Shaman Enhancement
Troll
Shaman

Jpy wrote:
7 months ago
Toshiok wrote:
8 months ago
As someone who plays mage but always wanted elemental shaman to be viable in PvE:

A comparable rank of lightning bolt to other classes nukes. Max rank Lightning bolt is a lot weaker than max rank Frostbolt/Fireball/Shadowbolt. Not only that, but those other spells get additional bonus ranks from the AQ tomes.

Also, Fire mage gets a talent that gives them mana regen from crits called...Master of the Elements. And Elemental shaman gets nothing like that. Yeah. Like Elemental Shaman has a lot of crit only through talents and base int. Like 25% chance to crit without gear. And that talent would be great. But alas.
To be fair Mage and Warlock are purely DPS classes and Shaman is a versatile class. There should be differences.
Certainly. But it's a shame that BC strikes a good balance with this and Vanilla does not; where in BC, elemental is a support spec with good enough dps to take on a raid coupled with great buffs and in Vanilla, elemental is just too bad to even fill a decent support role. That's my point. It has neither the dps or the buffs.

Stfuppercut
Gensei - Shaman, Bloodsail Buccaneers
Hillsbrad Foothills
US Sulfuras
Alliance
Paladin

koerous wrote:
8 months ago
I was always jealous of classes that could increase their move speed before level 40. Aspect of the cheetah, travel form, or even just blink or sprint -- any time I was running anywhere, I'd get passed.
YES! Mobility envy is a huge part of the Vanilla leveling experience. ;-)

koerous
Druid Restoration
EU Ten Storms
Alliance
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I pretty much sucked in Vanilla so I hated everyone else because they were all better then me. :sad:

Ten Storms EU Alliance
Shaelux - Warlock Lvl 16
Shaelur - Paladin Lvl 10 Currently in Walkthrough: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2746&p=31373#p31373
Warrior Fury
US Faerlina
Gnome
Warrior
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Gensei wrote:
7 months ago
Certainly. But it's a shame that BC strikes a good balance with this and Vanilla does not; where in BC, elemental is a support spec with good enough dps to take on a raid coupled with great buffs and in Vanilla, elemental is just too bad to even fill a decent support role. That's my point. It has neither the dps or the buffs.
What youre asking for isnt unreasonable... A comparable tome drop from AQ to help validate the spec. Not a complete overhaul to rebalance things. I feel this way about SO many specs. Most don't need an overhaul. Just a subtle shift to help them validate themselves. This wouldnt rewrite the meta. This wouldnt suddenly make Ele shamans the kings of DPS... For the most part this would still be a fringe spec with mana issues, but at least it would be validated.

Selexin wrote:
3 weeks ago
I'll have you know we have many resident developers who were involved in the creation of Vanilla WoW that have fantastically fool proof solutions to allll the imaginary problems!!!
Elwynn Forest
US Herod
Human
Warrior
4 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

As a Warrior it was having no way to throw a quick heal or a direct buff to help others I passed by. I could always https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=355/https://classic.wowhead.com/spell=20560 the mobs they were fighting and help them out, but it's not the same. I'd always bandage those that were no longer in combat though :D

Image Image
Warsong Gulch
Alliance
Paladin
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Shamans
- Brainless Purge/Frostshock spam completely ruined my PvP experience :(

Grand Marshal Hottage - 120 Retribution Paladin, Sylvanas EU
Hottage - Retribution Paladin, Shazzrah EU

Computer - i5 8600K (4.5Ghz) - 16GB DDR4 (3200Mhz) - RTX2080 - 1TB NVMe (3.4GB/s) - XG2730 (1440p/144hz)
Priest Holy
EU Wyrmthalak
Dwarf
Priest
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

I played a Rogue in vanilla and i envied Mages a lot, it seemed like they had everything, portals, conjure food, blink, aoe grinding. This time im going to play a priest and im sure i will envy mages again lol :)

Shaman Elemental
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Coming from an Alliance back in vanilla, it would have to be the shaman. Their toolkit was just so cool and diverse! They can heal, they can melee, they can cast spells, they can wear a shield! They can rez. They can rez themselves! They have windfury weapon. It was just wild to me! I wish my friends and I had rerolled horde during vanilla. I didn't make that mistake in BC though :lol:

Hey there, ClassicRaids here! Join our weekly Free WoW Game Time Giveaway!

ClassicRaids is a website centered around endgame content for World of Warcraft Classic. We help our users with a WoW Classic Guild Recruitment List, Character Search & Lookup, and Gold Making Profession Guides. Check us out and let us know if there's anything we can do to better support the Classic WoW community!
Felwood
Gnome
Mage
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

koerous wrote:
8 months ago
I was always jealous of classes that could increase their move speed before level 40. Aspect of the cheetah, travel form, or even just blink or sprint -- any time I was running anywhere, I'd get passed.
lol, they might pass you now with their tricks but you get one of the cooler looking mounts at the end of it.

| Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Felwood
Gnome
Mage
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Warlocks...
Corruption + Curse of agony
FEAR
Immolate, break free,
FEAR
Shadow bolt
FEAR
dies from curse

| Kazumi[33] - Frost Mage, Wetpaint[49] - Prot Warrior | Golemagg PVP|
Tirisfal Glades
OC Arugal
Undead
Warrior
3 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Leveling as a warrior I'd have to say....
everything pretty much any class can do pre-60.

As a warrior if you pull extra mobs you are pretty much dead before sweeping strikes, and even then you have virtually zero ways to mitigate damage or heal, so you just die.

Just wait till I hit 60 tho!

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats> | Arugal Horde