Undercity
User avatar
Posts: 120
Likes: 56
Horde
Shaman
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Jon Bloodspray wrote:
3 months ago
Rough couple days here. Car shit the bed, and this morning on my bike ride to work a tack flattened my tire. We've got about a week before I start my new job to find a new car. Luckily my fiance has been looking for an excuse to get a new car, so I will probably take hers and she'll get something newer. Thank goodness she has enough savings for a down payment.

Plus side, a shotgun I ordered arrived at the dealer yesterday so I may be able to do some target shooting this weekend. Waiting to get a Glock shipped to me too, so that's cool.
bummer, bro. Are you in the U.S.? I've bought several beater cars for cheap off craigslist, but I wasn't in much of a rush.

Druid Feral
US Stalagg
Posts: 148
Likes: 73
Tauren
Druid
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Jon Bloodspray wrote:
3 months ago
Rough couple days here. Car shit the bed, and this morning on my bike ride to work a tack flattened my tire. We've got about a week before I start my new job to find a new car. Luckily my fiance has been looking for an excuse to get a new car, so I will probably take hers and she'll get something newer. Thank goodness she has enough savings for a down payment.

Plus side, a shotgun I ordered arrived at the dealer yesterday so I may be able to do some target shooting this weekend. Waiting to get a Glock shipped to me too, so that's cool.
Bummer on the car :cry: . Getting that Glock is grand though. Solid piece of equipment!

Myself I am used to Walther P99.

   Lightmain
Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 184
Likes: 136
Tauren
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

snickerwicket wrote:
3 months ago

bummer, bro. Are you in the U.S.? I've bought several beater cars for cheap off craigslist, but I wasn't in much of a rush.
Yeah, we looked on there a bit but right now we need to be positive that it's reliable. She wants to upgrade anyway, I just hoped my car would have lasted another 6 months or so.
Forsakenone wrote:
3 months ago
Bummer on the car :cry: . Getting that Glock is grand though. Solid piece of equipment!

Myself I am used to Walther P99.
I've never used a Walther. I've got my eye on a couple CZs, and I'd like to build an AR or similar rifle. Shit's expensive though so considering we now have to buy a car I probably won't be purchasing anything else anytime soon.

I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.
Image
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1305
Likes: 2504
Orc
Warrior
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Jon Bloodspray wrote:
3 months ago
Plus side, a shotgun I ordered arrived at the dealer yesterday so I may be able to do some target shooting this weekend. Waiting to get a Glock shipped to me too, so that's cool.
Muhrica!

Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 184
Likes: 136
Tauren
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
3 months ago
Jon Bloodspray wrote:
3 months ago
Plus side, a shotgun I ordered arrived at the dealer yesterday so I may be able to do some target shooting this weekend. Waiting to get a Glock shipped to me too, so that's cool.
Muhrica!
Lol, it's actually my dislike of the 'Murica mentality that resparked my interest in firearms. I really with we'd see some reasonable form of gun control in this country, but I just don't see it happening. In the meantime, I'd rather it not just be lunatic right-wingers with all the guns. I've actually recently joined a firearms group that emphasizes inclusiveness (LGBTQ, minorities, etc...) and it seems like a fun group. Though, not to be curt, but some of them could use some physical fitness training as well. I actually found them while looking for non-NRA affiliated shooting ranges.

I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.
Image
User avatar
Posts: 11
Likes: 7
Orc
Rogue
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hmm, well I play guitar for a band called "The Hunger" We used to be signed to Universal Records ages ago. Just mainly Do Texas leg tours nowadays, pretty chill. I work in a chemical lab, bleh... Hopefully changing jobs soon. Started playing wow since the beginning! So Classic is going to probably make me cry with all the great times being remembered. ( Sappy I know, but we had great times! )

Self taught Violinist/Violist. Played in my college orchestra and my church orchestra.

Soon to be married my fiance just finished school to be a teacher, so that's exciting.

That's it for now. I am tired and at work. lol!

See you all in The Barrens!

   Selexin Erik teebling
Druid Feral
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 899
Likes: 712
Tauren
Druid
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Lightmain wrote:
3 months ago
Hmm, well I play guitar for a band called "The Hunger" We used to be signed to Universal Records ages ago. Just mainly Do Texas leg tours nowadays, pretty chill. I work in a chemical lab, bleh... Hopefully changing jobs soon. Started playing wow since the beginning! So Classic is going to probably make me cry with all the great times being remembered. ( Sappy I know, but we had great times! )

Self taught Violinist/Violist. Played in my college orchestra and my church orchestra.

Soon to be married my fiance just finished school to be a teacher, so that's exciting.

That's it for now. I am tired and at work. lol!

See you all in The Barrens!
Did a search on Spotify, this the one?


If so, which awesome haircut are you rocking in that photo? :wink:

   Erik
ImageImage Lvl 45
ImageImage Lvl 35
User avatar
Posts: 11
Likes: 7
Orc
Rogue
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Thats the one
i replaced the bald guy in the back. lol

User avatar
Posts: 11
Likes: 7
Orc
Rogue
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

im not in that picture I am younger than them. There are pictures of me with them if you google Tim Huston and the hunger look at pictures im the emo one on the left. lol

   Selexin Pipes
User avatar
Posts: 11
Likes: 7
Orc
Rogue
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Next to it there is a picture of me playing the violin with long hair in a pony tail. Not sure how to link photos or i would.

Mulgore
User avatar
EU Skullflame
Posts: 176
Likes: 107
Horde
Shaman
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Sorry for necroing this thread, just wanted to share my creation. Born 2019.08.01 (August 1st). His name is Alfred.

Image

   teebling s1atan
Orc Shaman
Similar topics
to 'The World outside of Warcraft'
Posts ViewsLast post