Warrior Protection
EU Hydraxian Waterlords
Horde
Warrior
5 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

dirtydiana wrote:
5 days ago
Hi. I'm DD (Dirty Diana was playing when I decided to make my first priest. I had to!) Been playing since Vanilla. Still unsure about how I feel about returning to Classic. But ello. I write about games for Ge'NeL Magazine genelmag.com and I'm kind of obsessed with WoW lore.
Hey, welcome! Minorou's Dungeon Lore Compendium might interest you then :smile:

Alterac Valley
US Faerlina
Alliance
Warrior
5 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

teebling wrote:
5 days ago
Range wrote:
5 days ago
New here, less than 20 minutes in... Already donated. I love Barrens chat! lol
Whoa hey there! Thanks for the donation Ranged, hope you enjoy your stay here :smile:
No problem, love the forum.

EU Zandalar Tribe
Human
Priest
4 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi I'm Aberron, dirty TBC scum. Well I'm back then, for another 3 year shift no doubt, and this looks like the kind of place I'd have hung out 12 years ago. Maybe I'll be able to go shadow this time around...

It's a mercy that there are still places where people use sentences to communicate. Thanks for building it.

badgirls Pippina
Alterac Valley
US Faerlina
Alliance
Warrior
4 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Aberron wrote:
4 days ago
Hi I'm Aberron, dirty TBC scum. Well I'm back then, for another 3 year shift no doubt, and this looks like the kind of place I'd have hung out 12 years ago. Maybe I'll be able to go shadow this time around...

It's a mercy that there are still places where people use sentences to communicate. Thanks for building it.
Agreed! Glad to have this place setup!

badgirls
Priest Holy
US Stalagg
Alliance
Priest
4 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi everybody. It's nice having the classic experience back. Rolled Alliance not too long back. Now I'm playing a Dwarf Priest on Stalaag and have been enjoying the ride so far in Classic. Hope you all are having a great time too!

Pippina
Warrior Protection
EU Dreadmist
Alliance
Warrior
4 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey everyone!

Been lurking for ages on and off for a fair few months now, thought it was time to sign up and get stuck in with the discussions!

teebling badgirls
Thunder Bluff
US Kromcrush
Horde
Druid
4 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Love the forum, especially the layout. But Benediction US server is not an option for my character in the profile page?

badgirls
Dwarf
Hunter
4 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi, y'all.

I am brand new to WoW, just started classic last night. Right now I'm running a Dwarf-Hunter named Hangrybeard. I am looking forward to learning from y'all and hopefully enjoy the game on a new level!

badgirls Pippina
Tanaris
EU Zandalar Tribe
Troll
Shaman
3 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello nice fellows I'm Kinzu!
i discovered Wow a few months before BC, I'm very excited to play Classic!
Also nice to discover this forum.
Have a nice day!

Pippina
Ashenvale
US Fairbanks
Gnome
Warrior
3 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Wildpaws wrote:
4 days ago
Love the forum, especially the layout. But Benediction US server is not an option for my character in the profile page?
@teebling

Might be a new server that teebs missed.

Welcome m8.

Pippina - Level 5 Gnome Warrior (alt) | Beardozer - Level 35 Night Elf Druid (Main)
Feralas
US Kirtonos
Undead
Rogue
2 days ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hello, I'm Hatanu. I've only played WoW back in elementary school, on a 14-day trial. Now I've been properly pulled into WoW Classic and having a pretty good time. It's a pleasure! Lookin' forward to interacting with this community and getting to know y'all.

EU Zandalar Tribe
Dwarf
Paladin
1 day ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hi All, Altoi here. Played vanilla through cata and very glad to be back in Azeroth. Great to find a friendly forum, looks great aswell. Currently levelling far too many toons on Nethergare Keep and Zandalar Tribe (still undecided on a server as I don't know anyone that plays currently). Taking my time with levelling, no rush to 60 for me, hoping to find a decent community of folks to play with.

Hunter Beast Mastery
Horde
Hunter
1 day ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

Hey all! I started WoW way back at the tail end of Vanilla and played through WotLK. I actually entered the Vanilla Private Server scene a couple years ago and stopped right before launch of Classic when my server shut down in anticipation of Classic's release. I started just this weekend and I've been having a blast.

I found out about this forum through the app Classic Buddy. I am by no means an expert in Classic. I'm here to have a good time and possibly learn a thing or two.

I'm on the Anathema PvP server, but that wasn't an option when I created my account.

Signed,
The Huntard that wanted to be the tank/forgot to dismiss his pet

EU Zandalar Tribe
Alliance
Warrior
9 hours ago (1.13.2)
 •  Unread

I just found this website by googling random stuff to do with Classic, I gotta say the UI work in here is gorgeous and is what made me create an account.

I just started playing a Human Warrior.