Posts: 7
Likes: 23

Hello everyone,

I'm happy to present you the website i made to display all the BiS Lists for each class and stages in a more graphic view and i hope you will enjoy it :)

wowclassicbis.com

Image

Features so far :

  • Stage 1 to 6 with pre raid for stage 1 and 2
  • All nine class and the most used specializations
  • Horde/Alliance specifications when needed
  • Tooltip on click with link to wowhead (classic)
Todo list :
  • adding RF/RN/RO set
  • adding more spec if possible (ret, tankladin, boomkin, enhancement ...) or playstyle (TPS set for tank etc..)
  • dressing room

Feel free to report any bug or suggestion !

IMPORTANT NOTE : DATA are from the most complete spreedsheet created by pingaan (his reddit - discord : pingaan#5396) and can be found here. If you disagree with some items or choice, i recommand to you to direcly discuss it with him or post here

Orgrimmar
User avatar
Posts: 25
Likes: 16
Horde
Warrior

Absolutely amazing, What a great contribution!

Image
Stormwind
User avatar
Posts: 53
Likes: 23
Alliance
Paladin

Great tool. I'd love it if I could select a race too, and by extension if it showed the player model wearing the gear.

Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 96
Likes: 58
Tauren
Druid

Really love the layout, it is a lot prettier than the google docs spreadsheet.
There seem to be a few odd mistakes in there for gearing, but that might be errors in the spreadsheet itself.
I will take a look. Overall really sweet though.

Making a EU Horde day-raiding guild in Classic! PM if interested or have a look at our forum http://mbh.epizy.com or discord https://discord.gg/7AKguup :)
Meff
Posts:
Likes: 0

Nice. Could we get one for pvp? Seems hard to find pvp bis lists.

Druid Feral
US Stalagg
Posts: 136
Likes: 66
Tauren
Druid

Excellent excellent stuff! Very handy, but the Google docs also show the next in slot BIS option of the nr1 is hardly available.

Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Whitemane
Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue

This is super neat! Thanks!

Posts: 7
Likes: 23

Rootdancer wrote:
5 months ago
Great tool. I'd love it if I could select a race too, and by extension if it showed the player model wearing the gear.
Race is the next thing i will add for melee class mainly because it change the weapons you must get (orc -> axe, human -> sword etc..) and some other parts (Edgemaster's Handguards etc...). Dressing room is also on my todo-list.
Meff wrote:
5 months ago
Nice. Could we get one for pvp? Seems hard to find pvp bis lists.
There is no resilience or stuff like that on vanilla so pve/pvp stuff are ofen pretty close.
Forsakenone wrote:
5 months ago
Excellent excellent stuff! Very handy, but the Google docs also show the next in slot BIS option of the nr1 is hardly available.
I already ignore the "too difficult to get" items like legendary (thunderfury, etc..) or low droprate items (ironfoe, etc...). I'm thinking about adding 2 or 3 items that are close to BiS but it's a lot of work

Thanks all for the kind words :)

Druid Balance
User avatar
Posts: 108
Likes: 86
Troll
Hunter

Thanks, that's a great tool. If it's possible, I'd suggest you add more alternatives on hover. Most of BIS lists just point to one item (for example crafted with tailoring) and if you're unlucky, you have to do research to find out what's the second or even third best thing.

   s1atan
Currently playing Kegtek, troll hunter on Ten Storms EU
I used to play Warn, human mage on The Maelstrom EU <Ashbringer | Rachell's Angels | Entrophy | Relentless>
Shaman Restoration
User avatar
Posts: 3
Likes: 1
Horde
Shaman

Merode wrote:
5 months ago
Thanks, that's a great tool. If it's possible, I'd suggest you add more alternatives on hover. Most of BIS lists just point to one item (for example crafted with tailoring) and if you're unlucky, you have to do research to find out what's the second or even third best thing.
If you look up osrs bis there's a good example of extra items. They add a X to delete the current one and a second best appears etc.

Otherwise this is great!!!!

Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Whitemane
Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue

@Relapse would it be possible to have a function that turns off BoE items?

Thanks!

Teldrassil
User avatar
Posts: 51
Likes: 19
Night Elf
Hunter

Thanks for this! Very simple and helpful to check items quickly. :)

Image
Guest
Posts:
Likes: 0

Meff wrote:
5 months ago
Nice. Could we get one for pvp? Seems hard to find pvp bis lists.
There is no resilience or stuff like that on vanilla so pve/pvp stuff are ofen pretty close.
Actually thats so not true, mabey for some classes i dont know. But som translates horribly to pvp. Theres no res stat in vanilla no, but theres i stam. Take warrior for example, theres only fury. Fury and arms is very different, and even more so For PvP. Also warrior dps Favors alot of leather pre raid. Thats no good.

Stranglethorn Vale
User avatar
Posts: 30
Likes: 18
Orc
Warrior

You can read a lot about pre-raid BIS items and then still don’t have a clue what to roll on when you actually are a part of a raid.
I really like Skarm Tank’s take on it:
https://youtu.be/3zoXB_FUoI8

In short, understand what stats your class and spec needs. The you can make good decisions before, during and after you are gearing up for raiding.

What shoulders are best for you? Depends on class, spec and the rest of your gear!

Image
Alterac Valley
User avatar
EU Firemaw
Posts: 96
Likes: 78
Tauren
Warrior

It's a very nice layout, good job!

I checked warrior's and I disagree on several gear choices, but overall your data got it right. There are a couple of copy error's tho because I don't think anyone will be using Sunken Temple Rings in P4 as tank.

Is it doable to make an interface for people to fill it out for themselves?

Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 281
Likes: 103
Human
Paladin

Hey as i mentioned on Reddit is it possible to add the real Pala specc Retri here? I know meme specc and so but come on ;)

My Classic Chars:
Manofwar
Kampfzwerg
Mojo
Duskwood
User avatar
Posts: 19
Likes: 13
Troll
Hunter

This is amazing

#NoChanges
Ndeslol
Posts:
Likes: 0

That's nice, fantastic work.

Thunder Bluff
User avatar
US Incendius
Posts: 5
Likes: 2
Horde
Warrior

Amazing, thanks for your contribution to the community!!

Rogue Assassination
User avatar
Posts: 114
Likes: 52
Horde
Warlock

Great contribution but can I ask where you got your lists from? What makes you value 1% crit over 8int 14sp? Warlock P1 Pre-Raid

You value https://classicdb.ch/?item=17719 (value of 12,64) over https://classicdb.ch/?item=13964 (value of 16,22)

Posts: 7
Likes: 23

couchatron wrote:
4 months ago
@Relapse would it be possible to have a function that turns off BoE items?

Thanks!
i don't think i will do that, my goal is to have the bist list for every stage, it would become very difficult to maintain if i had to include 2nd BiS .. 3th BiS ... and let people play with some turn on/off options. So i will keep it simple, only BiS items, sorry if they are hard to get / hard to pay.

Only exception is that list skip too low droprate bop items (like ironfoe or legendaries)
FTHforever wrote:
4 months ago
It's a very nice layout, good job!

I checked warrior's and I disagree on several gear choices, but overall your data got it right. There are a couple of copy error's tho because I don't think anyone will be using Sunken Temple Rings in P4 as tank.

Is it doable to make an interface for people to fill it out for themselves?
i think wowhead already have this function to make your own set and save it
IronBrutzler wrote:
4 months ago
Hey as i mentioned on Reddit is it possible to add the real Pala specc Retri here? I know meme specc and so but come on ;)
hey mate, i'll add it if the owner of the spreedsheet i use for data will add, and i'm pretty sur he will not, contact him if you want to (info are in my main post or in the credits part on the website)
Raven wrote:
4 months ago
Great contribution but can I ask where you got your lists from? What makes you value 1% crit over 8int 14sp? Warlock P1 Pre-Raid

You value https://classicdb.ch/?item=17719 (value of 12,64) over https://classicdb.ch/?item=13964 (value of 16,22)
as i said in the first post :
Relapse wrote:
5 months ago
IMPORTANT NOTE : DATA are from the most complete spreedsheet created by pingaan (his reddit - discord : pingaan#5396) and can be found here. If you disagree with some items or choice, i recommand to you to direcly discuss it with him or post here

Posts: 7
Likes: 23

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the compliments !

All updates since the launch of the website on April 10, 2019 :

- Stage 1 to 6 with pre raid for stage 1 and 2
- All nine class and the most used specializations
- Horde/Alliance specifications when needed
- Tooltip on click with link to wowhead (classic)
- adding a wand to Holy Priest stage 1
- adding idols/relics/totems on druid/paladin/shaman on stage 5
- fixed a bug when you have selected a stage + class + faction and then change stage with a new stage that have no faction, it properly display the list now
- changing how item's image and tooltip are loaded from sync to async with a loader on every item
- changing the animation for specialization and faction
- fixed rogue dagger stage 6 (offhand)
- adding race selection on all warrior stages
- fixed offhand bug
- fixed hunter mainhand stage 4
- adding usefull websites section
- adding enchantments for everyone !
- fixed description
- updated mage S4, fury warrior (non orc/human) PRS1-S2, hunter PRS1-S2, bear druid S3-S6
- fixed enchant not loading when same item
- fixed range enchant bug
- changing weapons position from bottom to top
- adding facebook like and share button
- adding image for discord link
- updated trinkets for fury warrior S5-S6
- updated chest for resto shaman PRS1-S4

http://www.wowclassicbis.com

If you want to know every futur change i'll do, you can come on discord https://discord.gg/6MUKRxr or like on facebook https://www.facebook.com/wowclassicbis

PS : i will update all the lists next week to reflect the blue post on itemization that said that every items will be in his 1.12 state

   teebling
Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 281
Likes: 103
Human
Paladin

still no retri specc :(

My Classic Chars:
Manofwar
Kampfzwerg
Mojo
Posts: 7
Likes: 23
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone,

i updated pretty much all the lists today :
- druid feral bear : PRS1 back
- druid resto : PRS1 leg
- druid resto : PRS1-S2 hand
- hunter : PRS2 13358 + wrist
- hunter : S2 ring
- hunter : S2-S4 back
- mage : PRS1 hand
- mage : PRS1-PRS2 neck + waist
- mage : PRS1-S2 wrist
- mage : S2 back
- paladin holy : PRS1 hand + leg
- priest holy : PRS1 leg
- priest holy : PRS1-PRS2 wrist + hand
- priest shadow : PRS1-PRS2 waist
- priest shadow : PRS1-S2 wrist + hand
- rogue sword : S6 waist
- shaman elemental : PRS1-PRS2 neck + waist
- shaman elemental : PRS1-S2 wrist
- shaman resto : PRS1 leg
- shaman resto : PRS1-S2 hand
- warlock : PRS1-PRS2 waist
- warlock : PRS1-S2 wrist + hand
- warlock : S2 back
- warlock : S2-S3 leg
- warlock : S3 waist + foot
- warrior fury : PRS1 head
- warrior fury human : PRS1-PRS2 waist
- warrior fury : S3-S6 foot
- warrior prot : PRS1 back
- warrior prot : PRS1-PRS2 back
- warrior prot : PRS2 wrist
- warrior prot : PRS1-S4 ring

http://www.wowclassicbis.com

let me know if you have any feedback !

   teebling cburmeister Selexin
Similar topics
to 'WoW Classic BiS'
Posts ViewsLast post