PvE Beast Mastery Hunter Gems, Enchants, & Consumables

gems, enchants, consum

Enchantments

Armor Enchants

Weapon Enchants

Weapon Enchants

Gems

Gems are a major asset when it comes to reaching the hit cap. After reaching the hit cap, though, we should be focusing on socketing the other gem slots with Agility, since per point, Agility provides greater benefit than strictly focusing on Attack Power.

1 Agility = 1 Attack Power (Both Melee and Ranged)

1 Agility = 0.02% Critical Strike Rating

1 Agility = 0.04% Dodge Rating

1 Agility = 2 Armor

Low-Gear Gems

High-Gear Gems

Consumables

The Burning Crusade introduces the concept of Battle and Guardian Elixir categories, with players only allowed one of each to be active at a time. Flasks count as both a Battle and Guardian Elixir, causing the amount of consumables you need for raid night to be less.

About the Author

Kurathis

Long-time WoW enthusiast who can't say no to a good-old poutine.
Subscribe
Notify of

16 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Azaphir
Azaphir
2 years ago

hi, when i try to go on the “rotation, cooldown and abilities”, it send me on the PvE feral druid dps rotation.

Azaphir
Azaphir
Reply to  Azaphir
2 years ago

ok, think it’s just a bug with my browser, sorry :/

Last edited 2 years ago by Azaphir
Azaphir
Azaphir
Reply to  Kurathis
2 years ago

Yes it’s good now (sorry for late answers)

Liverbird
Liverbird
2 years ago

any reason why you dont have Warpbuger?

Jendeukim
Jendeukim
2 years ago

If you’ve already reached your hit cap, yellow=orange gems should be critical strike rating + attack power, imo

Brandon
Brandon
2 years ago

Gem section needs major work. AP gems are garbage.

Brandon
Brandon
Reply to  Brandon
2 years ago

Like why are you saying gem AP but enchant agi in spots where there are AP enchants? If AP is better it’s not magically only better for gemming…

Ebw
Ebw
Reply to  Kurathis
2 years ago

With BM pet doing 30-40% of my damage that surely would add more value to the AP gained from straight AP gems. Whereas the crit gained from agi does nothing for my pet. Maybe at a certain crit level?

Brandon
Brandon
Reply to  Kurathis
2 years ago

But you would be better off, assuming 8 agi is truly better than 16 AP, foregoing bad socket bonuses, gemming 2 crit/stam gems(green, matching the 2 yellow 2 blue requirement), and using 2 additional red agi gems. The crit from the greens cancels out with the crit from the wickeds, leaving you with a net comparison of agi to AP in the same ratio as it is in gems (8 vs 16). So this is unquestionably better, given that you are choosing to gem 8 agi over 16 AP in every single other gem slot.

Scroll to Top