User avatar
Posts: 18
Likes: 4
Horde
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Relik wrote:
4 months ago
That feeling when it's raining outside and you're all warm and cosy inside with a cup o' Yorkshire Tea exploring Azeroth.
This. And:
Find a rare mob that really is a RARE mob.
Find a chest while you explore and smile.
That kind of little things.

______________
Naughty secrets!
Paladin Protection
User avatar
US Deviate Delight
Posts: 97
Likes: 77
Human
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

For me, it will be the chance to look like this again and take a break for the super crazy and unrealistic armour we see in retail today. Some of the gear is nice, I'll admit, but going back to simpler times, gear-wise, is something I long for :)

Image

   teebling
Image
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 6
Likes: 3
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Necessary reagents and consumables, such as ammunition, soul shards, ankhs, portal stones, vanishing power, etc. These things really make the game feel much more like an RPG, and managing them is so satisfying.

User avatar
Posts: 19
Likes: 12
Alliance
Warrior
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Dungeon loot.

<Dungeon Grind / Tempo> Fairbanks NA PvP Alliance...... https://discord.gg/GMph6a Come find your duo partner or dungeon cleave team for Classic. And join us for raiding quickly after Classic launches.
Warrior Protection
User avatar
Posts: 30
Likes: 30
Troll
Warrior
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Farming consumables.

Ok maybe not.

But kinda.

   s1atan Apol Liccon
How ya doin' mon?
Rogue Combat
User avatar
Posts: 23
Likes: 8
Night Elf
Rogue
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Relik wrote:
4 months ago
That feeling when it's raining outside and you're all warm and cosy inside with a cup o' Yorkshire Tea exploring Azeroth.
just reading stuff ive missed

this, 100% this, a rainy winter sunday getting up at 8 and not moving until its time to go to bed, warm cups of tea! Shit food! Azeroth!

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... d_Icon.png

Pewjitsu EU [A] Mirage Gateway! Now recruiting all players, sociable, fun, ready for classic

Discord. Join us: https://discord.gg/Fv3ppH5
Orgrimmar
User avatar
Posts: 48
Likes: 19
Horde
Rogue
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Sometimes I'd just log in to chill out at the Crossroads and watch life go by, all the people doing quests, forming up for WC, people passing through on mounts or dueling outside the inn, laughing or cringing at the /1 shenanigans and just hanging out.

Even idling in WoW is fun for me.

   abyss
Gandling EU
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 6
Likes: 3
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hip wrote:
3 months ago
Sometimes I'd just log in to chill out at the Crossroads and watch life go by, all the people doing quests, forming up for WC, people passing through on mounts or dueling outside the inn, laughing or cringing at the /1 shenanigans and just hanging out.

Even idling in WoW is fun for me.
This "mundane" stuff really pulls at my heartstrings. I remember often going back to Wintergrasp when the world was quiet, and simply soaking in the music while I RP-walked around, reading my item stats, looking over talents, or just /sitting in a picturesque place.

Gosh, I feel so melancholic. Hearing that music makes me teary.

   Hip Sauva
Guest
Posts:
Likes: 0
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

That feeling when you find a chest out in the wild. Double that if you have to clear mobs to get to it.

Ashenvale
User avatar
US Fairbanks
Posts: 769
Likes: 599
Gnome
Warrior
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

abyss wrote:
3 months ago
Necessary reagents and consumables, such as ammunition, soul shards, ankhs, portal stones, vanishing power, etc. These things really make the game feel much more like an RPG, and managing them is so satisfying.
Yeah it's silly how much this extra baggage adds to the RPG element. You'd think having to maintain supplies of all this would make the game worse, but I miss it in retail and it feels right now that it's back.

Image
Stormwind
User avatar
Posts: 14
Likes: 4
Alliance
Rogue
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I'm looking forward in being an adventurer and part of our own community/historyon a fresh WoW official classic realm. Also in meeting new people in this world and help them with their quests, requests or just to talk to them. Also the quests will be going to be absolute fun since I'm planning to really read them all and diving even deeper into the lore. And ofcourse many other thing like : WPvP, professions, seeing my character grow, dungeoning, etc.

Image


Realm : Golemagg (PvP EU) / Alliance
Mage Frost
User avatar
Posts: 107
Likes: 42
Gnome
Mage
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

For all the little things I'm looking forward to, I'm going to miss having a full window with all of guild chat in it where you can scroll back for days and months

Undercity
User avatar
EU Wyrmthalak
Posts: 36
Likes: 28
Orc
Warrior
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

-prolly RFC. I will do dualboxing or 5-char-multiboxing. there is a lot of pre-planning with it. and rfc is like the first big task that needs to be mastered.

Zandalar Tribe rp-pvp
Horde
Gravediggers
Stranglethorn Vale
User avatar
Posts: 43
Likes: 21
Human
Mage
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Kaiju wrote:
4 months ago
The soul crushing grind. I miss actually having to put effort into leveling a character.
Really agree with this. The effort required makes me want to level multiple characters to 60. It's almost like an upwards curve, every character past the first requires even more effort than the previous, just due to the time required and the fact that you've already done it at least once before.

   Kaiju
Druid Feral
User avatar
Posts: 49
Likes: 17
Tauren
Hunter
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

disco wrote:
3 months ago
Kaiju wrote:
4 months ago
The soul crushing grind. I miss actually having to put effort into leveling a character.
Really agree with this. The effort required makes me want to level multiple characters to 60. It's almost like an upwards curve, every character past the first requires even more effort than the previous, just due to the time required and the fact that you've already done it at least once before.
It'll be a little less painful the better your leveling routes get or find from others.

<The Seven Deadly Sins>
Heartseeker-PvP
Guild Master
Stranglethorn Vale
User avatar
Posts: 43
Likes: 21
Human
Mage
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Kaiju wrote:
3 months ago
disco wrote:
3 months ago
Kaiju wrote:
4 months ago
The soul crushing grind. I miss actually having to put effort into leveling a character.
Really agree with this. The effort required makes me want to level multiple characters to 60. It's almost like an upwards curve, every character past the first requires even more effort than the previous, just due to the time required and the fact that you've already done it at least once before.
It'll be a little less painful the better your leveling routes get or find from others.
Very true! It can also get way more boring if you've done certain routes before already.

Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 196
Likes: 234
Undead
Mage
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Killing gnomes. They're little, right?

Our time will come.
Druid Feral
User avatar
Posts: 49
Likes: 17
Tauren
Hunter
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Cletus wrote:
3 months ago
Killing gnomes. They're little, right?
Killing squishies in Goldshire.

<The Seven Deadly Sins>
Heartseeker-PvP
Guild Master
Elwynn Forest
User avatar
EU Noggenfogger
Posts: 15
Likes: 8
Alliance
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Fishing and someone joins me :)

   Sauva
Image
Similar topics
to 'What little things are you looking forward to the most?'
Posts ViewsLast post