Priest Holy
User avatar
Posts: 106
Likes: 124
Alliance
Priest

As time trickles by, my chances of being approved for extended time off during the summer is diminishing.

My entire team is going to be booking periods off because of ridiculous things like "Beautiful weather", "holidays" and "spending time with family". Ugh.

Don't they realise the time is required for playing a 15 year old video game?

Human Priest
<Pertento> [EU-PvP]


Image
Warlock Affliction
User avatar
Posts: 63
Likes: 45
Orc
Warlock

William wrote:
5 months ago
As time trickles by, my chances of being approved for extended time off during the summer is diminishing.

My entire team is going to be booking periods off because of ridiculous things like "Beautiful weather", "holidays" and "spending time with family". Ugh.

Don't they realise the time is required for playing a 15 year old video game?
Tell them to go ahead, it'll be cheaper without you ;).

Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 96
Likes: 58
Tauren
Druid

With the way the Japanese academic year is structured I could be hitting a few weeks holiday or the peak of the exam stress depeding on luck, so here's hoping for the former..
Also saving all my available paid holidays this year for when the game is out!

Making a EU Horde day-raiding guild in Classic! PM if interested or have a look at our forum http://mbh.epizy.com or discord https://discord.gg/7AKguup :)
Arathi Basin
User avatar
Posts: 38
Likes: 27
Human
Paladin

I live an easy life, three six hour shifts a week. No need to plan a vacation for this. I will be no-lifeing it for some time to come after release.

Stranglethorn Vale
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 13
Human
Mage

I may have the perfect situation: having an internship at a PR firm during the summer and fall. However, the firm I'll be working at closes down a month from the middle of July to the middle of August. Going to be glorious.

Winterspring
User avatar
Posts: 47
Likes: 45
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

yeah, im definitely planning some time off. we've got the release date now, which is right around the time i can take a paid vacation. but i cant decide if i want to be there on release day, or maybe wait a day or two for the insane lag/overpop to die down a bit.

You think you do, but you do.
Priest Holy
User avatar
Posts: 20
Likes: 14
Alliance
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

disco wrote:
4 months ago
I may have the perfect situation: having an internship at a PR firm during the summer and fall. However, the firm I'll be working at closes down a month from the middle of July to the middle of August. Going to be glorious.
This post did not age well :(

Dwarf Priest - Gehennas (EU) - PvP
Deleted User 1531
Posts:
Likes: 0
Deleted User 1531
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I work seasons, summer season for me at this particular gig ends last August.. nothing planned for the winter yet.. I get paid in retrospect (I get my August salary in September) so in other words; I’m free all September to #NoLife, with pay. Life is good

   Jatlanti
Elwynn Forest
User avatar
Posts: 3
Likes: 3
Alliance
Paladin
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I will get 7 glorious days of Classic WoW before college starts back up.

Priest Holy
User avatar
EU Zandalar Tribe
Posts: 31
Likes: 10
Troll
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Webs wrote:
3 months ago
I will get 7 glorious days of Classic WoW before college starts back up.
I get 20 glorious days of Classic WoW before Uni starts back up, not enough time tbh. :cry:

   Webs
| Casp - Troll Priest | <Zandalar Tribe> |
Stranglethorn Vale
User avatar
Posts: 31
Likes: 13
Human
Mage
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gniddikon wrote:
3 months ago

This post did not age well :(
It did not. Oh well, I'm still going to enjoy Classic!

   Gniddikon
Elwynn Forest
User avatar
Posts: 14
Likes: 6
Human
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Alas (somewhat sarcastically), I'm going to be in Canada for a friend's wedding at the time of release; but, as soon as I get back to the UK... I just arranged another week off for WoW.

I've always found that day one releases for these kind of things never went well (though that being said, recently MMO releases have been pretty smooth - looking at you Gw2), so taking some time off a little after is a good shout for me.

Similar topics
to 'Time off for Classic release'
Posts ViewsLast post