Warlock Demonology
User avatar
Guild:

Malum Factum


Discord:

https://discord.gg/K


Bnet:

pan0phobik#1815


Posts: 152
Likes: 67
Horde Warlock 152 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Org. Fucking. Bank.

   teebling
User avatar
Posts: 14
Likes: 21
14 posts
Human
Paladin
Human Paladin 14 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Looking forward to seeing Lady Prestor in Stormwind Keep again! Love the lore of vanilla, it's so diverse and there's not really a big, singular overarching storyline as lots and lots of separate stories connecting and weaving together. Can't wait to become immersed in that again, especially those quests that dealt with real local issues like in Westfall.

Also, the generosity of people you encounter, however briefly, while levelling. Running down a road on your way to your next quest and people you pass by buffing you as you go, sometimes randomly swooping in and rescuing you when you're getting overwhelmed by murlocs, ha.

   Nyxt
Anyone going to be playing classic on an EU server and want to join up for RP/PVE/PVP? Let's talk!
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 148
Likes: 77
148 posts
Horde
Warlock
Horde Warlock 148 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Cersei wrote:
2 weeks ago
Also, the generosity of people you encounter, however briefly, while levelling. Running down a road on your way to your next quest and people you pass by buffing you as you go, sometimes randomly swooping in and rescuing you when you're getting overwhelmed by murlocs, ha.
The power of an mmo!
It was always fun when questing solo and crossed paths with someone to help you or you help them!
Then team up to slay the mighty murloc of the sea!
It's like a dungeon run outside in the world, i never really did this in Legion because as an OP affliction warlock, i could solo everything, and even holy priests could too lol

Legion world was pretty weak and not dangerous at all except for world bosses or fel reaver type mobs walking around.
Vanilla murlocs were dangerous species that could not be messed with, their eerie mating call, mrrglllll lol /end nonsense

   Cersei
 Blizzard Entertainment
The Burning Crusade is coming soon
Druid Balance
User avatar
Posts: 52
Likes: 28
Horde Druid 52 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Laphroaig wrote:
1 year ago
For me, it's running VC. God damn I love me some VC. I'm actually leaning towards Alliance solely because I'll get to run VC a bunch. I barely raided when I played vanilla, as I was 13 or so at the time. Didn't have the discipline. But I ran the lower level dungeons so much, and it was always so much fun. I really disliked WC, looking back, and having run it recently on private servers, I still don't like it.
What is VC?

Warrior Protection
User avatar
Discord:

teebling#5444


Bnet:

Teeb#2674


Posts: 1067
Likes: 1861
Orc Warrior 525 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Shamanigans wrote:
2 weeks ago
Laphroaig wrote:
1 year ago
For me, it's running VC. God damn I love me some VC. I'm actually leaning towards Alliance solely because I'll get to run VC a bunch. I barely raided when I played vanilla, as I was 13 or so at the time. Didn't have the discipline. But I ran the lower level dungeons so much, and it was always so much fun. I really disliked WC, looking back, and having run it recently on private servers, I still don't like it.
What is VC?
Van Cleef (Deadmines)

Admin • Bug reportsAvatar requests
Image
There is nothing like watching a dead rogue not releasing his ghost so he can watch me slowly bleeding out, only to pop stoneform and teabag him with my rocky balls. Samarener the Dwarf, 2019.
User avatar
Posts: 14
Likes: 21
14 posts
Human
Paladin
Human Paladin 14 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nyxt wrote:
2 weeks ago

The power of an mmo!
It was always fun when questing solo and crossed paths with someone to help you or you help them!
Then team up to slay the mighty murloc of the sea!
It's like a dungeon run outside in the world, i never really did this in Legion because as an OP affliction warlock, i could solo everything, and even holy priests could too lol

Legion world was pretty weak and not dangerous at all except for world bosses or fel reaver type mobs walking around.
Vanilla murlocs were dangerous species that could not be messed with, their eerie mating call, mrrglllll lol /end nonsense
Haha! "I am... MORE THAN A FISH. I am MURLOC!!"
I'm levelling easily as a Holydin in BFA, and it can be fun to pull lots of mobs and survive but I much prefer having to group with people to get quests done - it just adds to the immersion. Don't care how big your sword is, if you go into a mine full of Defias Bandits solo, you won't survive.

   Nyxt
Anyone going to be playing classic on an EU server and want to join up for RP/PVE/PVP? Let's talk!
Warlock Demonology
User avatar
Guild:

Malum Factum


Discord:

https://discord.gg/K


Bnet:

pan0phobik#1815


Posts: 152
Likes: 67
Horde Warlock 152 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I make an effort to give a health stone to anyone that buffs me as I pass them. I enjoy this. Going to try and keep that going in Classic when it's live.

Druid Balance
User avatar
Posts: 52
Likes: 28
Horde Druid 52 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
2 weeks ago
Shamanigans wrote:
2 weeks ago
Laphroaig wrote:
1 year ago
For me, it's running VC. God damn I love me some VC. I'm actually leaning towards Alliance solely because I'll get to run VC a bunch. I barely raided when I played vanilla, as I was 13 or so at the time. Didn't have the discipline. But I ran the lower level dungeons so much, and it was always so much fun. I really disliked WC, looking back, and having run it recently on private servers, I still don't like it.
What is VC?
Van Cleef (Deadmines)
Ah, never heard anyone use VC for Van Cleef. Thought everyone knew from deadmines.

I'm just looking forward to running past other levelers and having small talk, it's nice

Warrior Arms
User avatar
Discord:

Kradgger#5548


Bnet:

Kradgger#1745


Posts: 23
Likes: 12
Human Warrior 23 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

The world itself. Not a little thing by any means, but its diversity and the fact that you have to traverse it has gone very underappreciated ever since the first expansion. I hated the fact that everything in them was relegated to a single piece of land, no matter how much they forced the zones to look different (getting to play in Northrend was nice though, didn't really care for TBC's version of Outland). Also no flying, which has consistently been one of the best features in the last three expansions' launches. I do believe that filling the gaps was the biggest step Cata took... And then they took two huge strides back by enabling flight and butchering the original zones...

Image Image
Image
Mulgore
User avatar
Discord:

kamphare#8864


Posts: 28
Likes: 24
Horde Rogue 28 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hopping on this necro as well

I absolutely adore the icons in this game. Particularly skills and talent ones. Even back then

I looked at WoW icons with a nostalgic feeling to warcraft 3. And now, so many years later? Jeeesus, love it.

   Sauva
Image
I like tea.
Eastern Plaguelands
User avatar
Posts: 37
Likes: 20
37 posts
Horde
Paladin
Horde Paladin 37 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Smiting the dreaded Scourge! For the Light!

   Sauva
Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 159
Likes: 104
158 posts
Alliance
Druid
Alliance Druid 158 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Shamanigans wrote:
2 weeks ago
teebling wrote:
2 weeks ago
Shamanigans wrote:
2 weeks ago
Laphroaig wrote:
1 year ago
For me, it's running VC. God damn I love me some VC. I'm actually leaning towards Alliance solely because I'll get to run VC a bunch. I barely raided when I played vanilla, as I was 13 or so at the time. Didn't have the discipline. But I ran the lower level dungeons so much, and it was always so much fun. I really disliked WC, looking back, and having run it recently on private servers, I still don't like it.
What is VC?
Van Cleef (Deadmines)
Ah, never heard anyone use VC for Van Cleef. Thought everyone knew from deadmines.

I'm just looking forward to running past other levelers and having small talk, it's nice
Some servers started using VC for some ungodly reason even though we all know it’s DM for Deadmines ;)
It’s an age old debate what to call it, but seeing as it was first before Dire Maul existed and you usually say what wing you’re doing if it’s Dire Maul I never saw the issue in calling it as it is.
DM for Deadmines
DM:[insert wing] for Dire Maul.
/rant sorry not sorry

I’m looking forward to a reset economy tho, that’s going to be a lot of fun.

 Blizzard Entertainment
You think you do, but you don’t
Eastern Plaguelands
User avatar
Posts: 37
Likes: 20
37 posts
Horde
Paladin
Horde Paladin 37 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Tec wrote:
2 weeks ago
Shamanigans wrote:
2 weeks ago
teebling wrote:
2 weeks ago
Shamanigans wrote:
2 weeks ago
Laphroaig wrote:
1 year ago
For me, it's running VC. God damn I love me some VC. I'm actually leaning towards Alliance solely because I'll get to run VC a bunch. I barely raided when I played vanilla, as I was 13 or so at the time. Didn't have the discipline. But I ran the lower level dungeons so much, and it was always so much fun. I really disliked WC, looking back, and having run it recently on private servers, I still don't like it.
What is VC?
Van Cleef (Deadmines)
Ah, never heard anyone use VC for Van Cleef. Thought everyone knew from deadmines.

I'm just looking forward to running past other levelers and having small talk, it's nice
Some servers started using VC for some ungodly reason even though we all know it’s DM for Deadmines ;)
It’s an age old debate what to call it, but seeing as it was first before Dire Maul existed and you usually say what wing you’re doing if it’s Dire Maul I never saw the issue in calling it as it is.
DM for Deadmines
DM:[insert wing] for Dire Maul.
/rant sorry not sorry

I’m looking forward to a reset economy tho, that’s going to be a lot of fun.
Agreed things should be more normal without that absurd amount of gold for a silly mount

Warrior Arms
User avatar
Posts: 12
Likes: 7
12 posts
12 posts
2 weeks ago (Beta)
2 weeks ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Actually leveling cooking. I somehow missed it in vanilla and found/bought all my food and mostly used bandages from first aid. While first aid also is amazing and it feels badass to bandage yourself after a tough fight, I didn't have to much food buffs on me while climbing the levels. I had cooking on par at around lvl 20 just for https://classic.wowhead.com/item=6657/s ... te-delight lol. But then I just kind of stopped using it..

   Kradgger
i'm a warrior
Similar topics
to 'What little things are you looking forward to the most?'
Posts ViewsLast post