deaths#11463

47 posts
Undead
Warlock
Undead Warlock 47 posts
3 weeks ago (Beta)
3 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

oo just signed up, im an addict for text based games like this. used to have a few afk-ish ones that i would have open all day everyday, until they stopped being updated and i just got too bored of it

this one'll keep my attention for a while for sure though

Warlock Demonology
Guild:

Knights of Cydonia

Discord:

Funplex#2428

Bnet:

Shisui#11984

Orc Warlock 63 posts
3 weeks ago (Beta)
3 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

This is awesome! Something to play at work without being too obvious playing a private server lol

Silithus
Gnome Rogue 52 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
3 weeks ago
Necroing this to ask @Defuzed and collaborators if any new progress has been made? This has to be the best Classic fan project I’ve seen yet.
I am currently working on it actually, but the majority of the work that I'm doing right now is based on nodejs and backend, which sadly not alot of hosts support so I'm struggling to get my update live... But the project hasn't been forgotten. When I get it live I have everything ready so you can create an account and log in to play the character you choose etc.
Lots of database work which is very new for me. Hopefullyy sometime in the summer vacation I'll get it love!

Warrior Protection
Discord:

teebling#5444

Bnet:

Teeb#2674

Orc Warrior 525 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

@Defuzed awesome man, thanks for the updates :smile:

Dreamhost managed VPN support node.js if you’re still hunting for a plan.

Admin • Bug reportsAvatar requests
There is nothing like watching a dead rogue not releasing his ghost so he can watch me slowly bleeding out, only to pop stoneform and teabag him with my rocky balls. Samarener the Dwarf, 2019.
Silithus
Gnome Rogue 52 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
2 weeks ago
@Defuzed awesome man, thanks for the updates :smile:

Dreamhost managed VPN support node.js if you’re still hunting for a plan.
Oh nice, I'll take a look at them! So far i've been looking at Heroku and DigitalOcean. But taking it one step at a time, also need to fix quite some security issues i have with my code so i can prevent SQL injections.

Stormwind
9 posts
Alliance
Paladin
Alliance Paladin 9 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

You don't need DigitalOcean, Heroku has support for a node backend, straight from github.

Mulgore
Discord:

Erik#8716

34 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 34 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

When can I expect to be able to play druid?!

Looks cool!

Selexin
Resto/Balance Druid - Horde - PvP - Europe - Sweden - Born in the golden year 1990
Winterspring
22 posts
Human
Human 22 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Great work ! though am having a weird issue,when i die or win a round sometimes the interface vanishes and only the background image shows

Also, Please consider installing a free SSL cert for your site, i recommend https://letsencrypt.org/ , if you're hosting your website on a linux dist, you can use Certbot app to dynamically install/renew certificates ! after inspecting your open ports, i see you have an SSL with letsencrypt ! but your website/DNS doesn't auto redirect to the HTTPS page! i highly recommend having a redirect function enabled !

Defuzed
Silithus
Gnome Rogue 52 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Erik wrote:
1 week ago
When can I expect to be able to play druid?!

Looks cool!
The next update will come as soon as i get the domain transfered to heroku it will bring all the classes, account creation so you can play on the same character anywhere and zone chats! Right now i can't say for sure how long it will take, but I'm using a lot of my vacation time to make it come as fast as possible!

Erik Selexin teebling