SexyMap

Make your minimap ubersexah! SexyMap is a minimap mod, supporting:

• Minimap moving, and movement of things like the quest tracker and durability frame.
  • Customization of zone text & clock
  • Hiding of all buttons attached to the minimap (can be set to be always hidden, or to show on minimap hover)
  • Sexy minimap border options, extremely configurable, with several slammin’ presets.
  • Ping notification
  • Mousewheel minimap zoom, and auto zoom-out.
  • A HUD overlay for resource gathering, target tracking, and more.

Patreon Button Please support my work on Patreon!

SexyMap is open source and development is done on GitHub. You can contribute code, localization, and report issues there: https://github.com/funkydude/SexyMap

Subscribe
Notify of

12 Comments
Most Voted
Newest Oldest
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
poprock
poprock
4 years ago

I cannot get this to work! The addon loads in, and I do have some options in the interface > addons area for SexyMap such as enlarge and snap to edge of screen. However, none of the fancy glow is there, it just looks like a regular circle map. Also, I cannot change the shape or border or anything that I remember SexyMap allowing. There are like no settings to configure it in classic wow.

Last edited by poprock
brock
brock
4 years ago

presets aren’t working

Last edited by brock
LikeIce
LikeIce
4 years ago

I have a big green background around the Map. How can i get rid of it? ^^

Last edited by LikeIce
Weeks
Weeks
Reply to  LikeIce
4 years ago

Bump! A green square remains around the entire map regardless of locking the screen! This is the only bug stopping me from using what is otherwise an amazing minimap addon.

Last edited by Weeks
sam rae
sam rae
Reply to  LikeIce
4 years ago

Hello everyone! if u have a green square around it , go to Borders, fade , then scroll down and make sure Width and Height are tuned all the way down!

Last edited by sam rae
kety
kety
4 years ago

same problem, addon is not working – map is same as normal and only thing i can change is scale of map

Last edited by kety
Zruk
Zruk
3 years ago

Couldn’t Get this addon to work at all – Wouldn’t let me even move my minimap let alone Try the presets for different visual options. Only let me adjust the size of it. Clicking the Hide the N icon button in the setting page did absolutely nothing,

Last edited by Zruk
sam rae
sam rae
4 years ago

Hello everyone! if u have a green square around it , go to Borders, fade , then scroll down and make sure Width and Height are tuned all the way down!

Last edited by sam rae
Tord
Tord
4 years ago

Need to move the minimap, but cant get this to work. Errors when loading in. No options anywhere except changing size of the minimap.

Last edited by Tord
Elviss
Elviss
4 years ago

Some presets work (Shamanism, diablo…), but also some don’t

Last edited by Elviss
Elviss
Elviss
4 years ago

Some presets work (Shamanism, diablo…), but also some don’t

Last edited by Elviss
regHydra