Discord:

Lightman#4037

Bnet:

Lightman#2319

Alliance Hunter 1 post
2 months ago (Beta)
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Greetings, i'm playing WoW almost since EU release (started with paladin, maining priest since late TBC), raided semi-hardcore\hardcore almost every content until 7.2
After that decided that i've reached my goal and retired awaiting for Classic release. Now forming multinational guild to play with good community.

Stfuppercut s1atan Selexin
Ashenvale
Guild:

Risen

Discord:

MystAnorak#2657

Bnet:

Odyn#11206

Gnome Mage 12 posts
2 months ago (Beta)
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Greetings everyone!

I started in the end of Cataclysm. Played until the end of Mists of Pandaria and quitted. My friends told me that the original gameplay of WoW was in Classic and The Burning Crusade. Today, my passion as a gamer is playing Classic WoW. I played in Nostalrius and signed the petition to send to Blizzard. I'm happy to see that our effort was not in vain.

Since I'm an Atiesh lover, I decided to make a guild called Risen. In reference to the original guild who Ratherbrute (the priest) got the World's First Atiesh. As a class lover, I always played as a Mage (not in retail, only classic/tbc versions).

That's it, good reading. I still don't know which realms is going to have, but if I could choose one to stay, I'd say US-Malygos (even that I'm from Europe).
If you want to contact me, you can check my profile to get my Discord tag.

Thanks,
MystAnorak.

Stfuppercut s1atan Selexin Jakob Mirris
I do have experience with:
  1. Guild Lead;
  2. Setting Discord Servers;
  3. Kel'Thuzad Boss Fight (Recommended Video);
  4. 3D Prop/Environment Art.
  5. 2D Image Editing;
  6. Pixel and Voxel Art;

Winterspring
Guild:

Senile Chieftains

Bnet:

s1atan#2841

Horde 270 posts
2 months ago (Beta)
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey guys, welcome & have a great time here! :smile:

MystAnorak
Night Elf Hunter 1 post
2 months ago (Beta)
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone,

Nollie from Norway here. Played Vanilla, TBC and WotLK as a Tauren Warrior and an alt Dwarf Paladin on the servers Terenas and Neptulon.

Was a young gun back in vanilla days, and was lucky enough to be a part of the guild <Parasite> from the UK. With the 1 hour time difference and high school studying I still had to persuade my mom that this guild needed their tank for THE WHOLE RAID, regularly surpassing bed time. So, if anyone remembers, or was in the guild Parasite on Terenas realm here, holla at me! I'm the Norwegian viking with the squeeky, prepubescent voice on Ventrilo.

Now, I am ready to experience this fantastic world again, this time as a hunter, and hopefully with some more understanding of the gameplay than I had back then. Looking forward to mastering a new play style and do some shoot-em-up in PvP. Rolling alliance this time because I found a great guild from Norway for us casuals/semi-hardcore, so if anyone else from Norway sees this I warmly recommend checking out the "WoW Classic Norge" discord with almost 1000 members.

Anyhow, love reading this forum and I am hyped for release! See you in game!

s1atan Mirris Stfuppercut
Winterspring
Bnet:

HarTstaRx #2938

Troll Warrior 108 posts
2 months ago (Beta)
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone! Welcome to this little gem of community :smile:

Just in time to see our first level 60!

Selexin
daisyKutter - Image Troll Image Protection Image Warrior
EU PvE - Pyrewood Village - Image Horde
Winterspring
3 posts
Alliance
Mage
Alliance Mage 3 posts
2 months ago (Beta)
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Greetings Barrens Chat,

My name is Noruno and I've been away from WoW for a minute now. Was a resto druid (Thynnor) throughout classic and raided in a guild called <Not Suitable For Kids>, then got busy with school, didn't play much TBC, only hopped in towards the end to start a Paladin (Nymerus) for the first time, which I then went on to tank with for the rest of my time playing WoW in Wrath with my guild <Not Quite Sane> and the first half of Cata before I quit for the first time. Since then I've only played each expansion as a tourist and never did any real raiding, just some Mythic+ in Legion.

I have always been Horde, but this time for classic my friends and I are mixing it up and going Alliance for the first time for a new experience. Wanted to continue being a Paladin but can't vibe with their classic state and I have never liked tanking as a Warrior so I have decided to go Rogue to try a pure dps for the first time.

Glad to have found this place, seems like a much chiller forum than /r/classicwow and look forward to chatting and perhaps playing with you all in the near future.

-Noruno

Stfuppercut Selexin
Paladin Protection
8 posts
Alliance
Paladin
Alliance Paladin 8 posts
2 months ago (Beta)
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi everyone :oops:

s1atan Selexin
"I do not serve the Light. The Light serves me."
Arathi Basin
Guild:

N/A

Discord:

Lazuriz#1937

Bnet:

Lazuriz#1735

Alliance 3 posts
2 months ago (Beta)
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey,

I'm lazuriz i started playing wow when i was a youngster during Wrath i played a deathknight named Ailada i fondly remeber the talent trees and enjoying the game with my guild Defenders of the alliance ( yeah i only figured out it was DoTA when i tried to reconnect with them haha ).

I am intending on playing fury warrior and a priest in Classic wow and if im feeling adventurous at the time maybe rouge or frost mage.

Hopefully the games experience is just as i remeber in wrath meaning that there will be people all over the place at all levels doing all sorts of stuff and random acts of kindness from opponents and devastating betrayals from the same opponents. :)

s1atan Stfuppercut Selexin
Hard like Heroic More than you can handle
>>>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KEK3wfn2hw <<<<
Not spoopy i swear
Shaman Enhancement
Guild:

TBD

Discord:

AuraWolf#2191

Bnet:

RaidBossRowe#1787

Orc Shaman 6 posts
2 months ago (Beta)
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Horde Mage 1 post
2 months ago (Beta)
2 months ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey hey,

Jach the last battlemage here. been playing since launch and am stoked to see WoW Classic be released here in 2 months(ish).

Definitely looking forward to world pvp and (at least) mages being viable again. They do dps now... but thats about it.... and most aren't very good at it.

When in doubt, kill it with napalm.... "lots and lots of napalm."

-Jach

s1atan Selexin Stfuppercut
The Barrens
Bnet:

Disto #1927

5 posts
Orc
Warrior
Orc Warrior 5 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey All,

Super keen for Classic's launch, preparing myself for the Warrior grind.
Been playing on and off since the early days and ready to jump back into the fray
I hail from Australia, fingers crossed the God of Ping treats me well.

Nice to meet everyone

Skye Stfuppercut
ImageImage
Lok-tar Ogar!
Druid Feral
Guild:

<Goblin Rocket Fuel Rats>

Discord:

RyderSelexin#1527

Bnet:

RyderSelexin#1781

525 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Disto wrote:
1 month ago
I hail from Australia, fingers crossed the God of Ping treats me well.
Hey mate, welcome!

I would like to think the Oceanic servers will be localised (probably in Sydney?) like retail servers, so we should have nice ping. I was doing some PvP yesterday on a pserver with 350ms ping (just like the old days!) and it sucked ass and was a huge disadvantage for stuns/interrupts/positional abilities. I'm going to be pretty pissed off if they don't have localised servers for us.

Enjoy your stay!

Disto
ImageImage
Horde 4 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi folks!

I've been playing on and off since the beta for vanilla, so I'm super excited for the launch of Classic! I'm a Brit living in Sweden, and was lucky enough to randomly get access to the Beta.

Have been playing quite a lot, but have two kids nowadays so it's not as no-life as it would have been before :biggrin:

Anyway, seems like a great community here, so excited to join!

Cheers!

Rinkusan Selexin ejangle
14 posts
Human
Paladin
Human Paladin 14 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi everyone! I'm from the UK, been playing WoW since late TBC, once MoP hit I kinda lost interest. Been off and on with it since then, as my friends stopped playing and it became so hard to make new friends in-game. Really excited to get into classic, so excited in fact that I've started a character on Silver Hand to get back into the vanilla swing!!

Anyone going to be playing classic on an EU server and want to join up for RP/PVE/PVP? Let's talk!
Warrior Protection
Discord:

teebling#5444

Bnet:

Teeb#2674

525 posts
Orc
Warrior
Orc Warrior 525 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Cersei wrote:
1 month ago
Hi everyone! I'm from the UK, been playing WoW since late TBC, once MoP hit I kinda lost interest. Been off and on with it since then, as my friends stopped playing and it became so hard to make new friends in-game. Really excited to get into classic, so excited in fact that I've started a character on Silver Hand to get back into the vanilla swing!!
Hey Cersei, from the UK too (fair few of us here). Greetings!

Selexin Cersei
Winterspring
Night Elf Priest 5 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Sup y'all! I'm from Australia but currently live in Canada.

Played retail from '06 and quit before MoP hit. I originally leveled a Human Paladin, then a Blood Elf Mage and finally a Worgan Priest. Have played many video games since then but SWTOR was the only MMO I've played consistently after quiting WoW. Tried leveling on two private servers too but quit after both were shutdown and all progress was lost.

Very excited to resub and roll on Classic. Looking forward to making some new buddies online & this traditionally styled forum is giving me hope!

Selexin Stfuppercut ejangle Disto
Druid Feral
Guild:

Discord:

RyderSelexin#1527

Bnet:

RyderSelexin#1781

525 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

nocureforcancer wrote:
1 month ago
I'm from Australia but currently live in Canada.
You rolling on Oce or NA server?

ImageImage
Winterspring
Night Elf Priest 5 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Selexin wrote:
1 month ago
nocureforcancer wrote:
1 month ago
Well ironically enough when I lived in Australia I rolled on NA. But for classic I'm probably going to level my main on NA and an alt on Oceanic on Horde with some guys I game with on the weekends. Wbu?

Undead Priest 3 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hi all,

Great forum! I'm happy to share my excitement about Classic.

I played mostly in Vanilla, progressed through MC to Naxx. This time I'm looking forward for more PvP.

See you in Crossroads
Sandinio

Stfuppercut aeh
Druid Feral
Guild:

Discord:

RyderSelexin#1527

Bnet:

RyderSelexin#1781

525 posts
Tauren
Druid
Tauren Druid 525 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

nocureforcancer wrote:
1 month ago
Selexin wrote:
1 month ago
nocureforcancer wrote:
1 month ago
Well ironically enough when I lived in Australia I rolled on NA. But for classic I'm probably going to level my main on NA and an alt on Oceanic on Horde with some guys I game with on the weekends. Wbu?
Yeh started NA Kil'Jaeden (no OCE on Vanilla launch) and moved over to Juebi'thos Day 1. Will definitely be rolling OCE this time around if it's available. The ping alone is reason enough for me, but the community is the most important.

Even if they release OCE down the track, I would re-roll there.

ImageImage
Deadwind Pass
Horde Shaman 1 post
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hey all!
Super excited for Classic, been playing since TBC, took several breaks after Cata. Going to be playing PvP NA Horde!

Selexin MeatLumps
Warsong Gulch
Discord:

MeatLumps#2742

Bnet:

MeatLumps#11603

Troll Rogue 84 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Avivallday wrote:
1 month ago
Hey all!
Super excited for Classic, been playing since TBC, took several breaks after Cata. Going to be playing PvP NA Horde!
For the Horde!

ImageImage
Eastern Plaguelands
18 posts
Dwarf
Paladin
Dwarf Paladin 18 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Hello everyone,

I have been following this forum for a couple of months now and you guys definitely make long days of work easier !

I started playing in 2006 as a troll hunter/troll priest and stopped during WOTLK, I switched mainly to Dota then more casually to Hearthstone. Getting to experience the early days of Wow without being 12 this time is something I cannot wait to do ahah !
This time I'm rolling a dwarf holy paladin so I get to discover the Alliance side.

You guys have a great day !

teebling Stfuppercut Rinkusan
Castigat ridendo mores (big time).
Alterac Valley
Alliance Rogue 10 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Started in TBC and played through Cataclysm, Super excited to play Classic. Switching to alliance to play paladin althought i played Horde for all of my time in retail

Stfuppercut
Ashenvale
402 posts
Gnome
Warrior
Gnome Warrior 402 posts
1 month ago (Beta)
1 month ago (Beta)
 •  Unread

Just found this place. Slowly getting my real life stuff in order so I can get sucked back into no-lifing classic. Can't wait!

Stfuppercut Rinkusan
Fairbanks | Pippina - Gnome Warrior | Beardozer - Night Elf Druid