Discord:

Gallow#0847

Bnet:

Gallow#11738

Undead Warrior 208 posts
3 months ago (Pre-release)
 •  Unread

Sorry, I really looked for this information but found conflicting posts. I haven't played properly since Cata, so I just want to make sure.

• Classic subscription will be included in the current Live Subscription. So you pay $15 (right?) and get access to both Classic and Live servers.
  • I heard that WoW base game does not exist anymore, and you just need to buy the latest expansion pack.
  • How does this work for Classic? Will I need to buy BFA in order to play on Classic? Or can I simply continue paying $15/month and play Classic?
  • Also, I used to have an account for EU. Now that I live in Japan, I think I will play on OC servers. OC servers are considered US servers, correct? Can I add a US subscription to my existing EU account?

Image <Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats>
Arugal (Oceanic/PvP/Horde)
Just a bunch of players who simply want to help others, kick back and enjoy ourselves. We have one goal; helping out any adventurers we come across. If this intrests you, check the links below for more info! We provide the https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Alterac Valley
Human Paladin 266 posts
 •  Unread

You just need a Sub and can play Classic and WoW including Legion.

So if someone want to play Classic and do not have a account he just have to make one and pay 15$ or 13€ for a sub and is ready to go.

My Classic Chars:
Manofwar
Kampfzwerg
Mojo
Arathi Basin
Guild:

GRIND

Undead Priest 309 posts
 •  Unread

hmm, I mean most of us already bought classic already so we should just have an sub.

Undead Priest @ <GRIND>
Twitch Channel, feel free to take a look :)!
Rogue Assassination
Guild:

GRIND

Horde Warlock 114 posts
 •  Unread

Classic is its own so it's most likely free, provided by the subscription