View results
Poll  •  How do you plan on playing through classic?
Druid Restoration
OC Yojamba
Tauren
Druid

Pixstar wrote:
1 year ago
My plan is to level at my own pace. I won't be able to powerlevel as I did back then (not that much free time compared to the Vanilla days) but with the knowledge I have today, I'm sure I'll level more efficiently than back then. I'm not going to "powerlevel", since I want to level my professions at the same time. I'll also do some BG's or some world PvP whenever I feel like doing it. I'll basically do what I want to do at the time. Having fun with friends/guildies on the way to 60 is more important to me!
Great Taurens think alike, brother.

Pixstar
ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 43
Ashenvale
Horde
Druid

Since I've never played Classic, I'm surely going to take my time enjoying it as much as I can.

Ishnu-dal-dieb
Warlock Affliction
US Bigglesworth
Alliance
Hunter

I'll try roleplaying, just for kicks.

Tirisfal Glades
OC Felstriker
Horde
Mage

Most likely I will just rush through the quests on my main, and have a more calm stroll smelling all the roses on my alt. Or maybe the other way around, maybe I'll level an alt first..

I thought I did, and still do...
Tirisfal Glades
Undead
Priest

I'm planning to push as hard as I can while also reading and enjoying the journey.

I just want to get up and rolling.

<Extreme>
Council Chairman
US-Horde
Blaumeux
Shaman Enhancement
Troll
Shaman

DoomC wrote:
1 year ago
I've never role-played, but I'm curious if I might try it out going into vanilla. Also I'd be curious if RP servers are more casual/relaxed about the game and progression.

Gensei - Shaman
Temaius - Paladin
Bloodsail Buccaneers
Warlock Affliction
US Bigglesworth
Alliance
Hunter

Gensei wrote:
1 year ago
DoomC wrote:
1 year ago
I've never role-played, but I'm curious if I might try it out going into vanilla. Also I'd be curious if RP servers are more casual/relaxed about the game and progression.
I was just gonna RP on a pvp server for the lols. But yes strictly RP servers I'd imagine so.