444

Bnet:

Teeb#2674

Orc Warrior 525 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Escalotes wrote:
1 month ago
Can you give us a breakdown of what changed please Teebs?
Honestly no I can't - I changed dozens of different attributes and didn't note down what I had changed. Just know that Tauren, for some reason, had the most 'innacurate' stats. All other races were pretty spot on.

Selexin
Admin • Bug reportsAvatar requests
There is nothing like watching a dead rogue not releasing his ghost so he can watch me slowly bleeding out, only to pop stoneform and teabag him with my rocky balls. Samarener the Dwarf, 2019.