US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 165
Orc
Warrior
6 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

As per the title.

Classicwinds has released a video here where he uses the Hunter ability https://www.wowhead.com/spell=1462/beast-lore to compare damage, HP, armor, and resistance of mobs in Classic to Private Servers.

The majority of creatures do have differences with an error rate over 10%. There's going to be a lot of changes from our P-server experience compared to what's coming in August.

Good luck everyone!

teebling Bumlebi Selexin Stfuppercut
Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1323
Orc
Warrior
6 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I recently changed all the base stat values for the race and class comparison tool to those found in the Classic Beta. It was weird - about 80% of the stats from the private servers were actually spot on and 100% correct. But for some reason all the Tauren stats were way off.. for almost every single attribute. Weird right?

Escalotes Selexin
US Smolderweb
donator Posts: 165
Orc
Warrior
6 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
6 months ago
I recently changed all the base stat values for the race and class comparison tool to those found in the Classic Beta. It was weird - about 80% of the stats from the private servers were actually spot on and 100% correct. But for some reason all the Tauren stats were way off.. for almost every single attribute. Weird right?
Can you give us a breakdown of what changed please Teebs?

edit: Looks like stam has remained the same but I didn't have the others memorized.

Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
donator Posts: 1323
Orc
Warrior
6 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Escalotes wrote:
6 months ago
Can you give us a breakdown of what changed please Teebs?
Honestly no I can't - I changed dozens of different attributes and didn't note down what I had changed. Just know that Tauren, for some reason, had the most 'innacurate' stats. All other races were pretty spot on.

Selexin