PvE Balance Druid Boomkin DPS Rotation, Cooldowns, & Abilities

pve balance druid boomkin dps rotation, cooldowns, & abilities

Single Target Rotation

1. Improved Faerie Fire
  2. Moonfire (let it fall off. its a dps gain to finish your last star fire and not clip your last moonfire, even with 4 set T5)
  3. Starfire
  4. Reapply dots and faerie fire as it falls off
  5. Insect Swarm (apply when on the move and IMP FF and moonfire are both up)
  6. if you picked up Force of Nature you should cast that on CD as well)

Improved faerie fire decreases the targets armor and increases the chance the target will be hit by melee and ranged attacks by 3%. Insect Swarm decreasing their chance to hit by 2% and does 792 over the 12 seconds. Moonfire does initial damage of 305-358 and applies a 600 damage dot. Then just spam starfire and reapply as needed. 

Area of Effect Rotation 

1. Improved Faerie Fire
  2. Hurricane
  3. Moonfire
  4. Starfire
  5. Reapply moonfire and use Hurricane when it comes off CD
  6. you may use Force of Nature on CD as well

Improved faerie fire decreases the targets armor and increases the chance the target will be hit by melee and ranged attacks by 3%. Insect Swarm decreasing their chance to hit by 2% and does 792 over the 12 seconds. Hurricane is the druid AoE spell and it applies a debuff that increases the time between attacks by 25% on enemies in the circle. Moonfire does initial damage of 305-358 and applies a 600 damage dot. Use Hurricane when it comes off CD, reapply dots as they fall off and spam starfire. 

About the Author

bobodingo

Sup yall! My name is Bobodingo and I've been playing wow since its release. I'm an avid player trying to make some good, quality content and share my ideas with the rest of the WoW community. I'm always down to have a conversation and bounce ideas off each other!
Subscribe
Notify of

2 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Affektz
Affektz
2 years ago

This wildly needs a huge update – mostly incorrect

Scroll to Top