Tanaris
User avatar
Posts: 2
Likes: 2
Horde
Mage
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@teebling

I don´t know if this has been asked before. Could you let me know what a Guild Charter costs in Classic?

Many thanks in advance!

   teebling
Winterspring
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 146
Likes: 55
Troll
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
1 year ago
domtora wrote:
1 year ago
I can't because I'm running the beta on a potato at the moment, sorry!
No problem, what level are you currently and did you have any disconnects? Thanks!
No disconnects, no.

Although I am trying to create a class/race combo for every possibility and it disconnects me after about the 10th character. I think this is because they must have a limit or algorithm or something that looks for repetitive actions and DCs you or whatever.
Maybe that's a bug?

daisyKutter - Troll Protection Warrior
EU PvE - Pyrewood Village - Horde
User avatar
Posts: 8
Likes: 10
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Sojiro84 wrote:
1 year ago
Let's hope they report it. The weather system is one of the better things about vanilla.
When vanilla started, there WAS no weather. That was implemented in a later patch.

I also have beta access, and If you wish, you can go to my Twitch channel and view some of the videos I've made of it so far. I streamed the stress test last night as well, but didn't get in until about 1:03, at which point my guildies asked me to run to Ogrimmar. My sound quality is garbage... my mic/headphones are crap, but they are all I have right now. twitch.tv/beosaevio

~Beo
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1328
Likes: 2502
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

sashimii wrote:
1 year ago
@teebling Can you check the auction house? I wonder if it's organized like modern wow or the mess that it used to be in vanilla. Hahaha There were so many useless categories in vanilla.


This game is still beautiful after all the years:

   Selexin neofrag Sojiro84
Teldrassil
User avatar
Posts: 50
Likes: 19
Night Elf
Hunter
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Yeah, i got into the Stress Test and checked the Auction house, it's the messy vanilla version. XD

User avatar
US Smolderweb
Posts: 165
Likes: 166
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

sashimii wrote:
1 year ago
Yeah, i got into the Stress Test and checked the Auction house, it's the messy vanilla version. XD
Time to download Aux or Auctioneer!

Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 184
Likes: 137
Tauren
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

While I was playing the stress test I couldn't help but fuck with the Classic button in settings. It seems like it just turns everything down. Is it setting things to the max they could have been in Vanilla? It honestly just seemed like it was lowering clutter, particles, etc.

I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.
Paladin Retribution
User avatar
Posts: 64
Likes: 68
Dwarf
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

sashimii wrote:
1 year ago
Yeah, i got into the Stress Test and checked the Auction house, it's the messy vanilla version. XD
At least you can shift+left click items into the search bar now...

   Cowyousaid sashimii

Fairbanks - Alliance
US Ret Pally - Fairbanks - <Team Naked>
Teldrassil
User avatar
Posts: 50
Likes: 19
Night Elf
Hunter
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nenski wrote:
1 year ago
sashimii wrote:
1 year ago
Yeah, i got into the Stress Test and checked the Auction house, it's the messy vanilla version. XD
At least you can shift+left click items into the search bar now...
Ohhh! Didn't check that. That's huge!

Stranglethorn Vale
User avatar
Posts: 38
Likes: 17
Horde
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@teebling

If you're able to this weekend, would you be able to test whether you can follow someone in Warsong Gulch? I see Blizzard has said they're opening the BG up for testing.

   teebling
Shaman Elemental
User avatar
Posts: 2
Likes: 4
Horde
Shaman
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Grats on your beta access! I've been wondering about a few things like:

1. Does shadow dmg procs (like Shadow Oil, procs from weaps, etc) get affected by Improved Shadow Bolt, and does it consume stacks?
2. What is the break point for max effect from Berserking (at the priv servers I played it was =<58% for max effect (30% Haste)), and is the progression linear between 100% hp = 10% Haste, and breakpoint % = 30% Haste?
3. Is Flametongue dmg scaling linear with weapon speed, or is faster = better, like in some priv servers?

Thanks for taking the time to check!

   teebling
Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 270
Likes: 160
Alliance
Shaman
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey Teebs! Super easy question here.

On Wowhead Classic it says that the Imp Quests for Warlocks require Level 1 to do so you won't even need to level. Now, the question:

Is it possible for a Gnome Warlock to run from Dun Morogh to Elwynn and do the Human Warlock quest "The Stolen Tome" rather than their own?

   teebling
User avatar
Posts: 32
Likes: 15
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I also am in the Classic Beta, and currently have a level 18 Human Paladin on the PvE server - anything I can answer I would be happy to.

I'm definitely having a ton more fun than on retail!

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1328
Likes: 2502
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Linguine wrote:
1 year ago
Is it possible for a Gnome Warlock to run from Dun Morogh to Elwynn and do the Human Warlock quest "The Stolen Tome" rather than their own?
I've written this down on my list. A bit of research shows that were I even able to accept the quest, I'd have to sneak past four level 4 defias rogues to get inside the tent and get the book. Now I know gnomes are small and all that but I think this will be a bit tricky :) So I guess I'll try and accept the quest at level 1 and see what happens.

Ashenvale
User avatar
Posts: 270
Likes: 160
Alliance
Shaman
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
1 year ago
Linguine wrote:
1 year ago
Is it possible for a Gnome Warlock to run from Dun Morogh to Elwynn and do the Human Warlock quest "The Stolen Tome" rather than their own?
I've written this down on my list. A bit of research shows that were I even able to accept the quest, I'd have to sneak past four level 4 defias rogues to get inside the tent and get the book. Now I know gnomes are small and all that but I think this will be a bit tricky :) So I guess I'll try and accept the quest at level 1 and see what happens.
No need to complete it! :eek: Being able to accept it is all I need to know. :biggrin:

User avatar
US Smolderweb
Posts: 165
Likes: 166
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@teebling can you please test if a level 5 enchanter can still disenchant any level of gear?

Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1328
Likes: 2502
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Escalotes wrote:
1 year ago
@teebling can you please test if a level 5 enchanter can still disenchant any level of gear?
If you can supply me with the level 30 BoE gear then yes, otherwise will take a while and will also have to lvl up enchanting and to char level 5.

User avatar
US Smolderweb
Posts: 165
Likes: 166
Orc
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
1 year ago
Escalotes wrote:
1 year ago
@teebling can you please test if a level 5 enchanter can still disenchant any level of gear?
If you can supply me with the level 30 BoE gear then yes, otherwise will take a while and will also have to lvl up enchanting and to char level 5.
In pservers a level 5 character with level 0 enchanting can DE anything, that's more what i'm concerned with.

User avatar
Posts: 6
Likes: 0
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
1 year ago
If there's anything you want me to test/check out leave a comment here and I'll see what I can do for you.
What I would be very interested in are the mechanics of procs and spellpower.

1. Are there items that are confirmed to scale with spellpower?
2. If yes, specific ones or all of them/items that fit a certain criteria.
3. If yes, whats the spellpower coefficient

I'm fully aware that most higher level items are not equipable or reachable yet but it would be niice to know if this was something that was changed later with patches or a pure private server fiction.

Searing Gorge
User avatar
Posts: 28
Likes: 22
Horde
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
1 year ago
Gniddikon wrote:
1 year ago
teebling wrote:
1 year ago

I don't have an active subscription either.
Wait really? I'm confused...but you signed up now to play?
I have a WoW account but its not subscribed. I am not paying for a subscription.

I’m the deeloper of this here site so I think that’s why I got an invite - for being a classic ‘influencer’ or whatever you call massive nerds these days :smile:
Damn I'm paying for a subscription with the hopes I can get into the beta :(

Larry the Undead Priest @ Fairbanks
Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 969
Likes: 773
Tauren
Druid
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

cburmeister wrote:
1 year ago
Damn I'm paying for a subscription with the hopes I can get into the beta :(
Looks like Americas & Oceania with active subs get into the next stress test.

   cburmeister
ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 43
Desolace
User avatar
Posts: 29
Likes: 17
Horde
Warrior
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I have a hard-on for Owls and gonna play Horde

Anyone tried to spirit run from Org to Teldrassil via Splintertree Post and Felwood? Running on the water under the docks in Auberdine to the tree portal and ress in NE village. Works on Pservers, but I've just heard that it might not work in Beta?

If anyone could test it I would be very grateful.

Undercity
User avatar
Posts: 125
Likes: 55
Horde
Shaman
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

5bx wrote:
1 year ago
I have a hard-on for Owls and gonna play Horde

Anyone tried to spirit run from Org to Teldrassil via Splintertree Post and Felwood? Running on the water under the docks in Auberdine to the tree portal and ress in NE village. Works on Pservers, but I've just heard that it might not work in Beta?

If anyone could test it I would be very grateful.
I love this and would also like to know! Didn't they close the beta today?

User avatar
Posts: 17
Likes: 1
Alliance
Paladin
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Can addons be used in beta?

Arathi Basin
User avatar
Posts: 326
Likes: 148
Undead
Priest
1 year ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Rolopolo wrote:
1 year ago
Can addons be used in beta?
Yes, but not all at the moment. They need to Port it over.

Undead Priest @ <reLAX>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Similar topics
to 'I got into closed beta! What do you want me to test?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery