Elwynn Forest
Alliance 24
8 months ago
8 months ago
  •  Unread

Zeep Zoop

Viagra bot

In all seriousness how's everyone holdin up with Classic? Y'all playin Light's Hope or are ya being pure children of the Light like me and abstaining until marriage?

   SyturioYori
For the Crusade!
Undercity
User avatar
EU Ragnaros
150
Alliance
Alliance 150
8 months ago
8 months ago
  •  Unread

Viagra spammer is long gone, thankfully.


Ye, iam waiting for Classic too, no point playing LH if they will shut it down later.

   CharcoalAlnir
Moderator • Private Message
Image
Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Ghostlands
477
Horde
Hunter
Horde Hunter 477
8 months ago
8 months ago
  •  Unread

Hey Charcoal what’s up :smile:

Likewise, waiting for the release! Spending my time on ship a lot these days, I’ve got like six more months of time to do between now and April next year. So spending my free time playing offline games like Diablo II etc.

Now come on Blizz and give us some more news!!

   Charcoal
Nothing good has ever come out of Silithus - Redzy_TV
Admin • Bug reportsAvatar requests
Image
Elwynn Forest
Alliance 24
8 months ago
8 months ago
  •  Unread

Ahh cool cool. I've been playing a lot of Starbound. Being a space gas cowboy will have to substitute for now.

Hope it's not too boring on the ship, Teebs :P

For the Crusade!
Duskwood
8
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

Playing some Northdale. New friendships and experiences -- enjoy the ride. The actual game is just a platform for it.

Arathi Basin
User avatar
EU Ghostlands
477
Horde
Hunter
Horde Hunter 477
7 months ago
7 months ago
  •  Unread

cable wrote:
7 months ago
Playing some Northdale. New friendships and experiences -- enjoy the ride. The actual game is just a platform for it.
Hey cable :) Good to hear you’re having fun and playing with some cool people.

What’s northdale server like otherwise? Any big differences to Lights’s Hope etc?

Nothing good has ever come out of Silithus - Redzy_TV
Admin • Bug reportsAvatar requests
Image
Duskwood
8
6 months ago
6 months ago
  •  Unread

teebling wrote:
7 months ago
cable wrote:
7 months ago
Playing some Northdale. New friendships and experiences -- enjoy the ride. The actual game is just a platform for it.
Hey cable :) Good to hear you’re having fun and playing with some cool people.

What’s northdale server like otherwise? Any big differences to Lights’s Hope etc?
It's alright. No big investment per se. It's similar to Light's Hope, minus the bigger hype -- a mix. I think for people wanting a truer experience of Vanilla should probably head to Kronos III, as the server has a population closer to how it was back in the day.

You got any experience on private servers?

Teldrassil
Alliance Druid 222
5 months ago
5 months ago
  •  Unread

I'm also playing on Northdale, this time trying a more casual approach and I'm having a lot of fun. Playing on Alliance if you wanted to do something together.

They claimed I didn't but I did...
Priest Holy
Alliance Priest 77
4 days ago
4 days ago
  •  Unread

Charcoal wrote:
8 months ago
In all seriousness how's everyone holdin up with Classic? Y'all playin Light's Hope or are ya being pure children of the Light like me and abstaining until marriage?
Played on Kronos III for roughly two weeks with a bud of mine; he wasnt really into it though, too much of a retail kid.
Tbh I will mostly be abstaining until release; I considered playing as a different class and faction than what I intened to play at release, but even then I think the exposure to the Classic content might just spoil it for me in the long run.

Also, graphics card went up in flames...so no gaming for the time being anyways;/

The Hype is real - Vanilla is tasty!

By the Light be Purged!

Image