Desolace
User avatar
Posts: 5
Likes: 3
Human Paladin 5 posts
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone!
I ended up here after hearing confirmation of a RP-PVP server for Classic. Still on the fence, but I am actually quite eager to come back again so we'll see!

   Pippina
Ironforge
User avatar
Posts: 14
Likes: 4
14 posts
Alliance
Rogue
Alliance Rogue 14 posts
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello all,

I registered on this forum already 2 weeks ago but haven't made an introduction to myself.

I'm called Majora and I'm a 2006 wow verteran on the Terenas (EU) realm. Since the realmlists are out I'm thinking about going on Golemagg (PvP) on the Alliance side. I'm dutch, 29 years old, got a wife and a fulltime job. I'm planning to enjoy the content and not rushing it. My play time is limited to only 5-10 hours a week but in that time I'm going all in for the classic wow experience. When it comes between PvE and PvP i'm more intrested in PvP since I just like fighting Horde. If anyone here is going to play on Golemagg (Alliance side) just send me message.

Greetz

   s1atan
Image


Realm : Golemagg (PvP EU) / Alliance
Orgrimmar
User avatar
Posts: 3
Likes: 1
3 posts
Orc
Shaman
Orc Shaman 3 posts
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello all,

New here and looking forward to chatting with and possibly meeting some of you in game!

I will be playing on EU Pyrewood Village.

I played Alliance back in vanilla (2006 I think I started) but going for a change to Horde for Classic! A new experience beat nostalgia after all!

GAZSTE

   s1atan
Gazste Orc Shaman - [EU] Pyrewood Village
Twitter - Twitch
Winterspring
User avatar
Bnet:

HarTstaRx #2938


Posts: 101
Likes: 35
Troll Warrior 100 posts
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

acidforblood wrote:
1 week ago
27 years-old, stumbled across the site looking for memes (lol), never had a sub until WoD but I used to visit a friend's house and dick around on WoW since Classic and would read all about the game since I couldn't afford to get a sub at the time. Thought I'd register since this site looks very slick and also I missed posting on forums.
Nice to see you around here mate! Where are you from?
Jao wrote:
6 days ago
Hello all, I’m Jao. I’ll be playing a warrior on Alliance side on EU servers.

Hate min/maxing, I’m all for the aesthetics baby
Hi there! I will be playing on Pyrewood Village (PvE), hope to see you around.
Felneth wrote:
5 days ago
Hello everyone!
I ended up here after hearing confirmation of a RP-PVP server for Classic. Still on the fence, but I am actually quite eager to come back again so we'll see!
I never roleplayed on wow before, is that much of a differeence?
Majora wrote:
5 days ago
Hello all,

I registered on this forum already 2 weeks ago but haven't made an introduction to myself.

I'm called Majora and I'm a 2006 wow verteran on the Terenas (EU) realm. Since the realmlists are out I'm thinking about going on Golemagg (PvP) on the Alliance side. I'm dutch, 29 years old, got a wife and a fulltime job. I'm planning to enjoy the content and not rushing it. My play time is limited to only 5-10 hours a week but in that time I'm going all in for the classic wow experience. When it comes between PvE and PvP i'm more intrested in PvP since I just like fighting Horde. If anyone here is going to play on Golemagg (Alliance side) just send me message.

Greetz
Greetings :) You can put that as signature so people will see it better, or wait for the specific server forum category opens here and post there.
GAZSTE wrote:
5 days ago
Hello all,

New here and looking forward to chatting with and possibly meeting some of you in game!

I will be playing on EU Pyrewood Village.

I played Alliance back in vanilla (2006 I think I started) but going for a change to Horde for Classic! A new experience beat nostalgia after all!

GAZSTE
Well, hello there fellow neighbor then! I also will be playing Pyrewood Village horde side. Looking forward to see you there! Where are you from?

daisyKutter - Image Troll Image Protection Image Warrior
EU PvE - Pyrewood Village - Image Horde
Orgrimmar
User avatar
Posts: 3
Likes: 1
3 posts
Orc
Shaman
Orc Shaman 3 posts
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

daisyKutter wrote:
5 days ago

Well, hello there fellow neighbor then! I also will be playing Pyrewood Village horde side. Looking forward to see you there! Where are you from?
Awesome! I'm from UK, how about you?

Gazste Orc Shaman - [EU] Pyrewood Village
Twitter - Twitch
Winterspring
User avatar
Bnet:

HarTstaRx #2938


Posts: 101
Likes: 35
Troll Warrior 100 posts
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

GAZSTE wrote:
5 days ago
daisyKutter wrote:
5 days ago

Well, hello there fellow neighbor then! I also will be playing Pyrewood Village horde side. Looking forward to see you there! Where are you from?
Awesome! I'm from UK, how about you?
From Spain over here; really looking forward to play there.

daisyKutter - Image Troll Image Protection Image Warrior
EU PvE - Pyrewood Village - Image Horde
Posts:
Likes: 0
Guest
Guest
5 days ago (Beta)
5 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

GAZSTE wrote:
5 days ago
Hello all,

New here and looking forward to chatting with and possibly meeting some of you in game!

I will be playing on EU Pyrewood Village.

I played Alliance back in vanilla (2006 I think I started) but going for a change to Horde for Classic! A new experience beat nostalgia after all!

GAZSTE
Hey babe, I played at Vanilla also sadly i was under a different user name as 'batting for the same team' wasn't as accepted as it is today, i am also going to play Pyrewood, would be great to play with you some time. You dont discriminate do you? i want to have a fun friendly experience this time around.
*Mwah*

Desolace
User avatar
Posts: 5
Likes: 3
Human Paladin 5 posts
4 days ago (Beta)
4 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

daisyKutter wrote:
5 days ago
I never roleplayed on wow before, is that much of a differeence?
I never actually participated in large RPs in WoW, but it is definitely something I want to try at the very least.

Moreover I always found that RP servers (both PvE and PvP) have a more mature community in general. Since I am planning to take my time and have fun over stressing over everything that is a plus to be considered, even if you do not roleplay at all.

   Pippina
User avatar
Posts: 7
Likes: 5
7 posts
Undead
Priest
Undead Priest 7 posts
4 days ago (Beta)
4 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey all,

Veteran (day 1) RP-server player here, on Earthen Ring EU. Played up until WotLK, then on and off till BfA.

Will be playing (planning to main a (Shadow-)priest (might become Holy if needed for a raiding-team) on Hydraxian Waterlords RP EU.

I was wondering if any Social, fun, mature (not hardcore) guilds are being plannend here. Looking forward to play with other veterans and relive the fun we had up until WotLK.

Hope to see you there...

Cheers,
Shadow

   Pippina
Winterspring
User avatar
Bnet:

Zuke#11461


Posts: 2
Likes: 0
2 posts
Horde
Warrior
Horde Warrior 2 posts
4 days ago (Beta)
4 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey there,

User avatar
Posts: 1
Likes: 3
Alliance Hunter 1 post
3 days ago (Beta)
3 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello fellow classic Azeroth adventurers. I was not an out of the gate WoW player, I started in 2006 but did get to enjoy vanilla and level several characters to 60 before BC launched. It was a great time in my life. Quite a few of my coworkers and friends played as well. We formed a guild of RL friends and we all dove in and racked away a lot of hours. Sadly we have lost some of those adventurers in RL and there are only a couple of us left who carry on. Classic is full of bittersweet memories of those days with friends no longer with us. Really thankful to go back and honor their memory at places like the lighthouse at south beach of Westfall, the low level drag-die run to get the Booty Bay FP (cursed shadowmaw panthers!), the dry Thousand Needles basin, and the first time I ran through Ashenvale listening to the ambience music and getting mauled by furbolgs. Such good times.

   teebling centurion Nesface
User avatar
Posts: 1
Likes: 3
Orc Rogue 1 post
2 days ago (Beta)
2 days ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi everyone!

I'm really excited for classic -- my best memories of any video game come from the short window I was endgame for classic. I'll be rolling horde on one of the north american EST PvP servers. Hope to meet some of you in game.

Cheers

   centurion Nesface Durinforge
Priest Discipline
User avatar
Posts: 1
Likes: 2
Alliance Priest 1 post
1 day ago (Beta)
1 day ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello fellow Classic enthusiasts!

I've been lurking on this great website for the past couple of months (love the old school feel I get browsing the forums here). With the release being less than two weeks away, I figured it was time to introduce my self.
Been playing since the beginning of Vanilla, but I only got my own account once TBC released. Played with a friend on his account during most of Vanilla - and what fond memories. The race and class was dwarf hunter and the name "Killerdwarf" (I know, lol).
This time around I'll be playing priest, hopefully shadow, if guild/friends allow it on the PvE scene, otherwise it'll be healing and shadow on the side. If I can figure out a way to start crapping gold, that is....
Guess thats all for now - thank you an awesome website and a helpful, knowledgeable community.

Hope to see some of you guys/gals in-game!

   Knoxtane Durinforge
Golemagg PvP - Alliance
Stormwind
User avatar
Discord:

Knox#1053


Bnet:

Warcry#11250


Posts: 76
Likes: 94
Human Mage 76 posts
1 day ago (Beta)
1 day ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Nesface wrote:
1 day ago
Hello fellow Classic enthusiasts!

I've been lurking on this great website for the past couple of months (love the old school feel I get browsing the forums here). With the release being less than two weeks away, I figured it was time to introduce my self.
Been playing since the beginning of Vanilla, but I only got my own account once TBC released. Played with a friend on his account during most of Vanilla - and what fond memories. The race and class was dwarf hunter and the name "Killerdwarf" (I know, lol).
This time around I'll be playing priest, hopefully shadow, if guild/friends allow it on the PvE scene, otherwise it'll be healing and shadow on the side. If I can figure out a way to start crapping gold, that is....
Guess thats all for now - thank you an awesome website and a helpful, knowledgeable community.

Hope to see some of you guys/gals in-game!
Kings Honor Friend!

Welcome to Barrens Chat! Hope you enjoy your stay and find many friends, tools, tips and guides to help you along your journey!

   Nesface
Image
  • Knoxtane - Human Mage [WHITEMANE]
  • Krolesh - Orc Shaman [STALAGG]
User avatar
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
1 post
Dwarf
Priest
Dwarf Priest 1 post
10 hours ago (Beta)
10 hours ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello!

Tanaris
User avatar
Posts: 1
Likes: 0
Undead Rogue 1 post
9 hours ago (Beta)
9 hours ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi there,

My high school friends keep talking about this game called World of Warcraft back in the day in 2005. I wasn't a big gamer back then. I got my first "gamer" pc second hand:) No internet, I played some CoD, NFS, etc..
Around 1 year later I was at my friend house, he showed me game and I was like "Ok but what of it, you are just flying around on a griffon to point A-B etc.." and then he stoped at Tanaris, and man..that music, the dunes, sandstorm. It was a sort of hook for me. At that time I didn't have the money to buy this game, so I tried a bunch of private servers (back in the day p. servers were really unstable). Time go by, graduated form high school...Mid 2007, I end up buying the game. Starting a night elf warrior on Khadgar EU where my friend playing, hoping that we can play together, but he never show up. I remember the game was to popular on low level, you could easily queue up to battlegounds, so I end up farming honor. :) Later this year I bought BC, reroll as undead rogue, find a small hungarian guild there. With them I had the best memories in game. Ofc times goes by, lot of us stopped playing the game around the end of Cataclysm.

Im looking forward to Classic on Mirage Raceway.

Teldrassil
User avatar
Posts: 2
Likes: 2
Alliance Druid 2 posts
8 hours ago (Beta)
8 hours ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi, my love for Warcraft started with Warcraft 1, I will never forget when I saw this game and thought "WOW! you can actually play the BAD GUYS?"
after Warcraft 1 I spend endless Hours in Warcraft 2 over Lan and finally, Warcraft 3 which I totally fell in love with, but what struck me the most was the Story and World Design route the Game took.
Ultima Online was my first MMO and after it went downhill with Trammel in I played Daoc/Shadowbane/SWG
As soon as I saw the first World of Warcraft Trailer I was already hooked and planed my wow-courier with Warcraft 3 Heroes and Units ;)
The day I received my closed Beta Invite, I knew THAT was the Game I was waiting for since ages...
and so it began!

   s1atan Knoxtane
Alliance Druid - Shazzrah
Similar topics
to 'New here? Introduce yourself!'
Posts ViewsLast post