User avatar
Posts: 5
Likes: 1
Orc
Druid
1 month ago
 •  Unread

My group was running through Mechanar recently and I noticed the elevator had an off placement and whenever I tried to use it it would just log me out? I literally couldn't continue the dungeon and they had to find someone to fill in, which sucks. Anyone else get an issue like this?

User avatar
Posts: 5
Likes: 2
Horde
Shaman
1 month ago
 •  Unread

I actually have a buddy who had the same issue as you. I believe it has to do with playing the game on a Mac. Are you on MacOS by any chance? Pretty sure it's a known issue, but sadly I don't think there's a fix currently if that's what you're dealing with.

Similar topics
to 'Bug in Mechanar for the elevators?'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery