Guild:

Chromium Crusade

Bnet:

GMax#1241

Undead Warrior 128 posts
3 days ago (Beta)
3 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

The real question is, how quickly can you get a Prot warrior up to level 60?

Blizzard Entertainment
Get the fuck off of Herod, you retards.
Elwynn Forest
56 posts
Alliance
Druid
Alliance Druid 56 posts
3 days ago (Beta)
3 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

lol right? everyone in the guild start funneling every warrior boe drop you get to your tanks mailboxes.

Hunter Marksman
Orc Hunter 525 posts
3 days ago (Beta)
3 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Black Monarch wrote:
3 days ago
The real question is, how quickly can you get a Prot warrior up to level 60?
Dungeon cleave teams will likely see warriors hitting 60 in about 3-4.5 days played at the very highest level. Average melee cleaves can see times of 4.5-5.5 days quite easily. Keeping in mind that as long as a level 60 is killing tagged mobs that are 48 or higher, the person who tagged them doesnt suffer any XP loss. So this means that at any point someone in the guild hits 60, they can easily turn around and start killing tags for the warrior for a quick power level assuming the warrior has hit level 48 at this point.

Druid Feral
Guild:

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats>

Discord:

RyderSelexin#1527

Bnet:

RyderSelexin#1781

525 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
2 days ago (Beta)
2 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Holyfrog wrote:
3 days ago
Obviously the content wont be tuned harder at the start of the game.
As happened in every release of the game? Starts out tuned high, and is slowly tuned down to open it up to the masses. No?

In this case though, they do seem to just be doing a copy/paste from their 1.12 client, so it will be easier if anything. 16 debuff slots, all classes fleshed out, talents improved and bosses fixed/tuned. It does appears as if Blizzard stance is more leaning toward an exact recreation of 1.12, rather than 'Preserving an authentic vanilla experience" which it will not feel like. Vanilla was hard when it was new, it will not be hard now.

ImageImage
Paladin Protection
Human Paladin 72 posts
2 days ago (Beta)
2 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Yes.. Because artificially buffing Vanilla content past the actual difficulty of 1.12 is even remotely comparable to later expansions nerfing content as the expansion progresses right?

All it would do is to cause a shitstorm of drama when players realize the content suddenly got nerfed. Blizzard is ofcourse not going to do anything like this. It's completely out of the realm of possibility.

Silverpine Forest
Guild:

Chromium Crusade

Bnet:

GMax#1241

Undead Warrior 128 posts
2 days ago (Beta)
2 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Holyfrog wrote:
2 days ago
Yes.. Because artificially buffing Vanilla content past the actual difficulty of 1.12 is even remotely comparable to later expansions nerfing content as the expansion progresses right?
I think he/she is referring more to the pseudo-nerfing of content (actually the buffing of players) as vanilla progressed from 1.01 to 1.12

Selexin
 Blizzard Entertainment
Get the fuck off of Herod, you retards.
Druid Feral
Guild:

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats>

Discord:

RyderSelexin#1527

Bnet:

RyderSelexin#1781

525 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
2 days ago (Beta)
2 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Black Monarch wrote:
2 days ago
Holyfrog wrote:
2 days ago
I think he/she is referring more to the pseudo-nerfing of content (actually the buffing of players) as vanilla progressed from 1.01 to 1.12
Indeed, feel free to check out this link to the forums where someone took the time to go through patches 1.1 to 1.12 to show the buffs to players and nerfs to raids which made the content easier and easier (i.e. nerfed raid difficultly).

This is what I am referring to. Boss abilities tuned/reduced/fixed to make them easier. Players abilities/mechanics improved, making raids easier. @Stfuppercut and I have spoken about this quite a bit here in the forums. I am all for #nochanges, but that also includes no changes to the vanilla experience. All content could be tuned up for difficulty to provide a more 'vanilla' experience, and if after some time it is still too hard, they can of course tune it back down.

I don't know whether you want the easier raids to make Prot Paladin more viable? Or if you are just concerned with 1.12 #nochanges. Either way, we will get what Blizzard decide, not necessarily what some of us believe to be the right choice for gameplay experience.

ImageImage