
What an awesome talent calcuator man! Lotsa kudos.
I've been searching a lot to find one for implementing to my Guild's website but the most nice I found was based on WotLK so it needed a lot of work to bring it back to WoW Classic.
I'm really looking forward of you sharing it to github in order for us to try!
Thumbs up man! \o/

I love it! I've added it to my bookmarks!
The Footpad

Now add the modern version of this http://petcalc.tripod.com/ 
But seriously, good job ![]()
| EU-PvE | English Speaking | Alliance | GMT+1 | Family & Work friendly | Mid-Core]

This talent calculator is actually really good, now I know exactly where to put my points while leveling

I just saw this now.. I was just looking at a different talent calculator and wished it had a part to explain what order I picked them. Problem solved here.


Where were you a week ago man, I was just doing this in hand to have the order optimised for launch!
Great Job, I added a link to it, in my Holy Paladin spreadsheet to get the good word out
Melchior Bellgrave|Priest|BETA PVE|
A comprehensive tool for guild managers maintaining rosters & loot distribution in LC-based guilds


- 1
- 2
-
- 4
- 18785
Built a guild management addon for Forever, attendance, loot, attunements. Looking for guilds to break it.Long-time TBC player, and I've been building a guild management addon for the last year, it started as an internal tool for my own guild because we...Chehul • 1 week ago
Caperfin
6 days ago










