Elwynn Forest
User avatar
Posts: 24
Likes: 21
Alliance

Hurricane's Vanilla Trailers





   solidlobster fendor
For the Crusade!
Warsong Gulch
User avatar
Posts: 93
Likes: 58
Horde
Mage

These trailers look amazingly well made, especially considering the fact that it's unofficial. BWL one gave me shivers.

- anno 2005.
Teldrassil
User avatar
EU Bloodfang
Posts: 451
Likes: 215
Alliance
Priest

Praise my homie Hurricane

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Undercity
User avatar
EU Shazzrah
Posts: 179
Likes: 141
Horde
Rogue

I heard blizzard hired him. Hopefuly for Classic related videos.

ModeratorPrivate Message
Teldrassil
User avatar
EU Bloodfang
Posts: 451
Likes: 215
Alliance
Priest

Syturio wrote:
2 years ago
I heard blizzard hired him. Hopefuly for Classic related videos.
Heard that as well. No wonder they would do so.

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Hunter Marksman
User avatar
Posts: 90
Likes: 53
Dwarf
Hunter

In all seriousness, how the hell does he create these videos? They're so professional!

Awaiting Classic WoW

Teldrassil
User avatar
EU Bloodfang
Posts: 451
Likes: 215
Alliance
Priest

You can take a look at his channel he does have some behind-scenes making videos

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Hunter Marksman
User avatar
Posts: 90
Likes: 53
Dwarf
Hunter

Faendor wrote:
2 years ago
You can take a look at his channel he does have some behind-scenes making videos
I'm definitely going to do this. Thank you, man!

Awaiting Classic WoW

Deleted User 281
Posts:
Likes: 0
Deleted User 281

Praise where praise is due!;)

Druid Restoration
User avatar
OC Yojamba
Posts: 969
Likes: 773
Tauren
Druid

Wow, these are kind of amazing... damn!

ImageImage Lvl 60
ImageImage Lvl 43
Alterac Valley
User avatar
Posts: 63
Likes: 104
Troll
Priest

So sick. It would be awesome to get another one for the launch of classic!

"Ya got my attention."

Rogue Combat
User avatar
US Westfall
Posts: 211
Likes: 144
Orc
Rogue

Oof. Get's me all hot and bothered! Can't wait!

Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 195
Likes: 234
Undead
Mage

:razz: SKEET! :razz:

Our time will come.
Tirisfal Glades
User avatar
Posts: 176
Likes: 131
Undead
Priest

I approve this message.
-Dolamite

<Extreme>
Council Chairman
US-Horde
Blaumeux
Shaman Enhancement
User avatar
US Bigglesworth
Posts: 28
Likes: 24
Horde
Shaman

Damn, those are awesome! Especially liked the Naxxramas video. Respect to the people that made the videos!

And it definitely helps raising that WoW Classic hype level! Wait is unbearable!

   Selexin
Teldrassil
User avatar
EU Bloodfang
Posts: 451
Likes: 215
Alliance
Priest

Krannok wrote:
1 year ago
Damn, those are awesome! Especially liked the Naxxramas video. Respect to the people that made the videos!

And it definitely helps raising that WoW Classic hype level! Wait is unbearable!
They were made by Hurricane alone. Also heard that the Naxx one took him 6 months to make. What a dedication.

Faendur, the Creepy Dwarf
Westfall
User avatar
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Posts: 49
Likes: 30
Alliance
Hunter

He is so damn talented. The Naxxramas one I like the most. These are the kind of trailers Blizzard should use when announcing content phases.

   Umbra
Alterac Valley
User avatar
EU Bloodfang
Posts: 78
Likes: 63
Dwarf
Priest

Sojiro84 wrote:
1 year ago
He is so damn talented. The Naxxramas one I like the most. These are the kind of trailers Blizzard should use when announcing content phases.
They actually hired him, but he parted ways with them shortly after. Not sure why, but I guess it just didn't work out (someone said Blizzard underpays). Really sad, though.

The AQ one gives me shivers, even though it's so short. It's worth nothing that his Tier 5 video for TBC is also nothing short of amazing -- it's just not vanilla so I understand why it's not linked here. I am sure if Blizzard ever continues their classic journey into TBC, that video will be linked a lot. :razz:

Shaman Enhancement
User avatar
US Bigglesworth
Posts: 28
Likes: 24
Horde
Shaman

Faendor wrote:
1 year ago
Krannok wrote:
1 year ago
Damn, those are awesome! Especially liked the Naxxramas video. Respect to the people that made the videos!

And it definitely helps raising that WoW Classic hype level! Wait is unbearable!
They were made by Hurricane alone. Also heard that the Naxx one took him 6 months to make. What a dedication.
One person? That is insane! He did an amazing job, very talented guy.

Alterac Valley
User avatar
EU Bloodfang
Posts: 78
Likes: 63
Dwarf
Priest

Krannok wrote:
1 year ago
Faendor wrote:
1 year ago
Krannok wrote:
1 year ago
Damn, those are awesome! Especially liked the Naxxramas video. Respect to the people that made the videos!

And it definitely helps raising that WoW Classic hype level! Wait is unbearable!
They were made by Hurricane alone. Also heard that the Naxx one took him 6 months to make. What a dedication.
One person? That is insane! He did an amazing job, very talented guy.
It is pretty insane, yea. He's made a few behind-the-scenes kind of videos on how he made them. Here's him crafting the T5 video:

Similar topics
to 'Hurricane's Vanilla Trailers'
Posts ViewsLast post

Latest Blue Posts

View all
  • Screenshot of the Month

    View gallery