Guild:

Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats

Discord:

2rG8RZm

Undead Warrior 184 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

My current setup is... A laptop on my lap, and mouse on the arm of a sofa, lol.
Cons of living in Japan = no space for a battlestation :(

While it's cozy enough, I'm looking for a "foldable laptop stand" that I can use instead, coz I think laptop on lap can't be good for your neck / back.

Edit: Ding 30!

Image <Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats>
Arugal (Oceanic/PvP/Horde)
Just a bunch of players who simply want to help others, kick back and enjoy ourselves. We have one goal; helping out any adventurers we come across. If this intrests you, check the links below for more info! We provide the https://classic.wowhead.com/item=9061/g ... ocket-fuel
Guild Info ~ Stories ~ Discord
Durotar
Discord:

Rinku#1352

Bnet:

Rinkusan#2164

100 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 100 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

This is what my setup looked like two years ago when we moved in. Evolved a little since then, but no fancy lighting stuff :D

pan0phobik
Ashenvale
300 posts
Gnome
Warrior
Gnome Warrior 300 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Rinkusan wrote:
1 week ago

This is what my setup looked like two years ago when we moved in. Evolved a little since then, but no fancy lighting stuff :D
That's too many screens. I've done 4 displays before and realized that once I couldn't see all of them at the same time I started having to check over my shoulder for stuff and I kept losing things, lol. Seems like 3 displays is the sweet spot.

Fairbanks | North American Pacific PvP Server
Durotar
Discord:

Rinku#1352

Bnet:

Rinkusan#2164

100 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 100 posts
1 week ago (Beta)
1 week ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

The one on the left is a Notebook and no longer there :) It's actually just 2 these days, the 27" 144hz in the middle and the one left of it.
The third screen has been replaced by 32" TV to the left of this setup, which I sometimes use for playing Single Player stuff :)