Alterac Valley
Horde Priest 50
6 days ago
6 days ago
  •  Unread

I decided to create a centralised page for guild advertisement. Guilds will be listed here divided by faction and then in alphabetical order. I appreciate it is still reasonably early and there is no official realm lists publicised as of yet --- so EU/NA/etc will suffice for the realm information for now.

If you could PM me your guild information I will add it to this post:

• Guild Name
  • Faction
  • Realm or Region
  • Guildmaster/s and/or Barrens Chat Profile
  • PvE/PvP
  • Average member count
  • Hardcore/Casual
  • Beginner Friendly
  • Socials
ImageElistren's Guild (NA/RP PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Elistren
PvE/PvP: RP PvP
Members: Small group of friends
Hardcore/Casual: Varying degrees of RPing

I'm a long-time lurker who decided to finally make an account because I couldn't find any threads for the prospective RP-PvP playerbase. Whether Blizzard releases no RP-PvP servers or several RP-PvP servers, I'd like to start meeting like-minded people here so that we can try and congregate onto one server.

For my part, I'm planning an Alliance-side guild for a North American RP-PvP server with some close friends. We have varying degrees of interest in RPing, but we all want a respectful and immersive atmosphere. If you're like-minded and seeking a friend group to enjoy classic with, just let me know and we can talk more. :)
Image Epoch of Thought (NA/PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Lne
PvE/PvP: PvP
Members: Small group of friends
Hardcore/Casual: Hardcore
Times: Tue, Wed, Sun 1800—2200 PST
Socials: Website http://epochofthought.shivtr.com Discord https://discord.gg/UqAVjJT

About:
EoT started on Bloodscalp shortly after vanilla wow’s release & became a top guild on the server. We’ve persisted as a gaming family ever since. Our goal has always been to clear content as a team while providing a second family for our members.

For classic we will be a top guild & clear Naxxramas. We have a solid core experienced through Naxx. Most of us have raided for years & are ready to devour classic content. We run a DKP-guided loot council focused on awarding gear where it best serves raid progression & best recognizes, attendance, & contribution to raid performance.

What we expect:
We expect dedicated, skilled raiders who show up with consumes, proper gear, & knowledge. We are team-focused so great performers are appreciated & recognized, but divas who are unconcerned with the health of the entire raid team or overly self-interested are not tolerated. We are a diverse group of raiders worthy of individual respect & the respect of everyone’s time.

In short, be prepared, be knowledgeable, be on time, & don’t be an A-hole.

Raid Schedule:
Tue, Wed, Sun, 6 PM to 10 PM PST (GMT-8) (9pm – 1 AM EST) hard stops. Our guild has always been extremely active & 20-mans, Onyxia, etc. will continue to be ran on non-core days. On most days, if you log in, you will find a good group of people to smash content with.

Looking for:
Great people of all classes are strongly encouraged to apply; specifically seeking: Shamans, Rogues & Warlocks. Core raid spots are earned through demonstrated competence & dedication. If you are interested in leadership roles within the guild please send me a whisper & let’s chat.

Apply:
The best way to join is to shoot me a private discord message, but the less social can also fill out an application on our Website <http://epochofthought.shivtr.com> You can also jump on our discord at <https://discord.gg/UqAVjJT>
Image Kor Kron Vanguard (EU/PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Nymis
PvE/PvP: PvE/WPvP
Members: Over 100 currently, all types of players.
Hardcore/Casual: Semi-hardcore
Raids: Current plan is min. 3 major raids per week. (1 WPvP raid + 2 PvE raids) with Loot Council. Additional details (such as raid times, spots etc.) will be handled after the game launches. The WPvP raids are not be mandatory, but they will provide an advantage as a Raider in ties against other players when deciding for loot.

Discord: https://discord.gg/HgZrsqh

About: We are the top guild in the world in terms of structured WPvP, a legacy born out of years of practice with an experienced core of passionate players who are looking to put the "war" in Warcraft. We are balanced in terms of experience with Classic WoW, so expect to be in an environment where people have a good understanding of the game but are still going to progress and discover many things along the way.

There are three major roles within our guild, and we want to emphasize that we are interested in making you feel involved with our guild activities regardless of your schedule and interests.

As a PvE raider: Knowledge and desire to improve in your class, as well as getting to level 60 and try to be able to raid within 8 weeks.
As a WPvP raider: Show up at 3/4 of our weekly WPvP raids.
As a Social: Participation in various social activities. (recruitment, social events, writing a 5 minute report etc.)

You are free to choose any combination of those roles within our guild. Currently recruiting all classes.

Our goals: We wish to attain eternal glory, legendary infamy and leave a worthy legacy in the pages of WoW's history. We will spearhead the development and research of structured World-PvP content while clearing PvE raids in order to remain at a competitive level.

To apply: Simply message me either here or on Discord. Keep in mind that nothing is reserved, we are not making any raiding roster before the game launches.
ImagePast Redemption (EU/PvE)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: istranaar
PvE/PvP: Mainly PVE.
Members: At the minute, 5 Real life mates / very old vanilla original game mates
Hardcore/Casual: Not hardcore, but serious enough to clear content well.
Beginner Friendly: This will initially be beginner friendly as it's a new start anyway!
Socials: www.pastredemptionguild.com (WIP) / Discord etc soon
Image Sol In Noctem (EU/PvP)

Guild detailsShow

Guildmaster: Soupoftheday
PvE/PvP: PvP
Members: 25 - growing daily
Hardcore/Casual: Casual & Semi Hardcore
Beginner Friendly: Yes
Socials: Private Facebook Group & https://discord.gg/kxTzFd4

Intro & Expectations:

The place for veterans and vanilla virgins who’ve grown up and found themselves with other pressing responsibilities. Bailing at any moment, going AFK, failing to attend, going offline for a while or having your baby crying into your microphone at 2am… These are all traits we expect, and accept. Welcome to the guild that works WoW around your life, and not the other way around. It doesn’t matter if you play for 6 or 60 hours a week, there’s a place for you here. There’s no requirement to be hardcore, we just want to build a solid community of mature individuals who share a love for classic.

Plans:

• Structured Discord with multiple groups and channels.
  • Private facebook group for members only.
  • Facebook page to share our journey with the larger community.
  • Horde Coalition for World Bosses & PvP.
  • Shared and moderated Horde black list.
  • Special events, seasonal games and all round good fun!
  • Level 19 Twink Team – with guidance from seasoned twink pros.
  • Premade BGs.
  • Raids with no obligation: T/T 20:00hrs – 00:00hrs GMT

About Soupoftheday:

I ran a fairly effective guild back in Vanilla/TBC. I played Troll Holy Priest main. Now I’ve got 3 kids, a wife and a career, so hardcore raiding and speed leveling is pretty much not gonna happen and I can accept that. But I’m still gunning for Ragnaros! I’d like to get a community set up pre launch so we can go into Classic with a family from day one! I’ve set up a private group for anyone who’d like to join.

"In the darkest night, we are the light. Sol In Noctem."
Get in touch if you’re interested.

IoldenSweaterMonsterrijndaelQuariaAbannonAlnircenturionCBXOderlodsSoupoftheday and 5 more users
"Ya got my attention."

ImageImage
Thunder Bluff
US Moon Guard
Horde
Druid
Horde Druid 53
6 days ago
6 days ago
  •  Unread

Maybe you could also insert a bullet about raid times if known already or if it's a hardcore/ casual guild? Great idea though, excited to see who comes out and posts!

solidlobster
"May the eternal sun shine upon thee."
Alterac Valley
Horde Priest 50
6 days ago
6 days ago
  •  Unread

SweaterMonster wrote:
6 days ago
Maybe you could also insert a bullet about raid times if known already or if it's a hardcore/ casual guild? Great idea though, excited to see who comes out and posts!
Oh can't believe I left out the Hardcore/Casual part. Raid times is a great suggestion! Thanks!

"Ya got my attention."

ImageImage
Arathi Basin
EU Ghostlands
Horde
Hunter
Horde Hunter 477
2 days ago
2 days ago
  •  Unread

Did some formatting and added some other guilds who have posted on here. Good initiative this lobster and appreciate the work. Have stickied also.

Nothing good has ever come out of Silithus - Redzy_TV
Admin • Bug reportsAvatar requests
Silverpine Forest
Alliance Mage 29
2 days ago
2 days ago
  •  Unread

PastRedemption seems to be Horde, according to their page. But idk wether its so now and not in classic

Don't wait for the world to accept you to try and be happy.
Stormwind
US Emerald Dream
Alliance
Priest
Alliance Priest 41
1 day ago
1 day ago
  •  Unread

This is a great idea. Thank you! :)

Warlock Destruction
Horde Warlock 128
18 hours ago
18 hours ago
  •  Unread

Yeah, I just sent a message to him. I actually thought I did a few days ago but it seems I was wrong. :lol:

Onwards, sons of perdition!
Loch modan
Alliance Paladin 3
7 hours ago
7 hours ago
  •  Unread

By the glorious Tits of Elune, I say ! Looking forward to killing you and your Kor Kron scum again, comrade Simonich, Voroshilovich or whatever your filthy greenskin name used to be !!

teeblingIolden
Warlock Destruction
Horde Warlock 128
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
  •  Unread

@Uncle Ganus McAnus I am pleased that you think Vorosh was running the show :lol:. He was only a general appointed to run the guild on Northdale, and while you maggots skirmished on the hills of Redridge I was weaponizing autism of the highest caliber.

What he did to Redridge, I will do to your capital cities.

FaendorteeblingIolden
Onwards, sons of perdition!
Loch modan
Alliance Paladin 3
6 hours ago
6 hours ago
  •  Unread

@Nymis By the Forsaken manhood, I say ! I swear by your racial vendor's chopped-off head that WE will be waiting for you !! By the power of the Light, I say !!!

teebling
Teldrassil
EU Arathor
Alliance
Warrior
Alliance Warrior 14
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
  •  Unread

Well someone needs a cap on his signature size...

StkaIolden
Elwynn Forest
EU Wildhammer
Horde
Hunter
Horde Hunter 18
3 hours ago
3 hours ago
  •  Unread

Typical dwarven compensation.

teeblingIolden
<Kor Kron>
Loch modan
Alliance Paladin 3
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
  •  Unread

Abannon wrote:
3 hours ago
Well someone needs a cap on his signature size...

By your medical ID card, I say ! You and your treehugging friends can go hug your beloved stomps before someone burns them to the ground once and for all !! By the glory of the Alliance, i say !!!

teeblingAbannon
Arathi Basin
EU Ghostlands
Horde
Hunter
Horde Hunter 477
2 hours ago
2 hours ago
  •  Unread

:lol: :lol:

Nothing good has ever come out of Silithus - Redzy_TV
Admin • Bug reportsAvatar requests