Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1319
Likes: 2522
Orc
Warrior

Probably deploying patch 1.7 tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

Please note that you WILL be logged out as a result of database maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.

   Syturio Selexin solidlobster centurion Sanniey
Druid Feral
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 937
Likes: 732
Tauren
Druid

First. :lol:

Looks like there is some awesome changes coming in 1.7 - well done Teebs!

ImageImage Lvl 56
ImageImage Lvl 35
Undercity
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
Posts: 182
Likes: 140
Horde
Rogue

Image

   Alnir SweaterMonster
ModeratorPrivate Message
Image
Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 64
Likes: 104
Troll
Priest

teebling wrote:
8 months ago
Probably deploying patch 1.7 tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

Please note that you WILL be logged out as a result of database maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
What you mean I actually have to recall what I set my password as??

"Ya got my attention."

ImageImage
Rogue Assassination
User avatar
US Westfall
Posts: 81
Likes: 60
Human
Rogue

When will we be getting weapon speed normalisation? :Kappa:

   Selexin
Image
Priest Holy
User avatar
Posts: 106
Likes: 124
Alliance
Priest

solidlobster wrote:
8 months ago
teebling wrote:
8 months ago
Probably deploying patch 1.7 tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

Please note that you WILL be logged out as a result of database maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
What you mean I actually have to recall what I set my password as??
hunter2

Human Priest
<Pertento> [EU-PvP]


Image
Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 64
Likes: 104
Troll
Priest

William wrote:
8 months ago
solidlobster wrote:
8 months ago
teebling wrote:
8 months ago
Probably deploying patch 1.7 tomorrow afternoon if all goes well.

Please note that you WILL be logged out as a result of database maintenance. Sorry for the inconvenience.
What you mean I actually have to recall what I set my password as??
hunter2
Thanks man! :lol:

1.7 looks and sounds great!

"Ya got my attention."

ImageImage
Hunter Beast Mastery
User avatar
Posts: 33
Likes: 35
Night Elf
Hunter

Thanks for your work Teebling. I have been lurking for a while and this is amazing. Have you considered accepting donations?

Druid Feral
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 937
Likes: 732
Tauren
Druid

Oderlods wrote:
8 months ago
Have you considered accepting donations?
I second this motion.

ImageImage Lvl 56
ImageImage Lvl 35
Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 274
Likes: 208
Horde

Exceptional update and one of the best forum I know! :)

Image
Similar topics
to 'PSA Barrens Chat'
Posts ViewsLast post