Hunter Beast Mastery
User avatar
Posts: 33
Likes: 35
Night Elf
Hunter

T2 pala and T2 warrior are absolute beautys, T3 warrior is also very cool with Thunderfury and the ally pvp sets for pally/warrior are also a thing of beauty. I also love the epic ally Hunter set and the horde warrior set is veery cool too. I'm a sucker for plate armor but I'm gonna main a huntard :D

Eastern Plaguelands
User avatar
Posts: 10
Likes: 11
Horde
Shaman

I'm biased - Druid T2/T3.

   Selexin
Druid Feral
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 899
Likes: 712
Tauren
Druid

moontang wrote:
6 months ago
I'm biased - Druid T2/T3.
Surprised no one had mentioned Druid T2 yet, I may be bias also, but that was a damn cool looking set. Most people like Druid T3 though, very simple/stylish.

   moontang
ImageImage Lvl 45
ImageImage Lvl 35
Eastern Plaguelands
User avatar
Posts: 10
Likes: 11
Horde
Shaman

Selexin wrote:
6 months ago
moontang wrote:
6 months ago
I'm biased - Druid T2/T3.
Surprised no one had mentioned Druid T2 yet, I may be bias also, but that was a damn cool looking set. Most people like Druid T3 though, very simple/stylish.
Love the set paired with Jin'do Judgement also.

   Selexin
Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Westfall
Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue

FTHforever wrote:
6 months ago
Great my man couchatron, preach the t6 supremacy!
The artists peaked at T6. Everything after that was overdesigned and laughable, imo.

   FTHforever
Druid Feral
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 899
Likes: 712
Tauren
Druid

couchatron wrote:
6 months ago
FTHforever wrote:
6 months ago
Great my man couchatron, preach the t6 supremacy!
The artists peaked at T6. Everything after that was overdesigned and laughable, imo.
I loved druid T4-6. Tier 4 is peak Druid for me.

I had some T4/T5 I don't think I ever got T6, only the PvP recolours maybe.

ImageImage Lvl 45
ImageImage Lvl 35
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Dreadmist
Posts: 18
Likes: 13
Horde
Warrior

Warrior T3 is unsurpassed by any and all other gear sets of any class in vanilla.

“Listen... Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.” – Dennis
Mage Frost
User avatar
Posts: 15
Likes: 18
Alliance
Mage

Mage T3 for life. It's one of my classic goals to get the full set.

Priest Shadow
User avatar
Posts: 17
Likes: 15
Priest

Priest T3 ´´Vestments of Faith´´ for me.

But give a Tauren full T3 and a Thunderfury + Hippo Shield (hippo shield) and warrior T3 is easily the better looking set!

Paladin Protection
User avatar
US Deviate Delight
Posts: 145
Likes: 120
Human
Paladin

I'm gonna come out of left field and say Warrior 2.5 with helm hiding. Ugly yes BUT it strikes fear into the enemy when they can see those purple shoulders from a mile away and they know they're about to get a assbeating. Next would be Pally T2 and T3.

Image
Hunter Marksman
User avatar
Posts: 18
Likes: 9
Night Elf
Hunter

T3 Druid with Ateish. The dream

Ishnu-alah. Elune light your path.
User avatar
US Stalagg
Posts: 161
Likes: 164
Orc
Warrior

Paladin T2 is the quintessential "WoW Armor" for me. It's instantly recognizable through any expansion, still gets used in most transmogs, and is bloody gorgeous.

There's a reason Arator wore it through to the end of Legion, it's iconic.

Image
Druid Feral
US Stalagg
Posts: 148
Likes: 73
Tauren
Druid

Though I played mage in vanilla I envied the looks of the warlock T1 felheart set

   Selexin
Silverpine Forest
User avatar
Posts: 389
Likes: 121
Undead
Warrior

Warrior Tier 3 is the best-looking armor in the whole god damn game, period.

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1304
Likes: 2504
Orc
Warrior

Black Monarch wrote:
6 months ago
Warrior Tier 3 is the best-looking armor in the whole god damn game, period.
Yeah, the blue glow and skulls etc. look good but still... I can't help but get the feeling that it looks like something the WOTLK team made! :biggrin:

Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 274
Likes: 208
Horde

teebling wrote:
6 months ago
Black Monarch wrote:
6 months ago
Warrior Tier 3 is the best-looking armor in the whole god damn game, period.
Yeah, the blue glow and skulls etc. look good but still... I can't help but get the feeling that it looks like something the WOTLK team made! :biggrin:
Beastmaster set. My darling, my love. :ugeek:

Image
Druid Balance
User avatar
Posts: 108
Likes: 86
Troll
Hunter

I think most T1-T3 sets look amazing. It would be easier for me to say which ones I don't particularly like. :P However, Judgement (paladin T2) is probably my favorite despite never playing paladin. It fits class fantasy perfectly - the faceless hand of justice. Druid T1 was also quite interesting and it also fits class fantasy very well.

I think I only don't like paladin T3 and warrior T2. First one's too bland and helmet is out of place, the other is too edgy for me..

Currently playing Kegtek, troll hunter on Ten Storms EU
I used to play Warn, human mage on The Maelstrom EU <Ashbringer | Rachell's Angels | Entrophy | Relentless>
Silverpine Forest
User avatar
Posts: 389
Likes: 121
Undead
Warrior

teebling wrote:
6 months ago
Black Monarch wrote:
6 months ago
Warrior Tier 3 is the best-looking armor in the whole god damn game, period.
Yeah, the blue glow and skulls etc. look good but still... I can't help but get the feeling that it looks like something the WOTLK team made! :biggrin:
It's bolder and simpler than anything from Wrath, with colors that are more saturated without being "brighter". It's just perfection.

Threads I've derailed: 0
Flame wars I've started: 0
Threads I've started that mentioned other posters by name: 0
Accounts I've created for the sole purpose of mocking other posters: 0

My reputation is clean.
Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 281
Likes: 104
Human
Paladin

Pala T2 and Hunter T1 are the best Raiding sets. After that the Epic Plate PvP set on Alliance ;)

My Classic Chars:
Manofwar
Kampfzwerg
Mojo
Silverpine Forest
User avatar
Posts: 113
Likes: 33
Orc
Hunter

Classic and TBC sets are the best sets in game IMHO
When i was only starting to play wow i could roll a class only by looking on its eventual set

Druid Balance
User avatar
Posts: 108
Likes: 86
Troll
Hunter

Kchlangendin wrote:
5 months ago
Classic and TBC sets are the best sets in game IMHO
When i was only starting to play wow i could roll a class only by looking on its eventual set
I agree. These first sets were very thematic and while obviously fantastical not over the top. I feel like later on they just lost all taste and forgot that simplicity is the ultimate sophistication. Looking at these first tier sets, I can say which one belongs to what class. Later on I can't really say what is what just looking at it.

Currently playing Kegtek, troll hunter on Ten Storms EU
I used to play Warn, human mage on The Maelstrom EU <Ashbringer | Rachell's Angels | Entrophy | Relentless>
Similar topics
to 'Your favourite Classic tier set(s)'
Posts ViewsLast post