Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 60
Likes: 51
Horde
Warrior

moontang wrote:
5 months ago
Lne wrote:
5 months ago
moontang wrote:
5 months ago
Michigan, USA
saltyshanker wrote:
6 months ago
Michigan , USA :)
Quinnlan wrote:
5 months ago
Michigan, USA.
Where abouts in MI, you three? We have a lot of people in our guild from MI, I went to lawschool there in MI, and my wife is from Flint area.
Mt. Pleasant, Michigan. When we get closer to release, I would love to play on the same server! I don't care if its Horde or Alliance.
If you want to roll with my guild just jump in our discord (can find link on epochofthought.com. You don't have to commit to being in our guild we allow friends, and we have an alliance guild that will be joining us on the same server as well.

Guildlead: Epoch of Thought | Vanilla Thunderfury Warrior | Maintank/Father/Husband/Disabled Vet
Twitter:The_Lne Twitch: The_Lne Bnet: Lne#1326
Guild site: https://www.epochofthought.com/ | Guild Discord:https://discord.gg/UqAVjJT
Shaman Restoration
User avatar
Posts: 3
Likes: 0
Horde
Shaman

Sweden

Starkens
<KRONAN>
EU-Shazzrah
Silverpine Forest
User avatar
Posts: 113
Likes: 33
Orc
Hunter

Ukraine checking in. Although used to live in a small Polish town but atm living in Ukraine and was born here as well.

Silithus
User avatar
Posts: 52
Likes: 45
Gnome
Rogue

I'm from Denmark

Winterspring
User avatar
EU Pyrewood Village
Posts: 128
Likes: 45
Troll
Warrior

Iolden wrote:
6 months ago
Toledo, Spain.
Nice to see people from all over!
Madrid, Spain!

daisyKutter - Image Troll Image Protection Image Warrior
EU PvE - Pyrewood Village - Image Horde
Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 281
Likes: 103
Human
Paladin

Hannover, Germany ;)

My Classic Chars:
Manofwar
Kampfzwerg
Mojo
Rogue Combat
User avatar
Posts: 114
Likes: 39
Alliance
Rogue

saltyshanker wrote:
6 months ago
Michigan , USA :)
this.

   saltyshanker
Rogue Combat
User avatar
Posts: 114
Likes: 39
Alliance
Rogue

Lne wrote:
5 months ago
moontang wrote:
5 months ago
Michigan, USA
saltyshanker wrote:
6 months ago
Michigan , USA :)
Quinnlan wrote:
5 months ago
Michigan, USA.
Where abouts in MI, you three? We have a lot of people in our guild from MI, I went to lawschool there in MI, and my wife is from Flint area.
I'm in Lansing. Night shift dude.

   saltyshanker
Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 184
Likes: 136
Tauren

All you Michigan mahfks are making me wish I was still living in Toledo.

But then I would be living in Toledo :(

   Evocati
I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.
Image
Rogue Combat
User avatar
Posts: 114
Likes: 39
Alliance
Rogue

Jon Bloodspray wrote:
4 months ago
But then I would be living in Toledo :(
and worse. ohio.

Deadwind Pass
User avatar
Posts: 7
Likes: 5
Orc
Shaman

Munich - Germany
O zapf is

   IronBrutzler
Check out my Youtube Channel - only (german) Classic/TBC Contend

https://www.youtube.com/user/SakatoroxD

https://www.twitch.tv/sakatoro
Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 184
Likes: 136
Tauren

Instinctz wrote:
4 months ago
Jon Bloodspray wrote:
4 months ago
But then I would be living in Toledo :(
and worse. ohio.
Yes, but Columbus is pretty cool and Toledo is only 45 minutes from Cedar Point, the largest roller coaster park in the world.

I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.
Image
Warrior Protection
User avatar
Posts: 48
Likes: 13
Orc
Warrior

Gdynia, Poland

Image
Rogue Combat
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 15
Human
Rogue

Originally from Milan, Italy, but living in The Netherlands.

Image
Image
Posts: 1
Likes: 1
Horde
Rogue

Used to live in Russia, but going to left for Greece soon. Parents are going to get greek residence permit and move there

   Dolamite
Undercity
User avatar
Posts: 8
Likes: 1
Undead
Priest

Hungary

   Dolamite
Lowhealth
Undead Priest
Dedicated support
Rogue Combat
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 15
Human
Rogue

Out of boredom, I decided to gather the data entered so far, into a spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Looks like you Brits are dominating :lol:

PS: There might be missing information and/or errors here and there. If you want you can edit the file yourself whenever you see the need to.

PPS: If you don't like the idea of a list with users and location please let me know and I will remove the file!

Image
Image
Druid Feral
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 830
Likes: 647
Tauren
Druid

Vhenx wrote:
4 months ago
Out of boredom, I decided to gather the data entered so far, into a spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Looks like you Brits are dominating :lol:

PS: There might be missing information and/or errors here and there. If you want you can edit the file yourself whenever you see the need to.

PPS: If you don't like the idea of a list with users and location please let me know and I will remove the file!
Wow, nice work Vhenx! You could probably separate it further in EU - NA - Oceania - Asia or similar, based on what the server separation will be like.

:wink:

ImageImage
Undercity
User avatar
Posts: 8
Likes: 1
Undead
Priest

Vhenx wrote:
4 months ago
Out of boredom, I decided to gather the data entered so far, into a spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Looks like you Brits are dominating :lol:

PS: There might be missing information and/or errors here and there. If you want you can edit the file yourself whenever you see the need to.

PPS: If you don't like the idea of a list with users and location please let me know and I will remove the file!
What an astounding work :cool: It's kinda lonely to be the only Hungarian here, or im just the only who used this topic to reveal my nationality :D

Lowhealth
Undead Priest
Dedicated support
Rogue Combat
User avatar
Posts: 27
Likes: 15
Human
Rogue

Selexin wrote:
4 months ago

Wow, nice work Vhenx! You could probably separate it further in EU - NA - Oceania - Asia or similar, based on what the server separation will be like.

:wink:
Yes, I will probably do so when the servers are known!

In the meantime, I added some more information on the main characters and professions, where available

Image
Image
Mulgore
User avatar
Posts: 184
Likes: 136
Tauren

Vhenx wrote:
4 months ago
Out of boredom, I decided to gather the data entered so far, into a spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Looks like you Brits are dominating :lol:

PS: There might be missing information and/or errors here and there. If you want you can edit the file yourself whenever you see the need to.

PPS: If you don't like the idea of a list with users and location please let me know and I will remove the file!
I was just jumping in this thread to see if there was anyone near me, and you done did the work for me. Nice job!

I have nothing fancy to add here, but if you've never played Binary Domain, you should.
Image
Warsong Gulch
User avatar
Posts: 18
Likes: 26
Paladin

Caracas, Venezuela

Maduro coño de tu madre.

   teebling
Image
Druid Feral
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 830
Likes: 647
Tauren
Druid

Nostra wrote:
4 months ago
Caracas, Venezuela
Shit has been looking pretty intense in old Venezuela for a while, you good man?

ImageImage
Warrior Protection
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 1258
Likes: 2426
Horde
Warrior

Nostra wrote:
4 months ago
Caracas, Venezuela

Maduro coño de tu madre.
Long time no see amigo :smile:

Similar topics
to 'Where are you from?'
Posts ViewsLast post