Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Patchwerk
Posts: 23
Likes: 7
Horde
Warlock
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

nah still 6

Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Patchwerk
Posts: 23
Likes: 7
Horde
Warlock
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Yay! DING!

Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Patchwerk
Posts: 23
Likes: 7
Horde
Warlock
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I did not see the 'only 10's' ! Sorry about that! /spam

Warlock Demonology
User avatar
US Skeram
Posts: 229
Likes: 103
Horde
Warlock
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gotta say I do like the leveling system. What's next? Titles? Buffs? I think there's lots of ways to make stupid fun on this board and I mean that in the most positive way lol

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1333
Likes: 2560
Orc
Warrior
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

pan0phobik wrote:
8 months ago
Gotta say I do like the leveling system. What's next? Titles? Buffs? I think there's lots of ways to make stupid fun on this board and I mean that in the most positive way lol
Was thinking PvP ranks dependent on your number of 'Likes' :smile: Thoughts?

   pan0phobik Tinyhoof
Warlock Demonology
User avatar
US Skeram
Posts: 229
Likes: 103
Horde
Warlock
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I like it!

   Selexin
Undercity
User avatar
EU Firemaw
Posts: 28
Likes: 9
Undead
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

So, you challenge me to grind to 60 on this forum before classic, just to have something to do in the meantime since I dont have beta?

Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 963
Likes: 770
Tauren
Druid
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Vinni wrote:
8 months ago
So, you challenge me to grind to 60 on this forum before classic, just to have something to do in the meantime since I dont have beta?
Maybe too many posts per hour should grant dishonourable kills to prevent people spamming their way to 60 haha.

P.s. Ding 50!

   Vinni s1atan Bumlebi
Lvl 60
Lvl 35
Undercity
User avatar
EU Firemaw
Posts: 28
Likes: 9
Undead
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
8 months ago
Vinni wrote:
8 months ago
So, you challenge me to grind to 60 on this forum before classic, just to have something to do in the meantime since I dont have beta?
Maybe too many posts per hour should grant dishonourable kills to prevent people spamming their way to 60 haha.

P.s. Ding 50!
haha, that would be hilarious!
But grats!

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1333
Likes: 2560
Orc
Warrior
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Grats @Selexin!!

   Selexin
Mage Frost
User avatar
EU Flamelash
Posts: 61
Likes: 45
Gnome
Mage
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
8 months ago
Vinni wrote:
8 months ago
So, you challenge me to grind to 60 on this forum before classic, just to have something to do in the meantime since I dont have beta?
Maybe too many posts per hour should grant dishonourable kills to prevent people spamming their way to 60 haha.

P.s. Ding 50!

   Selexin
Winterspring
User avatar
US Old Blanchy
Posts: 28
Likes: 25
Dwarf
Priest
8 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Amazing.

Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 274
Likes: 208
Horde
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Level 30! Finally! :biggrin:

   teebling Selexin Bumlebi
Undercity
User avatar
EU Firemaw
Posts: 28
Likes: 9
Undead
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Ding! Wayyyyyyyyyyyo!

   Selexin
Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 184
Likes: 137
Tauren
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

30! DING!

   Selexin teebling
I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.
Redridge Mountains
User avatar
Posts: 23
Likes: 14
Alliance
Mage
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gratz

Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 963
Likes: 770
Tauren
Druid
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Ding!

What a Long, Strange Trip It's Been

Much <3 @teebling - great platform to discuss Classic WoW!

Reward: https://www.wowhead.com/item=44177/rein ... roto-drake ?

   MeatLumps
Lvl 60
Lvl 35
Deadwind Pass
User avatar
US Grobbulus
Posts: 223
Likes: 121
Orc
Warrior
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gz to everyone, I don't have talents yet.

   Selexin
<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
Spankzilla
Posts:
Likes: 0
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

i just dinged as well, still as difficult as it used to be.

Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 963
Likes: 770
Tauren
Druid
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Spankzilla wrote:
7 months ago
i just dinged as well, still as difficult as it used to be.
*shifty eyes*

Lvl 60
Lvl 35
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Kirtonos
Posts: 386
Likes: 190
Horde
Warlock
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I already got to 10, forgot about this thread.

Dung!

Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 54 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 26 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |
Deadwind Pass
User avatar
US Grobbulus
Posts: 223
Likes: 121
Orc
Warrior
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

9! Two more to go.

<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
Deadwind Pass
User avatar
US Grobbulus
Posts: 223
Likes: 121
Orc
Warrior
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Ding, 10?

<Tyranny>
Herod - PvP
User avatar
Posts: 61
Likes: 30
Horde
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

It happened... guys!

I'd like to thank my parents, friends, the academy... and most of all... every one of you!

   Selexin teebling
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
US Kirtonos
Posts: 386
Likes: 190
Horde
Warlock
7 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Posting here to grind to 22! lol

@teebling we all love the leveling up when posting idea/functionality/feature but, I sometimes feel like I post just to grind out levels lol

@Selexin I want to see all Selexin posts to verify that he didnt (Bot) his way to 60 lol

   MeatLumps
Image Image
Image Image
| Nýxt - Affliction Warlock | Kirtonos PVP | Level 54 | - | Awkaran - Resto Druid | Kirtonos PVP | Level 26 |
| Fatherbatch - Holy Priest | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 | - | Reignmaker - Frost Mage | Kirtonos PVP | Level 1 |
Similar topics
to 'The 10's Ding List'
Posts ViewsLast post